Slow forum and adverts spamming every page

What's funny is that being logged out helps, unless something changed recently. I was changing phones a while back and was surprised that the forums ran faster. Then I've noticed I forgot to actually log into my account, and when I did it all came back to the normal sluggish mode. 

Maybe someday it'll work like an actual modern website. You know, without waiting ten seconds for the page to load. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Kittens Are Awesome said:

Imagine not using Brave browser?

Started using Brave a couple years ago, ironically when all the ads on webpages started noticeably bogging down my PC and when Chrome started adding new “features” that nobody wanted and that you couldn’t disable, I highly recommend it! The built in adblocker just makes everything so smooth

33 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

Started using Brave a couple years ago, ironically when all the ads on webpages started noticeably bogging down my PC and when Chrome started adding new “features” that nobody wanted and that you couldn’t disable, I highly recommend it! The built in adblocker just makes everything so smooth

Maybe @HusKy-CoDe could port over PSNP+ to Brave if isn't isn't already compatible with it; I don't remember seeing that browser listed as compatible with it, but I checked a while ago so I could of course be out of date here. 

5 hours ago, J-S_93 said:

Maybe @HusKy-CoDe could port over PSNP+ to Brave if isn't isn't already compatible with it; I don't remember seeing that browser listed as compatible with it, but I checked a while ago so I could of course be out of date here. 

I would imagine PSNP+ would still work on Brave since it's based on Chromium just like Google Chrome

• Like 1