Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

5 minutes ago, mouldyXD said:

Let me check i've been playing ps3 for the last few days.

Im on 6.70

6.71 will download automatically but the installation is not necessary because you can keep playing online
But I think it will install once you downloaded it and restart your console

2 hours ago, Mr_Marty84 said:

6.71 will download automatically but the installation is not necessary because you can keep playing online
But I think it will install once you downloaded it and restart your console

I don't think it's connected. I updated, earned a trophy, and it showed up fine here.

• Like 1

It says my profile is private on this site, even though it isn't. what do i do???

This "Aww, no trophies here" is a bit bullshit, i'm on this site every day why is this happening and why isn't it easier to change? 

When i never changed it myself. And yes my PS4 privacy for Trophies is set to Everyone. So what the hell is happing?

I know i seem salty i just hate having to ask for help.

Edited by AtomicAltruism

18 minutes ago, AtomicAltruism said:

It says my profile is private on this site, even though it isn't. what do i do???

This "Aww, no trophies here" is a bit bullshit, i'm on this site every day why is this happening and why isn't it easier to change? 

When i never changed it myself. And yes my PS4 privacy for Trophies is set to Everyone. So what the hell is happing?

I know i seem salty i just hate having to ask for help.

Try earning a few trophies and syncing. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

For the last 24 hours I am trying to resolve this. I started playing Life is Strange Before the Storm on ps4, but actually earned one trophy on ps3 before that, none of them showed on psnprofiles. 

For at least 5+ years on this site, never had any similar problem. 

Of course my settings on both ps3 and ps4 for trophies are set for everyone, several times I earned new trophy, synced on console and then tried here on site, nothin happened. 

None of my games are hidden, double checked on both systems. 

Any advices or ideas? 

2 hours ago, Radebe78 said:

For the last 24 hours I am trying to resolve this. I started playing Life is Strange Before the Storm on ps4, but actually earned one trophy on ps3 before that, none of them showed on psnprofiles. 

For at least 5+ years on this site, never had any similar problem. 

Of course my settings on both ps3 and ps4 for trophies are set for everyone, several times I earned new trophy, synced on console and then tried here on site, nothin happened. 

None of my games are hidden, double checked on both systems. 

Any advices or ideas? 

Try earning a new trophy in any game (That aren't those two games), syncing the trophies, then updating your profile here on the site and they should show up - When you attempted to update your profile here last time PSN may have returned inaccurate data that basically the site won't fix on your PSNProfiles page until you get a new trophy

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Radebe78 said:

Thanks for your reply. 

I did that last night, started new game on ps3, earned 1 trophy, synced on console. Now I updated my profile here on site and still nothing happens. 

Is there any other way to fix this? 

Hmm yeah, that was a weird one :hmm: but it looks like it's updating normally again https://psnprofiles.com/Radebe78

Edit: Sly told me PSN has been returning odd information since the PSN outage a couple days ago, so that probably had something to do with it

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Now everything came back to normal. Did the same thing I was trying a night ago only now it worked. 

I thought that that 2nd trophy from mass effect 3 did this since it was multiplayer trophy which I did over bioware site playing some silly game. 

But who knows, maybe it just sorted out somehow. 

Cheers for both of you guys for stepping in. 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dr_Stranamore said:

I can't see (from this site) my trophies anymore, was able to like an hour ago and I haven't changed a thing about privacy settings and all

Try earning a new trophy in any game and syncing it to PSN, then updating your profile here again - you likely updated your profile here when PSN was acting up

Hello everyone. On this site, it appears that I have hidden trophies, and they continue to increase, since days ago I earned trophies on a game that is strangely hidden: but in the PS4 settings I have no hidden game! Indeed, this site does not even show me the game of the last played: I earned a trophy of that game that is hidden, I synced the profile on this site many times, but nothing. Do I need to earn more trophies on other games? In my opinion this is not the solution ... who can give me a hand? Thanks a lot!

19 hours ago, TheKoKid90 said:

Hello everyone. On this site, it appears that I have hidden trophies, and they continue to increase, since days ago I earned trophies on a game that is strangely hidden: but in the PS4 settings I have no hidden game! Indeed, this site does not even show me the game of the last played: I earned a trophy of that game that is hidden, I synced the profile on this site many times, but nothing. Do I need to earn more trophies on other games? In my opinion this is not the solution ... who can give me a hand? Thanks a lot!

What game is it?

You may have to try hiding the list on PSN, then earn a new trophy in another game, sync it, then update your profile on this site. Then unhide the list on PSN, earn a new trophy in another game, sync it, then update your profile here again.

Hi I just restored my profile, and i have never hidden games, I do not own a ps3 or vita anymore and it says I have hidden trophies while on my ps4 I have nothing hidden. I need haaaalp

Edit: on my psn profile it only says I have 83 platinums but I counted the ones visible and there are more than 83. It should say 103.

Edited by SaltySoph

5 hours ago, SaltySoph said:

Hi I just restored my profile, and i have never hidden games, I do not own a ps3 or vita anymore and it says I have hidden trophies while on my ps4 I have nothing hidden. I need haaaalp

Edit: on my psn profile it only says I have 83 platinums but I counted the ones visible and there are more than 83. It should say 103.

@Sly Ripper They're not actually miscounting, lol - they have 103 platinums on their profile here on the site yet it's showing 84 at the top - you think this some sort of glitch with name changing?

On 6/30/2019 at 11:44 PM, BlindMango said:

@Sly Ripper They're not actually miscounting, lol - they have 103 platinums on their profile here on the site yet it's showing 84 at the top - you think this some sort of glitch with name changing?

I fixed it, I changed my trophies to no one then, put it back to anyone, and synced after a trophy. YAY ? thought I was doomed lmao! I tried just updating after earning trophies and it did nothing, really thought I broke the system there

• Like 1