Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

6 minutes ago, Daxterman20 said:

I went to all my Privacy Settings my profile shows Anyone under Trophies.

I tried the PS3, PS Vita, PS4, and the PSN App.

I followed all steps I signed in and out of PSNPROFILES I synchronized all trophies all systems I guess there's a glitch somewhere.

I'll try again later on.

Just updated mine it appears me too ?

My profile for trophies is and always has been open.

So it must be a problem here, that or were reported for some strange reason?

This is a joke it still says it's private when it's not all my friends list can see it many have told me, so it's definitely a problem here.

I checked all devices again and again even on my kids ones and this site is still messed up?

Unless I've been reported for god knows what reason? I have no idea why this is not working ? Can anyone help at all?

3 hours ago, DrMunkee said:

I too am having issues with certain games. For example, Mortal Kombat on both ps3 and vita is not showing up. I haven't changed any settings recently. I've tried following some tips in this thread, but have had little success.

Found out why mine wasn't working im guessing someone flagged me potentially ?as one of my games (Drowning) was incomplete with platinum.

I completed it again, well what I needed and my profile came back ?

So I feel if people did see and think I was cheating, well I wasn't!

My son synced the first three trophies when I was not in the room to my u.s account and I was unaware until the platinum popped to which it did without the first three easy trophies.

10 hours ago, TWOLF2016 said:

Oddly enough when I updated my profile last night it decided to hide a whole bunch of trophies even though I did not change any settings - not sure why this happened.

Sony's servers were probably acting up when you updates your profile here last night - you'll likely just need to earn a new trophy in any game then update your profile here again and it should be all fixed :P 

On 2019-10-29 at 7:40 PM, BlindMango said:

Sony's servers were probably acting up when you updates your profile here last night - you'll likely just need to earn a new trophy in any game then update your profile here again and it should be all fixed :P 

Thats exactly what I did and its all back to normal :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

So I’ve never hidden any games ever, and now when I look at my profile on here, it says “hidden”. But when I look at my PSN, it’s perfectly fine. How can I fix this? 

Try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it to PSN, then updating your profile here and it should fix that

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it to PSN, then updating your profile here and it should fix that

Legit did that and it worked. Thanks so much! Not sure why it marked some games as hidden when I’ve never hidden any games ever. Hopefully that’s fixed up soon. 

Hi. I also hidden trophies even though I did not change any settings.
Many times, earn new trophies in any game, sync to PSN, update profile, it will not update.

I think this is due to the number of games.
6500+ games (75000+ trophies) are hidden.
My profile update takes more than 30 minutes.

Is it causing a session timeout?

I wonder if I have to give up..

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ikemenzi said:

Hi. I also hidden trophies even though I did not change any settings.

Hey, I would also do the same as kidson above - try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it to PSN, then updating your profile here on the site

13 hours ago, kidson2004 said:

Legit did that and it worked. Thanks so much! Not sure why it marked some games as hidden when I’ve never hidden any games ever. Hopefully that’s fixed up soon. 

Yeah if you update your profile here while PSN's servers are acting up, that's a possible side effect of updating during that exact time - It's rare but it happens :P 

8 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hey, I would also do the same as kidson above - try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it to PSN, then updating your profile here on the site

Yeah if you update your profile here while PSN's servers are acting up, that's a possible side effect of updating during that exact time - It's rare but it happens :P 

I tried this method many times. (About 10 times from 3 days ago)
6500+ games (75000+ trophies) are hidden. My profile update takes more than 30 minutes...

10 minutes ago, ikemenzi said:

I tried this method many times. (About 10 times from 3 days ago)
6500+ games (75000+ trophies) are hidden. My profile update takes more than 30 minutes...

Set your profile to private, update your PSNP so it’s all hidden. 

Then unhide it all and earn another trophy and update your PSNP again 

• Like 2

I've got the problem that my Singstar XMB EU PS3 trophies are hidden despite me never having hidden any trophies and not having changed any settings. I didn't encounter this issue before and the trophies display fine on my own console. 

I tried the method midgetstrawdog suggested for ikemenzi (Thank you for this!), until now without success.

I'll just see whether any changes happen during the upcoming days with automatic updates and post again here.