Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Oh you're right. I looked up in another site and it shows my KZ Shadow Fall hidden too. Well then. Guess is PSN issue after all.

Most likely.

By now I got a useless reply from sony, telling me to renew my license on my ps4. Logging out and logging in would do that as well. That had no effect at all. And I told them to try to look at the problem again and get back to me when they've had a look at the real problem instead of sending me general answers that don't have anything to do with games that appear hidden when they're not.

I can see my Driveclub Bikes platinum in "the other" website..

That is interesting, how about driveclub itself? I don't see that game in your profile on the other site. You said that too was hidden on psnprofiles. If you do another update on psnprofiles does it show driveclub bikes?

That is interesting, how about driveclub itself? I don't see that game in your profile on the other site. You said that too was hidden on psnprofiles. If you do another update on psnprofiles does it show driveclub bikes?

Maybe thats cause I had driveclub hidden, then I notice that bikes wasn't showing in my profile and I thought that maybe they put both driveclub together and I unhidde Driveclub later, perhaps when I earn a trophy and update the site driveclub will show..

I'm missing Driveclub Bikes and Driveclub trophy list in my profile.. T_T 

Be glad, no completion rape :awesome:

Since he has 111 hidden trophies, I would presume both games are the victims of this.

So I've updated the first post on page 1 to talk about what's been going on with PSN, hopefully Sony will fix this soon without a bunch of trophy hunters having to raise attention about it, lol

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be impacting everyone. If it was, we'd receive a LOT more attention. xD But yea, figuring Sony will get it sorted soon enough.

So I've updated the first post on page 1 to talk about what's been going on with PSN, hopefully Sony will fix this soon without a bunch of trophy hunters having to raise attention about it, lol

I'm sure they've received plenty of reports about it already. They just need to act on it.

Fortunately, it doesn't seem to be impacting everyone. If it was, we'd receive a LOT more attention. xD But yea, figuring Sony will get it sorted soon enough.

I'm sure they've received plenty of reports about it already. They just need to act on it.

I'm not so sure they'll get plenty of reports. Only people who regularly read out their profiles on sites like this are likely to notice it. As the games don't disappear from your own list. And only a handful of people on this site have reported the issue here.

After having gotten a useless reply from sony yesterday, and telling them to try again. Today I got a message that they'll look into the matter more closely (or for real this time, I don't think they understood the problem last time).

Hardly. Since it does not directly impact Sony's own system of visible trophies, only trophy hunters and probably mostly from this site will be affected.

Yeah I found out that my GF played on vita and I didnt know that u_u mistery solved.

Sly GF, using Vita-tan :awesome:

Hardly. Since it does not directly impact Sony's own system of visible trophies, only trophy hunters and probably mostly from this site will be affected.

I'm not so sure they'll get plenty of reports. Only people who regularly read out their profiles on sites like this are likely to notice it. As the games don't disappear from your own list. And only a handful of people on this site have reported the issue here.

After having gotten a useless reply from sony yesterday, and telling them to try again. Today I got a message that they'll look into the matter more closely (or for real this time, I don't think they understood the problem last time).

Fair enough, but I'm sure it's been at least brought to their attention. Hopefully they do something about it soon for those affected.

Edited by ShadowStar83x

IMPORTANT (AUG 2016)PSN itself appears to be having issues when it comes to displaying random games on public profiles recently. This causes random games on your list to not be shown on your profile on this site or even on PSN itself when viewing your profile from another PSN account or through a public source like this website or PlayStation's website even though the game(s) are not hidden in your privacy settings. This is a problem on Sony's end and they will presumably fix it at some point in the future. Even though this is currently an issue, you'll still want to check your privacy settings just in case.

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PROBLEM, Got that issue. I don't hide any games and can't do anything to fix it.

• Like 1

IMPORTANT (AUG 2016)PSN itself appears to be having issues when it comes to displaying random games on public profiles recently. This causes random games on your list to not be shown on your profile on this site or even on PSN itself when viewing your profile from another PSN account or through a public source like this website or PlayStation's website even though the game(s) are not hidden in your privacy settings. This is a problem on Sony's end and they will presumably fix it at some point in the future. Even though this is currently an issue, you'll still want to check your privacy settings just in case.

OMG I THOUGHT IT WAS MY PROBLEM, Got that issue. I don't hide any games and can't do anything to fix it.

THEY ACTUALLY KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!

Okay, it seems it's going to be fixed. Good job, Sony.

(Me and me weeb gamezzz are still okay :awesome:)

That's the message I typed on the first page, I'm not sure if Sony knows if it's going on or not, but they probably do :P

That's the message I typed on the first page, I'm not sure if Sony knows if it's going on or not, but they probably do :P

Several people here have reported it to them, so I imagine they do to some extent at least. If not, their tech people are stupider than I thought. xD

Damn, in the end nothing's going to be fixed xD

Never say never! xD Edited by ShadowStar83x

Several people here have reported it to them, so I imagine they do to some extent at least. If not, their tech people are stupider than I thought. xD

Never say never! xD

I did report it. But the help desk person didn't get it the first time. So I explained it again ... I even linked to this topic to show there are more victims than just me. He said they'll be looking into it. I hope they are.

New victims can report it as well, maybe more help desks will be looking into this. I don't know how national/international sony's psn help desk is organized.

In any case, we wait for a solution.

All my trophies are visible and my status is public to anyone, about 200 games are gone from my profile. got trophies on the games that are gone but wont update, then got trophies on the games still on my profile and it only updates the ones on there but still missing many games. i think its a psn glotch because it doesnt show up on the android ps trophies app either but it does show all 605 games on the yapsn app and playstation app

All my trophies are visible and my status is public to anyone, about 200 games are gone from my profile. got trophies on the games that are gone but wont update, then got trophies on the games still on my profile and it only updates the ones on there but still missing many games. i think its a psn glotch because it doesnt show up on the android ps trophies app either but it does show all 605 games on the yapsn app and playstation app

It's the issue that is currently on PSN (See the note at the top of page 1 on this thread). The reason you can see the trophies on the PlayStation App and YaPSN is because you use your PSN username and password for those and those apps directly access your account credentials. If you look at your profile with a different PSN account on the PlayStation App or a PlayStation console or from a public source like this website you aren't able to see the trophies as PSN is only showing those games to you and not to the public, even though you didn't mark them as private. It's a bug on Sony's end that started happening a few days ago - the hope is that they're working to fix it. Sorry about that!

• Like 1

I did report it. But the help desk person didn't get it the first time. So I explained it again ... I even linked to this topic to show there are more victims than just me. He said they'll be looking into it. I hope they are.

New victims can report it as well, maybe more help desks will be looking into this. I don't know how national/international sony's psn help desk is organized.

In any case, we wait for a solution.

Well... implying they would do something additional like reading the thread :/

Well... implying they would do something additional like reading the thread :/

Hehehe, I meant look into the issue. Their responds was in dutch and didn't mention this forum at all: We hebben het nader bekeken en gaan hier een onderzoek starten om het probleem wat je ondervindt op te lossen.

Translation: We looked more closely at the issue and are going to start an investigation in order to solve your problem.

Edited by de_digibeet

Got Fahrenheit, got a couple of trophies and tried to sync but now this game is doing the exact thing as dust, oddly enough when I tried to sync trophies it was instantaneous rather than going to roughly 80% before taking a second to hit 100%. Noticed on my what's new section it displays I've played it for the first time but no trophies. It really does seem odd, anyone getting this with new games? Proves to be a issue on there end cause in this instance I can't blame on messing with the privacy settings on this particular game :/