Gameplay & Trophy Guides on PSNProfiles

Sly Ripper

Ok, request for tags: add trackable and untrackable progression tags (meaning: you can see this stat progression from the game menu or not). So that people know in advance that they have to count manually some stuff while they do it.

thats incredibly genius! very useful tags. i support that

I like the idea of the Trackable and Untrackable tags, I think they should be a different color than the rest of the tags too.

However Tracked In Game & Not Tracked In Game may make more sense to people who see them for the first time.  :hmm:

I like the idea of the Trackable and Untrackable tags, I think they should be a different color than the rest of the tags too.

However Tracked In Game & Not Tracked In Game may make more sense to people who see them for the first time.  :hmm:

Or "Tracked stat"/"Not Tracked stat". You're the boss, I'm just happy to help.

If any guide member sees this please go review my Lego Marvel guide, it's been awaiting review for almost 2 weeks now and still no comment

There's several reasons why that is, but we have commented 3 times on your guide since 2 weeks ago, your guide still needs a lot of work before it can actually be a usable guide. I've added another comment with more stuff that you need to do, please find a PC/Mac for creating your guides instead of using an iPad.

Edited by BlindMango

There's several reasons why that is, but we have commented 3 times on your guide since 2 weeks ago, your guide still needs a lot of work before it can actually be a usable guide. I've added another comment with more stuff that you need to do, please find a PC/Mac for creating your guides instead of using an iPad.

yeah i get that alot :D the only place i could get my hands on a computer is in school but i rather not sit and make a guide for a lego game in school :P

Well if the end result with an iPad is not something worth of being published you should either find a different support or stop :o

When people use an iPad to make a full guide, so far in our experience, it usually results in a mediocre guide and it is a pain in the you-know-what to deal with fixing everything and formatting everything and telling the guide creator the hundreds of things that they need to do and the response, "Oh but I have an iPad" gets very annoying after a while. We appreciate people want to make guides with what they have available, but ... don't use a tablet/phone, use a PC/Mac, lol

Is there a way to remove someone if one of the person decides to not really want to edit a guide?

You should just be able to go into guide settings and remove their name if you are the original creator of the guide. If you aren't able to do that, then message me and send me the link to your guide and I'd be able to do it. ;)

You should just be able to go into guide settings and remove their name if you are the original creator of the guide. If you aren't able to do that, then message me and send me the link to your guide and I'd be able to do it. ;)

Oh that's cool. I'm am the creator of the guide and it worked when I removed someone. Thanks! Now I have to find another person to help me add some stuff for me again. >_>

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

• 2 weeks later...

Sly, how about a tiny improvement on the navigability by adding somewhere small buttons to go back to the top sections (like the Overview, Roadmap and Tip sections).

Maybe small icons on the trophy list 'cursor' on the right (the trophy that becomes blue with a "<" symbol)?

It would be nice  :hmm:

Sly, how about a tiny improvement on the navigability by adding somewhere small buttons to go back to the top sections (like the Overview, Roadmap and Tip sections).

Maybe small icons on the trophy list 'cursor' on the right (the trophy that becomes blue with a "<" symbol)?

It would be nice  :hmm:

Also, would it be possible to introduce buttons on the side bar (the one that shows the trophies and sections in the guide) for each Stage of the guide that a author has created. That way, if the author wants to hyperlink back to a specific stage in the guide in one of his trophy tips, he can do so.

E.g. "This trophy should be obtained during Stage 2." (where the "Stage 2" is hyperlinked).

• Like 1

I would like to create some guides, but afraid of making errors.

What kind of errors are you referring to? The guide team is here to help you with the basics. As far as the content goes, you may want to collaborate a guide with someone else for those trophies that you may not have a full understanding of. It can't hurt to give it a shot.

What kind of errors are you referring to? The guide team is here to help you with the basics. As far as the content goes, you may want to collaborate a guide with someone else for those trophies that you may not have a full understanding of. It can't hurt to give it a shot.

Well, I read the basics and how it works, but I'm confused about some things, I know that the team will read it to make sure there are no grammar errors, and to make sure everything else is right. But here's what I'm confused about.. How do I rate the games difficulty? does it add itself once I've confirmed all the trophies, like the playthroughs/missable/glitched... or do I have to put it in myself?

Well, I read the basics and how it works, but I'm confused about some things, I know that the team will read it to make sure there are no grammar errors, and to make sure everything else is right. But here's what I'm confused about.. How do I rate the games difficulty? does it add itself once I've confirmed all the trophies, like the playthroughs/missable/glitched... or do I have to put it in myself?

You have to manually select the difficulty. If you are uncomfortable rating it, you can reference external sources to get a better idea. The difficulty rating and time could be some of the more controversial settings. There are several factors that could affect those like using walkthroughs, skill, luck, et cetera. If that's all that is stopping you, don't worry about it. :)

You have to manually select the difficulty. If you are uncomfortable rating it, you can reference external sources to get a better idea. The difficulty rating and time could be some of the more controversial settings. There are several factors that could affect those like using walkthroughs, skill, luck, et cetera. If that's all that is stopping you, don't worry about it. :)

Ok, when I have some free time I may look into trying this out, it can always be modified/deleted if anything goes wrong right? Well, thanks for the help!

you should be able to underline text and have better color options like on the forums. just some simple stuff can go a long way

I want to keep styling semi-restricted since people often take it too far, I can add more colour presets though.

• Like 1

I want to keep styling semi-restricted since people often take it too far, I can add more colour presets though.

Restricted formatting means a consistent look-and-feel across all site guides. We want people to associate the guides here with quality and opening up the colour palette does little more than attract the crayon brigade.

Let's maintain the standards and keep it clean.

Restricted formatting means a consistent look-and-feel across all site guides. We want people to associate the guides here with quality and opening up the colour palette does little more than attract the crayon brigade.

Let's maintain the standards and keep it clean.

I was writing a Puppeteer collectible guide and colour-coded each collectible. IIRC, I had to use every single colour excluding one. Some more colour presets could be useful in certain situations.