Guide Writer's Headquarters

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

Is there a guide for Sekiro started and by whom? So I can contact him/her.

@Yrva mentioned he might be interested in writing a guide but has the game on PC so needs someone to create the guide and add them on - I’d check with Yrva/ManaFear first though, dunno if they changed their mind or not since then :P 

1 hour ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Nope, no one started one yet.

27 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

@Yrva mentioned he might be interested in writing a guide but has the game on PC so needs someone to create the guide and add them on - I’d check with Yrva/ManaFear first though, dunno if they changed their mind or not since then :P 

That’s rather surprising, I will probably start one then, let me know if they are interested.

14 minutes ago, BlackTorito said:

That’s rather surprising, I will probably start one then, let me know if they are interested.

Hey, I just saw this. But I am still definitely interested! I'm surprised nobody has started yet, honestly.

3 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I just noticed that I can no longer favourite guides. Some sort of bug? It lets me remove favourite and add it again, but nothing happens when I click the button on guides I've not interacted with before.

Which browser are you using? And are you using the mobile version of the site?

• 3 weeks later...

How do I get to ask a guide to be reviewed? I've recently got the plat for a game using a guide with SEVERAL typos. I could post in the comments section but i'm afraid I'll be seen as rude/ungrateful. Just kinda wish someone from the guide team could swoop in and :ninja: those mistakes away, really.

8 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

How do I get to ask a guide to be reviewed? I've recently got the plat for a game using a guide with SEVERAL typos. I could post in the comments section but i'm afraid I'll be seen as rude/ungrateful. Just kinda wish someone from the guide team could swoop in and :ninja: those mistakes away, really.

Just message one of us from the guide team and tell us what you spotted :P 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 28-5-2019 at 7:06 PM, Wertkiller said:

The list of desired guides in the OP can be updated, as I've already written ones for Yakuza 3 and Yakuza 4. If I don't hear about anybody working on one when I start playing it, I'll write one for Yakuza 5 as well.

No one's currently working on Yakuza 5.

16 hours ago, new-stirum94 said:

Anyone working on a "royal defense" guide? 

Nope.