Attack on Completion 2023

8 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Strange Brigade + DLC (3/4) - PS4 - 65% :platinum: => 99% :platinum:

Finished the remaining 2 story DLC's . Not so much to say about them; pretty straight forward. short and enjoyable. Now the last DLC is a whole different thing. You have to play the 9 missions from the base game on extreme difficulty. I already saw the warning in the guides/fora. Doing it solo is given a 9/10 difficulty. Which is steep to say at least 1f60f.png. I actually blasted through the first 3 missions only to get stuck at mission 4 on what I thought was the end-boss. Now the main difficulty is that you have to damage the boss with holding :r2: and draining 1/3 of his health. THAT is all easy what is not, is that you are getting swarmed by minions. After a few tries , lot's of swearing ( I confess :hmm:) I finally made it. However, this was not the end boss of the level....what a disappointment! I did read that mission 7 is the make or break. Will do that after I have finished this one to see if I really want to spend time on it...

I find it beyond believe that this is only worth a :bronze: trophy! Trophy systems stinks!

If you want to make this a bit easier, you can play on the easiest difficulty, up until the last checkpint of the level, back out, swap difficulty to extreme and then compelte whateve is left.

The end bit of chapter 7 is indeed awful on extreme. 

What worked for me, was using Frank (The Soldior), wiith Call of Seteki amulet (summons some undead guys, who will draw aggro) and the decoy grenade (draws aggro to where you throw it. Best used for drawing enemies into spinning blade traps etc, or buying yourself a bit of breathing rroom when you need to heal). Sidearm doesn't matter much, main weapon, I think was one of the DLC ones, Gehrig I think (for equipped gems, I think I had increased damage, heal on kill, faster fire rate and reloaad, and recoil).

1 hour ago, Shadowlord87 said:

If you want to make this a bit easier, you can play on the easiest difficulty, up until the last checkpint of the level, back out, swap difficulty to extreme and then compelte whateve is left.

The end bit of chapter 7 is indeed awful on extreme. 

What worked for me, was using Frank (The Soldior), wiith Call of Seteki amulet (summons some undead guys, who will draw aggro) and the decoy grenade (draws aggro to where you throw it. Best used for drawing enemies into spinning blade traps etc, or buying yourself a bit of breathing rroom when you need to heal). Sidearm doesn't matter much, main weapon, I think was one of the DLC ones, Gehrig I think (for equipped gems, I think I had increased damage, heal on kill, faster fire rate and reloaad, and recoil).

thanks appreciate the feedback. Getting through the level is okay , it is just the end boss that is irritating to beat. I might as well try changing character and weapons. Now using a shotgun with the prof.

1 hour ago, GT__Jedi said:

Completed Chicory: A Colorful Tale which was one of the best games I've played in a long time.  I highly recommend throwing this gem in your backlog and just enjoy the game.  I did play without a guide and it probably bit me in the ass, but there are so many good guides out there I was able to get back on track and complete the game.

Well done :)

Seconding this recommendation, such a delightful game.

I'd recommended giving Toem a go also. Similar kind of gameplay, but revolving around taking photo's.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Shadowlord87 said:

Well done :)

Seconding this recommendation, such a delightful game.

I'd recommended giving Toem a go also. Similar kind of gameplay, but revolving around taking photo's.

Thanks for the suggestion on Toem!  Looks like a nice game to add to the library!

• Like 4

i finish of my older games that are from 2016 until 2020 for example lego the hobbit i have great progress with from 19% to 44% its just now trophie clean up  and there some other older games aswell that i not have finished yet but o well once those are done with then games from 2021 and so on i have a doable list only the fifa games i cant platinum anymore since they have closed the online server maybe somewhere next week  then my 16th platinum trophie is unlocked 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, stuthesheep said:

Completion.png

This Week

God of War (2018)  0% -> 31%

Another new game on the profile means another temporarily negative week. Totally worth it. Took a little while to get to grips with things - mostly thanks to having come from finishing an Assassin's Creed game that could easily be platinumed while eating a sandwich at the same time - but once I got the hang of the combat it ended up being relatively plain sailing. Finished the main story line after a completely blind playthrough and missed quite a lot of stuff on the way, which has meant that getting the collectibles/miscellaneous stuff/whatnot might take a little longer than it would have otherwise, but that's cool.

Rest of the trophies don't seem too daunting at first glance - although I randomly happened upon a Valkyrie in the midgame of the story and ended up taking a bit of a battering in an embarrassingly short time, so those fights might end up being an adventure when the time comes. Still, that's what Easy difficulty is for.

I beat all of the Valkyries on Normal but after 2 hours on the Valkyrie Queen, I dropped it to Easy. Even on Easy though, it still took me another hour to beat her. They are tough but it was satisfying taking them down. I am really glad the new GoW's don't have any difficulty trophies, they are just too long to play at that level, 8-10 hours for the original series sure but 40+ nah I am good.