Attack on Completion 2023

small update i have been playing different games my completion is now 18.12% a increase of 40% it was first 17.72% notca bad start i have revisited some of my older games like middle earth shadow of mordor i saw that i got the online trophie from the game and fall guys ultimate knockout the new version 1 question about fall guys i have the new and old version if i unlock all the trophies from the new fall guys and i use it for to auto pop for the old fall guys does it also count for this event since the old fall guys is closed  due to the new version fall guys ?

41 minutes ago, zalcarezio said:

okay thats bad damm and with auto pop ?

To my understanding, only the new trophy lists autopop. They relaunched the game with a new "launcher" which is why you can't access the original list anymore. 

Also, just an FYI, last I checked there were still issues with autopopping the PS5 list if you were planning to pop all of the stacks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Geridian said:

Done with Chrono Trigger Steam version since yesterday.
62,3 hours according to Steam for a full playthrough of NG, and 3/4 of NG+ for getting all 13 achievements (Which basically means: See all 13 different endings).
Including all side activities and NDS version exclusive stuff in NG + some added afk hours.
Imo one of the best RPGs from the fourth video game console generation.
Would be logical if I would start Chrono Cross: The Radical Dreamers Edition - PS4 now and get this done

Nice, well done.

With us finally getting FF1-6 later this year, Chrono Trigger is probably next on my wishlist of games I'd like a Playstation port of.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Nice, well done.
With us finally getting FF1-6 later this year, Chrono Trigger is probably next on my wishlist of games I'd like a Playstation port of.

Thank you very much :)

Enjoyed every minute of this game, although I already played it years ago with the help of an SNES emulator on PC.
Actually, the Steam port is okay. Some occasional crashes to desktop, but autosave is working.
Reviewers wrote that your savegame could become deleted. Never experienced this error myself.
Okay.. you can notice that it is a port of the mobile version, but it can be played with a gamepad and the UI is working, sound and graphics are as to be expected from an SNES game.

So, yeah, good game.
Would also play it again on PS4/PS5.

I would be so happy if I would get my hands on the physical release of FF 1-6, but missed out on buying the collection when it was available.
Thinking about the fact that they call the physical release "Retail version" (In German it would be translated to "Einzelhandelsversion"), without making the physical release available in stores, is imo an absolute impudence and still makes me angry when i think about it:
I hope the (eBay) resellers choke on it.

Edited by Geridian
Found a typo
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

I regretfully don't have many FF titles in my list, which is a damn shame. Though, when 1-6 come out, I think I might start at 1 and do them all... :D Tactics needs to come out too!

NO TACTICS NO PEACE

oof, yes, thats up there as well.

Never actually played the original one, but I did play the 2 GBA versions quite a bit.

7 minutes ago, Geridian said:

I would be so happy if I would get my hands on the physical release of FF 1-6, but missed out on buying the collection when it was available.
Thinking about the fact that they call the physical release "Retail version" (In German it would be translated to "Einzelhandelsversion"), without making the physical release available in stores, is imo an absolute impudence and still makes me angry when i think about it:
I hope the (eBay) resellers choke on it.

Same here.

I hold out hope they change their minds and do a proper physical general release, but if not, I'll likely get them digitally.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, da-Noob123 said:

To my understanding, only the new trophy lists autopop. They relaunched the game with a new "launcher" which is why you can't access the original list anymore. 

Also, just an FYI, last I checked there were still issues with autopopping the PS5 list if you were planning to pop all of the stacks.

okay it was very helpfull it was on my mind for a verylong time thanks 

On 1/26/2023 at 10:19 AM, Geridian said:

Done with Chrono Trigger Steam version since yesterday.
62,3 hours according to Steam for a full playthrough of NG, and 3/4 of NG+ for getting all 13 achievements (Which basically means: See all 13 different endings).
Including all side activities and NDS version exclusive stuff in NG + some added afk hours.

Wait, Chrono Trigger has achievements? That's news to me. They need to port that to PS4 ASAP. xD

Anyways, I think I boosted my completion a little. Finally cleared Disgaea 5 out of my backlog and added three games - Sissa's Path for both versions and LEGO The Hobbit for PS4. Sissa was a relaxing breather and LEGO The Hobbit was just a fun marathon session for three days straight. (Didn't help that on Day 2, my mom crashed into the curb and blew out a tire so I couldn't go home until an hour after my gym exercise was done. But that let me pick up Rainbow Billy's disc from GameStop so I might try that out in the future since it looks like a crossover between Cuphead and South Park the Fractured But Whole. :D)

EDIT: Let me rephrase. The graphics and music come from Cuphead, but the gameplay is a tactics RPG which looks like the grid from Fractured But Whole. I didn't want to imply anything other than the combat was taken from the South Park game. xD

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Wait, Chrono Trigger has achievements? That's news to me. They need to port that to PS4 ASAP. xD

Anyways, I think I boosted my completion a little. Finally cleared Disgaea 5 out of my backlog and added three games - Sissa's Path for both versions and LEGO The Hobbit for PS4. Sissa was a relaxing breather and LEGO The Hobbit was just a fun marathon session for three days straight. (Didn't help that on Day 2, my mom crashed into the curb and blew out a tire so I couldn't go home until an hour after my gym exercise was done. But that let me pick up Rainbow Billy's disc from GameStop so I might try that out in the future since it looks like a crossover between Cuphead and South Park the Fractured But Whole. :D)

nice i never heard it from cuphead how hard is the game i saw it a few times on sale on ps store i do digital also and disc i have no preferences from games but i played in total 221 games now i play to unlock the platinum trophie and for to enjoy gaming 

Slow progress from me currently. Most of my free time is going on other projects so far this year (as expected). Gaming time is spent chipping away at Ragnarok. I reckon I'm passed the half way mark. I'm doing side quests as I go and generally enjoying the experience overall.

Once it's done, I'll likely look at some stuff I was working on for the last Attack on Completion - finally getting the platinum and 100% for the dreadful Assassins Creed Unity and the 100% for Type:Rider 

• Like 3

On 31/12/2022 at 0:23 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Beginning Stats:

70.40% completion.

480 completed games.

8421 trophies unearned.

Currently have very confusing stats for completion:

70.15% Completion - Down 0.25%.

493 completed games.

8654 unearned trophies.

12 Platinums and 407 trophies earned and 233 more trophies on my account.

And nearly all the games no-one has heard of...

• Like 2

As expected I finished Sly 4 this week. I was quite surprised that they teased a 5th game but sadly to this day, it has not been announced. The high scores trophy gave me some issues, as did the Carmelita dance trophy but nothing major. The last trophy, Navigate Like Drake, really needed a tracker. You have to view every map at least once and I ended up having to go through 3/4's of the game to find the one I missed. Luckily, for mission specific maps you only had to progress far enough into them to reach the map then you could quit out. The map during the boss fight of episode 4 (of 5) was the one I missed. I have now completed all of the Sly Cooper games barring stacks.

After Sly, I started a new game off of the PS+ Premium PS3 list. Xblaze Code Embryo, this will my X game for my platinum A-Z list. It's a visual novel and the story was decent. I finished my first playthrough last night and started working towards another ending. I also started working towards collecting all scene summaries/ recaps. Each episode has a recap to view at the start of the episode and another around halfway through. You view these by saving and reloading at appropriate points, easy right? Wrong. There are over 100 of these things AND each nearly everyone of them has 3 different versions to view! I had to look up 3 different guides to finally understand how to unlock each version. ? You have save, load the game to see version A, then save over the previous save, load again to see B, repeat for version C. It's mind numbing doing that but I managed to get around 40-50 of them completed last night while working on my next ending. I hope to finish it off before February 1st. 

On a side note, I cracked into the 6,900's on the US leaderboard and 29,900's of the globaleader board. I am also closing in on 9,000 ?which means I am that much closer to 10,000.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Edit: I was able to binge Xblaze today, chalk up another platinum!

Edited by da-Noob123
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

As expected I finished Sly 4 this week. I was quite surprised that they teased a 5th game but sadly to this day, it has not been announced. The high scores trophy gave me some issues, as did the Carmelita dance trophy but nothing major. The last trophy, Navigate Like Drake, really needed a tracker. You have to view every map at least once and I ended up having to go through 3/4's of the game to find the one I missed. Luckily, for mission specific maps you only had to progress far enough into them to reach the map then you could quit out. The map during the boss fight of episode 4 (of 5) was the one I missed. I have now completed all of the Sly Cooper games barring stacks.

After Sly, I started a new game off of the PS+ Premium PS3 list. Xblaze Code Embryo, this will my X game for my platinum A-Z list. It's a visual novel and the story was decent. I finished my first playthrough last night and started working towards another ending. I also started working towards collecting all scene summaries/ recaps. Each episode has a recap to view at the start of the episode and another around halfway through. You view these by saving and reloading at appropriate points, easy right? Wrong. There are over 100 of these things AND each nearly everyone of them has 3 different versions to view! I had to look up 3 different guides to finally understand how to unlock each version. ? You have save, load the game to see version A, then save over the previous save, load again to see B, repeat for version C. It's mind numbing doing that but I managed to get around 40-50 of them completed last night while working on my next ending. I hope to finish it off before February 1st. 

On a side note, I cracked into the 6,900's on the US leaderboard and 29,900's of the globaleader board. I am also closing in on 9,000 1f3c6.pngwhich means I am that much closer to 10,000.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

great i am planning for the online trophies  from rise of the tomb raider tomb raider the first can i do that with random gamers ore do i need a boosting partner for the coop trophies i am planning for to unlock the most online trophies so that they are done with 

1 hour ago, zalcarezio said:

great i am planning for the online trophies  from rise of the tomb raider tomb raider the first can i do that with random gamers ore do i need a boosting partner for the coop trophies i am planning for to unlock the most online trophies so that they are done with 

I suggest making a Session on PSNP so you can work with someone you know also wants the trophies.

Update: 

Persona 5 100% 

Getting the plat took me close to 140 hours. Tons of missable trophies and I had to grind a bit for the Passionate Listener trophy. 

Persona 5 Royal

Making some progress and it feels great so far with the new things added in this version. Feels fresh even after beating original. 

Persona 3 Portable 

First experience with Persona series was Persona 3 FES which I enjoyed. Never did finish this version of the game but will be cool when I do. Does feel strange playing this on console since it’s originally was on the PSP. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Taruta13 said:

Uh... maybe this video gives a hint on how difficulty it is. (Mind you, this is supposedly from a new 'impossible' difficulty setting that was added but even before then, the game was pretty challenging.)

okay thanks yeah i saw they added a dlc of cuphead i going to think twice before i buy the game 

2 hours ago, da-Noob123 said:

I suggest making a Session on PSNP so you can work with someone you know also wants the trophies.

okay thanks 

Actually dropped completion as I got 74% in Ape Escape (PS5 version) and plan to plat it in three days when February 1st rolls around, and actually started Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Disgaea 4+ Complete, adding a bunch of unfinished to the list. Actually doing these for my casual gaming club list so expect the completion to plummet as I add more games. I do intend to finish these this year.

• Like 4