So this is how the censor looks like...

and it the plat unatainable in the contreys that are cencsord i heard they cut allot of levels from them and changed it in the cencord

hmm can't really say for sure how they censor it but i guess they just removed the swatikas from the game and maybe a few cutscenes. But if they would want to delete all the parts where you encounter nazi's, they would need to cut atleast 2 hours of material so i doubt you can't acces the area's in the german version.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually chose to get the cencored version instead of importing cause I kind of think the censored messages are funny in a game like this - is that wierd?

I think Cartman would be very disappointed if he found out about this

Altough imo that's more approriate than censoring anal probing and abortions since the nazi's actually did a horrible thing and also to pay respects to those that died. I'm all for freedom of speech but when it comes to things as horrible as WW2 is a whole other level.

Tbh i don't really understand why they didn't went for the option to be able to choose to see the scene or not. What Modern warfare 2 did (terminal mission)

Oh come on, stop whining. When it comes to WW2 you can burn nazis with flamethrower, you can stab russians in the neck with a rusty shank, you can burn Japanese huts. When it comes to a swastika used as a peaceful symbol for thousands of years you have to ban it because of holocaust and hundreds of millions of billions of jews. That's why communism and Stalin or Lenin is allowed and Hitler is not - winners always write the history.

Not to be so off-topic, I just hated they had to censor it. The game was such an awesome one it stopped bothering me.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I played the censored version and I have done this because I wanted it.

First: I dont care about naggy minigames. And even this type of censorship was with typical SouthPark-humor.

Second: The Swastikas are censored in the show too, so its not censorship at all... its just... authentical. ;)

Yes, thats a difference for me. It wouldnt feel right for me when I could see that in this one game, but never in any episode. Its unauthenical and wrong then.

So, the "censored"-version is the "better" version imo anyway.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...