Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

2 minutes ago, cloudleohart said:

Yes, why do you think I made a post about it

I’ll go ahead and not respond to that. 

So you already followed this part?

If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.
  • Like 1

On 4/10/2020 at 3:56 PM, DaivRules said:

Did you try this yet?

Damn, all my trophies have disappeared from here and this was so frustrating. I use this to track the unearned trophies etc. So valuable tool! luckilly the steps have helped, although it was taking a time to update the profile again. Thanks!

• Like 1

On 4/17/2020 at 7:16 AM, AquaPiratePup said:

I'm not really sure what I'm doing wrong or what I'm supposed to do now?

You just needed to wait 24 hours for your names to merge, then type your new name in and hit Update. You should be good now as your AquaPiratePup profile shows your trophies and your forum account shows your new name. 

13 minutes ago, Lenhani said:

I have 11 games (9 PS4, 2 PS3) with 0% completion in my trophy list, I want to delete them, is that already possible? Because I tried in the PS APP and the delete button dont appear anymore.

You need to do it on your console

PS APP doesn't have this feature anymore

press "Options" on the game in the trophy list, and choose delete

Just works with 0%

Edited by Ryudi1998
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, DocHolliday25 said:

I was just on here and got a quick platinum and poof it says my account is now Private when I have not touched the settings at all. Any ideas as to what may have occurred and how to fix it?

Similar thing has just happened to me, loaded up my profile looked at a few trophy guides, earned a few trophies , went to update my profile and its been set to private. About the same time as the above was posted. Been using the site for years and its the first time I've seen this so dunno if the site is having issues. Checked my PS4 settings ans there is no issue there. Will just wait until I can update my profile again in 30 minutes and see if its still an issue.

1 hour ago, BigBoyBanksy said:

Similar thing has just happened to me, loaded up my profile looked at a few trophy guides, earned a few trophies , went to update my profile and its been set to private. About the same time as the above was posted. Been using the site for years and its the first time I've seen this so dunno if the site is having issues. Checked my PS4 settings ans there is no issue there. Will just wait until I can update my profile again in 30 minutes and see if its still an issue.

Same here. I checked all my consoles (PS3, Vita and PS4) my trophies are set on anyone. Still can't see my trophies here. I tried all the things specified in the the first page but nothing.

Any idea where the problem could come from ?

2 minutes ago, BigBoyBanksy said:

Might be ok now, I updated my profile an hour later after earning some more trophies and my profile was back to normal, the sync this time did take a while but did eventually work. 

Thx for the reply!

so earning a new trophy might  do the trick. I will check

That tends to happen when you update when PSN is having issues, just earn some trophies and update again when you can, and it should sync again. Hopefully. Good luck!

I have a platinum (more specifically an entire trophy list) for a game missing. It was one of my recent ones so was easy to spot. It's not hidden on any of my systems and ive refreshed etc and it picks up my new trophies fine but that list is not here in its entirety. I have a feeling it may be multiple unlocked at the same time (Dead or alive 5 has lots of easy ones that can be done within the same fight or tutorial e.g. look at move list and look at move description as well as play online match + play any match outside of training etc).

Would that be what is blocking it from this site that it was earned quickly? Wasn't disputed it's just not there. 

Cheers

38 minutes ago, gforce-92 said:

I have a platinum (more specifically an entire trophy list) for a game missing. It was one of my recent ones so was easy to spot. It's not hidden on any of my systems and ive refreshed etc and it picks up my new trophies fine but that list is not here in its entirety. I have a feeling it may be multiple unlocked at the same time (Dead or alive 5 has lots of easy ones that can be done within the same fight or tutorial e.g. look at move list and look at move description as well as play online match + play any match outside of training etc).

Would that be what is blocking it from this site that it was earned quickly? Wasn't disputed it's just not there. 

Cheers

You have 48 hidden trophies on your profile. That's what the blue H indicator is to help you with. Is that how many trophies you have missing from being shown on the site?

20 hours ago, DaivRules said:

You have 48 hidden trophies on your profile. That's what the blue H indicator is to help you with. Is that how many trophies you have missing from being shown on the site?

D'oh! Yep that is right exactly 48. I'll follow the steps again above even though my systems still say it's not hidden and privacy is public. 

EDIT: Problem solved but was a mixture of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round listed twice without me realising. Turns out I Hid the Core fighters (Free to play) version years ago and now that i played the full one it affected those trophies. So hopefully useful if anyone else has similar issue!

Edited by gforce-92
Problem solved