"Watch_Dogs" Release Date & Story Trailer

Chambers35

Looks pretty damn awesome! :holy: Only problem for me is Im getting my PS4 in April and I was hoping that I could get this along with my PS4. Looks like I will have to get another game and get this a few months later :hmm: Suggestions? :P

Who says you have to have a game for your PS4? I've had my PS4 since launch and I have yet to play a game on it. The console is young. The games will eventually come.

My most anticipated game of 2014!!

Well, assuming Witcher 3 does get released this year, that's mine, but if it gets delayed like The Division did, Dragon Age: Inquisition would be mine. However, Watch_Dogs, a game I previously shrugged off, is now on my radar because they revealed the plot and it sounds more interesting to me now.

Who says you have to have a game for your PS4? I've had my PS4 since launch and I have yet to play a game on it. The console is young. The games will eventually come.

Well, assuming Witcher 3 does get released this year, that's mine, but if it gets delayed like The Division did, Dragon Age: Inquisition would be mine. However, Watch_Dogs, a game I previously shrugged off, is now on my radar because they revealed the plot and it sounds more interesting to me now.

Well good for you!