Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

Same problem, just bought premium, earned a couple trophies and it's showing on here with nothing. Nothing is set t private :/

to clarify, I've made a brand new account purely so I can play through some old games i have and platinum them again, wanted to track the account on here but it's just not working.

Edited by givemethanos
More details

31 minutes ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Just had the same problem i think. All of a sudden it says my games are hidden yet non are on my consoles.

It may have been a temporary PSN server issue, try earning a new trophy in any game, syncing it on PSN, then updating your profile here and that should fix it

• 2 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, YROSHIKU said:

Okay can someone tell why I can't view my trophy list when I made it public?

If you've just made it public, you'll need to earn a trophy in any game, sync that trophy to PSN, then update your profile on this site by typing your name into the box on the homepage

21 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

If you've just made it public, you'll need to earn a trophy in any game, sync that trophy to PSN, then update your profile on this site by typing your name into the box on the homepage

Got the platinum today on the Vita, I sync it and I made it visible on my PS4, then I updated my profile here and turns out that it's private, despite of not being private. Out of curiosity I register on similar page to see if the problem gonna appear there too but surprisingly no and I was able to set up my profile as well sync with my current trophy list.

• 3 weeks later...

Same issue hit me since yesterday. Everything is public, no changes and still i got the privacy error with 0 games and trophies =(
Will try to update after a new trophy and psn sync, hopefully it works - otherwise my lifetime premium will become pointless =D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...