Maintenance again?

1 hour ago, Viper said:

RX, one of the Admins from PST, mentioned that Sony changed something in their API over night...so it seems like everyone is having to do maintenance right now in order to fix their tracking. 

Not sure why Sony does this sometimes. Hopefully Sly can get it up and running shortly.

Edited by MidnightDragon

19 minutes ago, James De Battisti said:

No idea why it’s happening a lot lately what I also noticed is on ps5 not sure about ps4 but in profile where you see you last played games and time no games are showing they same in the iOS app I can still earn trophies and buy play etc but super annoying.

Sony doesn’t like us anymore. :P 

On 12.12.2022 at 0:43 AM, MidnightDragon said:

Also, wondering if he was trying to prevent DDOS, because my browser keeps having to be checked. 

Same here. It's so annoying.

3 hours ago, GaryTheReptile said:

And now maintenance again on Tuesday. I don't understand why they wouldn't put a quick post letting us know what's going on because it's weird that it's doing this so often. I hope everything is okay.

Yeah would also like to hear what's going on the last days. Always when I try to update my profile its maintenance...

Would be nice some a small post just to say what’s going one.

really annoying that games no long show in the profile I know it’s a know issues been going on for a long time but you would think Sony would be able to fix

48 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Sony doesn’t like us anymore. :P 

Annoying when it stops showing 

6 minutes ago, James De Battisti said:

Would be nice some a small post just to say what’s going one.

really annoying that games no long show in the profile I know it’s a know issues been going on for a long time but you would think Sony would be able to fix

Annoying when it stops showing 

Not sure that’s related to what’s happening here. PSNP isn’t affiliated with PlayStation or Sony.

Edited by MidnightDragon

2 minutes ago, sweeping-lamp3 said:

Is the backend construction of PSNP too old that it is becoming harder and harder to maintain and may need a revamp to make maintenance easier in the future?

TrueTrophies was down earlier and PSNTL is also in maintenance, so not very likely it’s PSNP’s fault.

5 minutes ago, Infected Elite said:

i find this entire thing hilarious.  So you cant update... big deal.  Can you still play games? yes. So be patient, go do something else outside of gaming and just deal with it. 

People are not patient anymore. 

Clearly my job isn’t giving me enough to do. :P 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Infected Elite said:

i find this entire thing hilarious.  So you cant update... big deal.  Can you still play games? yes. So be patient, go do something else outside of gaming and just deal with it. 

To me, the best feature of PSNP is its trophy tracker. I update my profile after obtaining a few trophies. I also don't have to go through the console dashboard to find out which trophies I'm missing in a game -- I can do it quicker via PSNP.

Regarding the on-going maintenance, I'm okay with it as long as it benefits the users, and I believe that is what Sly is doing.

Right now, PSNP users are just as confused as I am about why this maintenance happens almost every day. Perhaps some clarity on that front might clear up that confusion. :)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Clearly my job isn’t giving me enough to do. :P 

if you lived out here I'd potentially hire you 

49 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

To me, the best feature of PSNP is its trophy tracker. I update my profile after obtaining a few trophies. I also don't have to go through the console dashboard to find out which trophies I'm missing in a game -- I can do it quicker via PSNP.

PS App is quicker tbh lol 

49 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

Regarding the on-going maintenance, I'm okay with it as long as it benefits the users, and I believe that is what Sly is doing.

Right now, PSNP users are just as confused as I am about why this maintenance happens almost every day. Perhaps some clarity on that front might clear up that confusion. :)

They can be confused. lol. 

• Like 2