Trophies Are Missing / Hidden or Private Trophies - How to Fix It

On 1/17/2014 at 9:57 PM, BlindMango said:

Still Not Working? - While rare, you may want to check your other consoles to see if the game is marked as hidden on those consoles. For example, your PS4 may show a game as unhidden, but if you check your PS3 or Vita, those may actually still have the game marked as hidden. You'll need to make sure the game is marked as unhidden on all consoles, then earn a new trophy in any game on any console, and then update your profile here on this website which should fix it.

If that doesn't work, then you will want to hide all games on your profile (Simply by selecting the option to where "no one" can see your trophies). After doing that, earn a new trophy on PSN, sync it, then update your profile here so it says "Aww, no trophies here". Once that happens, go back to your PlayStation and change it to where "Anyone" can see your trophies. Now earn another new trophy in any game, sync it, then update your profile here on the site again which should fix the issue.

Keep in mind the general solution when PSN causes issues and you happen to be someone who syncs while those are happening is printed on the very first post under the Still Not Working? section.

As long as PSN is done doing whatever updates it's doing, this generally works.

21 hours ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Ok, got another trophy, sinced and updated my profile on PSNP and my trophies are back... But my Trophy Cabinet dissapeared! WTF!

Same here. Trophy cabinet has completely vanished on my account. It's visibly gone and there are no tabs or buttons to edit it.

EDIT

I'm a dummy and momentarily forgot how to reselect trophies for your cabinet. All set now.

Edited by vegetollo7
  • Like 1

On 06/05/2020 at 0:01 PM, FridgeMouth said:

Hiya guys, can confirm if you change your settings to Friends Only or anything other than Anyone for trophies, earn a trophy, then change back to Anyone this works! 

Lost my country rank this morning so was pretty concerned, this method was a lifesaver! I knew it was working when I updated my PSN on here and it took about 5 mins (presumably because it was reloading ALL my games)! 

Hope this helps, happy hunting 270c.png

This fixed it for me. Trophy Cabinet is gone though.

I needed not to change my trophy settings to anything else other than "Anyone" when this happened a few days ago. I simply earned a trophy or two, synced on the console, and updated my profile here. And everything was back to normal except the trophy cabinet, but it didn't bother me much. :)

Sorry for my english but my profile says:

Error
Epethe_Khan has no trophies and cannot be tracked yet

My level is 6, other webs like a exophase.com generate the card without problems but psnprofiles not and i don´t know why everything is fine.

The settings are OK, all in Anyone in PS3 and PS4, i have new trophies and wait 4 hours and not refresh. Ever gives error.....

EDIT: The issue are resolved, i win 2 trophies in Dante´s Inferno and refresh de profile in web, all OK.

Edited by Epethe_Khan

• 2 weeks later...

After trying everything, it's still scuffed.

I updated my username on psn more than 6 months ago, I did all the steps from the guide and I still can only login with kubask8ter(old psnid) instead of Carorinu - new psnid,

Carorinu psnid isn't even shown on the page when looking for it, when putting it into update field it says that account was merged. -- but if I click super fast on the "show trophy card" when updating it suddenly shows all the trophies in the border correctly but when I close modal it still shows that account was merged :facepalm:

Carorinu.png

Kubask8ter psnid is found but shows everything as hidden and 0 trophies. 

I did privacy changes(from anyone to noone, syncing, then changing back to anyone and syncing again and earning trophy) and earning trophies, syncing multiple times, checking for hidden trophies/ games and other instructions other pointed out for over a week now and it still is not working....

Edited by kubask8ter

I recently completed and got the platinum for murdered soul suspecr on ps4. My psn account registers 61 platinums but my psnprofiles page only registers 60 and the whole trophy list of that game is absent from my list. I'm also having a similar issue with bioshock ps3 where although I have recently earned trophys, that whole games trophy list isn't showing up on my psnprofile even after a manual update of my page.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening and how to fix it?

7 minutes ago, francis_ambro93 said:

I recently completed and got the platinum for murdered soul suspecr on ps4. My psn account registers 61 platinums but my psnprofiles page only registers 60 and the whole trophy list of that game is absent from my list. I'm also having a similar issue with bioshock ps3 where although I have recently earned trophys, that whole games trophy list isn't showing up on my psnprofile even after a manual update of my page.

Any suggestions as to why this is happening and how to fix it?

You have 689 hidden trophies. See and follow the instructions on the first post in this thread. 

7 minutes ago, Shiiviia said:

Hi, all my Trophies on my Profile are away. Yesterday it was okay. I made a manuell Update. Whats wrong? 

Sometimes the settings switch to private by accident. Nothing to worry about, just go to your settings, make sure that in the account management you select Privacy Settings. There, scroll through the entire games list and make sure that no game is set to private mode. After that, earn another trophy, and update the profile again. Your trophies should be back. There is a thread somewhere about this happening, but I can't link that. Someone else will explain this better than me In a couple of minutes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, flask1980 said:

For some hours now, even in my profile, no more trophies have been seen. He says I have privacy but it's not like that.

Your trophies are visible, aside from some that are hidden. If you did not hide trophies, follow the steps in the first post to unhide them. 

• Like 1