Don't waste your time The witcher 3 platinum not worth it anymore

Viregl

After allowing people to transfer their saves between platforms ، now you can download saves made before unlocking each trophy and sent it over the cloud to other platforms 

You can play the game legit but doing this method only with card collector trophy and the platinum is yours easily 

Sorry for my bad English 

11 minutes ago, Nauticus87 said:

It's not worth it because you can't be fastest on it without using an exploit? Do you often judge the worth of games based on how fast others can get the trophies?

I've done it three times. Each time I played through the game. I'm nowhere near fastest on any attempt. All three times were worth it to me.

So I respectfully disagree with your opinion stated as fact. The Witcher 3 is very much worth a person's time to me, and I'm sure others may agree.

You misunderstood my point, I was referring to the save files ready for download on any pc mods website, not your personal save files 

Well, there is nothing to hunt in many games anymore, so that statement is not a "fact". Autopopping and applications like the jumping games are very far away from "hunting".

2 hours ago, MrShovelware said:

Just play games you enjoy and revel in your personal accomplishments - not what others think.

That's the thing though, it is not "playing games" if you jump from save to save in order to pop trophies (btw. dude I still think you are just a meme acount ;) )

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, JusttJD said:

That is why I don't give a crap about the leaderbords or what other people are doing on their accounts.

- Autopopping.

- Easy Plat Games.

- Save Wizard.

Being high on the leaderbords doesn't mean anything anymore.

Having 500 platinums, of which more than half are jumping games and auto pops, has no value.

The only thing that matters and should matter is having fun.

Fun with either because you game because you love trophies.

Or, fun getting trophies because you love gaming.

I personally will never see the appeal to auto popping or jumping games, but that is because I game because I love playing games.

But, if you only care about trophies and not gaming itself, then if it makes you happy, go right ahead.

As long as I'm happy with my account, that's all that matters.^^

dont forget all those people unlocking trophies via ps4dev kits and cfw ps3s.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Viregl said:

You misunderstood my point, I was referring to the save files ready for download on any pc mods website, not your personal save files 

You can appreciate my misunderstanding when you meant a PC mod save when we're here on a Playstation trophy site. That makes no sense.

I still posit the same question though: What relevance does your post have to the worth of the game? Any game for that matter. Do you judge a game based on the fact that people can cheat saves? What does that have to do with it being worth your time?

• Like 1

This topic scared me.  I've been waiting to play The Witcher 3 next gen since last year, and was worried they had changed the game somehow. 

Whew. 

Now I can get back to playing South Park: The Stick of Truth for the UMPTEENTH time to get those 2 last trophies.......:facepalm:

Edited by BlackSquirrell1
  • Like 1