This plat is worse than Fortnite ,Crash 4 and Super Meat Boy combined..

NeroD_175

I don't know if it's because I'm playing solo but raid mode singlehandedly took all the fun I had with this game. I had no problems getting all the singleplayer trophies. Even Infernal Difficulty was manageable but when it comes to raid mode, I lose the motivation to play after 1 hour or something which is something that I've never experienced in my trophy hunting career. I managed to get to Abyss difficulty and it takes hours for me to just beat one stage because there's endless hordes of enemies who only focus me so I always run out of ammo even though I'm overleveled and use high level weapons etc. The sh***y dodging mechanic in this game that has a coinflip's chance of actually working correctly doesn't help either. Everything about it screams "Get boosted by a max level player who got boosted himself or play something else you f***** loser"

I seriously don't understand why this game and especially the multiplayer is getting so much praise...

Edited by NeroD_175
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jasko_SOA said:

Why do you post the same thing 3 times? 
obviously, as stated in the guide, raid mode in particular is not something you want to do solo anyway, so create a session and look for people to help.

I posted it two times , one for ps3 and one for the ps4 version as they're pretty much the same game with a few minor differences. I created a session weeks ago but no one actually plays this game anymore , especially the ps3 version. In the guide, the trophies are listed under "Coop or solo" but coop is pretty much a requirement for most of the trophies which should be made clear.

Edited by NeroD_175

2 hours ago, NeroD_175 said:

I don't know if it's because I'm playing solo but raid mode singlehandedly took all the fun I had with this game. I had no problems getting all the singleplayer trophies. Even Infernal Difficulty was manageable but when it comes to raid mode, I lose the motivation to play after 1 hour or something which is something that I've never experienced in my trophy hunting career. I managed to get to Abyss difficulty and it takes hours for me to just beat one stage because there's endless hordes of enemies who only focus me so I always run out of ammo even though I'm overleveled and use high level weapons etc. The sh***y dodging mechanic in this game that has a coinflip's chance of actually working correctly doesn't help either. Everything about it screams "Get boosted by a max level player who got boosted himself or play something else you f***** loser"

I seriously don't understand why this game and especially the multiplayer is getting so much praise...

I feel you….I hated the Raid Mode. Repetitive and not fun at all. 

but as @Infected Elite said…take a break or move on. I did the latter. I got myself all the trophies I could and moved on. It‘s just trophies at the end of the day?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hizi90 said:

I feel you….I hated the Raid Mode. Repetitive and not fun at all. 

but as @Infected Elite said…take a break or move on. I did the latter. I got myself all the trophies I could and moved on. It‘s just trophies at the end of the day1f642.png

I have a 100% profile so I'm pretty much forced to get the platinum for this game at some point otherwise my completionist brain won't be at peace

Τhere are players that are godly good on Raid Mode. Too overpowered. Find one, either by joining a random game or here, on boosting sessions, to carry you over. They will finish the toughest levels, with minimal assistance from you, in a matter of minutes. Good luck.

Edited by karpathoulas667

19 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's one of the reasons I stopped caring about trophies a few years ago - eventually, this mindset drives you mad and causes all kinds of problems :(.

Not only that, 100% profiles make people avoid games they want to play for dumb reasons. Such as online requirements. Or have a second account just for those games so it doesn't ruin the 100%. I get being a completionist but to me, unless i was getting paid and sponsored to do that, I'm not going to. Its just bragging rights. 

Good luck OP. Come at it a diff day.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

That's one of the reasons I stopped caring about trophies a few years ago - eventually, this mindset drives you mad and causes all kinds of problems :(.

@HuntingFever words cannot describe the amount of over the top obsession and depression I've had from trophy hunting at times in my life. It's simultaneously of the best and one of the worst hobbies on Earth at times. 

P.S. your Server Shutdowns and Unobtainable Trophies thread has without a doubt been, and always will be one of the most important and utilized things to me in my trophy hunting career. It's importance is unmatched in the community. Thank you so much for all of the countless hours put into it and how professionally maintained it is ? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MD_91 said:

Yeah they could have a good reason for the hidden trophies but I don't see how it can be viewed as a 100% profile

The 91 hidden trophies are from just one game that's at 100% as well so of course it can be viewed as one

Edited by NeroD_175

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

Not only that, 100% profiles make people avoid games they want to play for dumb reasons. Such as online requirements. Or have a second account just for those games so it doesn't ruin the 100%. I get being a completionist but to me, unless i was getting paid and sponsored to do that, I'm not going to. Its just bragging rights. 

Good luck OP. Come at it a diff day.

It's not just bragging rights. To me it just looks nicer when everything's 100% complete and not so chaotic. Would be great if I would organize my life as well as I do my trophy list...

Could always try & find a partner at a higher level to help you out? 

It's a bit luck base as well of you come across good mods for a decent build. There's a lot of doing lower levels until you're strong enough for the next ones. 

I didn't enjoy this back for the PS3. I did have a random help me out at the start doing the last level two or three times that got me up a lot of levels which helped out at the beginning stages. 

35 minutes ago, NeroD_175 said:

The 91 hidden trophies are from just one game that's at 100% as well so of course it can be viewed as one

I'm guessing it's black ops 2, that sucks that's why I said you might have a good reason lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, NeroD_175 said:

I posted it two times , one for ps3 and one for the ps4 version as they're pretty much the same game with a few minor differences. I created a session weeks ago but no one actually plays this game anymore , especially the ps3 version. In the guide, the trophies are listed under "Coop or solo" but coop is pretty much a requirement for most of the trophies which should be made clear.

I'm happy your complaints are multi generational and you feel obliged to tell two different platforms worth of users about your angry thoughts but your problems have solutions

It's called making a session. A guide saying solo or co-op is not some decree written by god, it's just some person on the internet like you or me. Would him taking solo out of the guide make you feel better?

• Like 1

If you have hidden games (even if for legit reasons like hacked in a random lobby) it doesnt really make sense to claim that you have a 100% profile.After all how can you prove you would have able to do all the ones you have hidden? Maybe one of those trophies would have tripped you up and youd be at 99.99% with 0 hidden trophies.

I could claim that I have a 100% profile (if you ignore the games I dont want to see/wouldnt be able to complete, the dlc I didnt want to buy, and the trophies that are unobtainable for everyone) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NeroD_175 said:

It's not just bragging rights. To me it just looks nicer when everything's 100% complete and not so chaotic. Would be great if I would organize my life as well as I do my trophy list...

that's kind of my point.... put as much time into your life as you do these 100%'s, you might find yourself to be putting energy toward the wrong things.

16 hours ago, StanPortrBridges said:

I'm happy your complaints are multi generational and you feel obliged to tell two different platforms worth of users about your angry thoughts but your problems have solutions

It's called making a session. A guide saying solo or co-op is not some decree written by god, it's just some person on the internet like you or me. Would him taking solo out of the guide make you feel better?

Yes it would. Very much actually because coop is pretty much a requirement. Btw I already created a session weeks ago and 10 people joined but none of them want to play with me ;( theyre just ignoring my friend requests & dms