Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

52 minutes ago, shananiganyo said:

I followed the steps here and even went as far as to get like 20 trophies and my profile still says 0 games

Did you change your name? If so you'll need to type your new name in the box on the homepage of the website to see the full profile

Then after a week your account you log in with should get merged with the new profile after a site update releases

- - -

If you didn't change your name then it looks like your account is displaying as completely private on PSN - I would make sure the information in the red text on the first page is followed in that case

Edited by BlindMango

13 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Did you change your name? If so you'll need to type your new name in the box on the homepage of the website to see the full profile

Then after a week your account you log in with should get merged with the new profile after a site update releases

- - -

If you didn't change your name then it looks like your account is displaying as completely private on PSN - I would make sure the information in the red text on the first page is followed in that case

You absolute genius! Totally didn't think to start using my updated name! Works like a charm!

• Like 1

Hey so I switched my privacy setting to anyone but it still says I have no trophies at all. I first made my profile a couple years ago when I had like 12 platinums. I have like double that now but when I hit update my trophy log it started saying I have none at all and idk what to do

19 minutes ago, micheal-_-lv said:

i change my psn about a week,so when do the account i log in get merged with the new profile ?my new account lost the premium, could u help me

Things have started to merge and it should be done in the next few days, see this post for more information. :) 

49 minutes ago, IAMCHRISTIE14 said:

I've tried everything but it still says that there is no trophies what do I do? 

Ah you probably just forgot to update your profile here on the site, I've updated it for you: https://psnprofiles.com/IAMCHRISTIE14

Edited by BlindMango

Just found this site a couple of days ago...Currently only see PS3 and Vita trophies. Made sure trophies were set to anyone and no games were hidden. I can see the trophies from the prior systems but not PS4. I have never changed my profile name.

I just updated my account on here after playing MK11 and it says I have 677 hidden trophies (which none of my trophies should be hidden) I just checked for hidden trophies on ps4 and ps3 and I didn't have anything hidden by mistake. I never changed my ID either. Just randomly happened

Updated my profile last night absolutely fine. Updated it this afternoon and it now says I have no trophies at all. I've never changed my name or privacy settings (and have checked and all are public), any help will be most appreciated. 

5 hours ago, Wedjwants said:

Updated my profile last night absolutely fine. Updated it this afternoon and it now says I have no trophies at all. I've never changed my name or privacy settings (and have checked and all are public), any help will be most appreciated. 

Have you changed your name? If you you’ll have to type your new name into the box on the homepage of the site

If not, then I would try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it, then updating here on the site

Thanks, will give it a go - haven't updated my name at all, literally all I've done is earn one trophy since I last updated (on Days Gone) and it's wiped it all. Haven't earned one on it since though so hopefully will unlock one tomorrow and try again. Still coming up as no games played 10 hours on :(

6 hours ago, joaoliesi said:

I have the same problem by one month (Aww, no trophies here 1f61f.png). I tried to update but don't work. How can I solve this problem?

Ps. My old nickname was TifoneUmanoide and I'm a premium member!

You have to type your new name into the box on the homepage of the website in order to see your trophies, this forum account and information from your old account will be automatically merged with the new name soon with a site update.

• 4 weeks later...

According to how many people are watching this thread there seems to be more problems.
I just checked on my ps4 if I have hidden games and nothing is hidden. Only thing is that if I want to check if I have hidden ps3/vita games is opens the list for ps4 games