February 2023 PS+ Extra/Premium games announced

Abby_TheLastofUs

1. Rate February 2023's PS+ Extra lineup  

184 members have voted

1. 1. 1. Rate February 2023's PS+ Extra lineup

2. 2. Rate February 2023's PS+ Premium lineup

3. 3. Which game are you most interested in?

• Horizon Forbidden West
    • Resident Evil 7
    • The Quarry
    • Scarlet Nexus
    • Borderlands 3
    • Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
    • Earth Defense Force 5
    • Tekken 7
    • Outriders
    • The Legend of Dragoon
    • Wild Arms 2
    • The Forgotten City
    • Harvest Moon: Back to Nature
    • Oninaki
    • Lost Sphear
    • I am Setsuna
    • Destroy All Humans!

1 hour ago, jgm4789 said:

Wild arms 2 will definitely get trophies as the first one did and sony did publish it unlike 4 and 5 which were handled by xseed.

I was thinking that too, Legend of Dragoon was confirmed to have a trophy list, I want to buy these gems as soon as they hit the store, these games are so dear to my heart, now wishing for Breath of Fire 3 and Xenogears.

• Like 2

Legend of Dragoon - holy shit it's happening!!!

This is my favorite game from the PS1 era. I played this over 10 times since it came out in 2001

If there was a physical release I'd buy 10 copies.

Here's hoping for a proper remake and/or sequel.

f3EC2an.jpeg

Edited by Demortuus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, PaintP said:

Same. Hope Harvest Moon Back to Nature got trophy too 1f60d.png

True, I was so flabbergasted that I forgot about Haverst Moon Back to Nature, I played so many times back in the PS1 days, I'd always try to hit on Popuri because she had low standards for gifts....like regular grass lol

44 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

It's not out until tomorrow. Not uncommon for lists to not be out until launch day. 

I don't know, hope it's true but I think we would have seen the lists by now...I'm kinda worried.

7 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

If that's the real thing then it's really easy, most are just story related stuff and it seems you don't even have to gather all 50 stardust to fight Magus, just happy it got trophies at all...it only lists the PS5 version, it will be released for PS4 right?

13 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

47 trophies and only 6 of them are for optional stuff, rest will pop-in with story progress.

I beat the game many years ago but never did optional content. Level grinding isn't exactly viable here since most of the exp for majority of the game is from bosses.
I never bothered to collect stardust either. Someone on reddit posted link to a guide so it will be useful for those not in the know. Be mindful of minor spoilers.

https://vgkami.com/the-legend-of-dragoon-all-stardust-locations/

Edited by TheSwordUserYT

33 minutes ago, fjyingturk said:

I was hoping for something tied to Additions, like earning everyone's final ones, but I guess this means I can just play who I want and focus on the nostalgia.

Maybe no one's as interested in it, but the Wild Arms 2 trophy list is also out and at a glance looks more difficult than Legend of Dragoon's: https://www.exophase.com/game/wild-arms-2-psn/trophies/

Edited by Cloud_Squall78
Wild Arms 2 trophy list link
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cloud_Squall78 said:

I was hoping for something tied to Additions, like earning everyone's final ones, but I guess this means I can just play who I want and focus on the nostalgia.

Maybe no one's as interested in it, but the Wild Arms 2 trophy list is also out and at a glance looks more difficult than Legend of Dragoon's: https://www.exophase.com/game/wild-arms-2-psn/trophies/

I'm interested in both, was about to post this, the trophy list for Wild Arms 2 looks way more robust than Legend of Dragoon, like getting all ultimate weapons, filling the book..etc