DLC On Sale for Second Time Ever! GRAB IT NOW!

DawningWolf55

I won't complain too much because this game has made my top 10 of all time so I'm happy to support the devs but damn, I waited quite a while for this to go on sale, probably spent $200+ on everything. I'm in the process of joining the PC master race so will probably double dip regardless. ?

PS, the songs from V Extension 3 and other recent DLC (with no trophies) are awesome, buy them while they're cheap.

1 hour ago, DEI2EK said:

I’m seriously sitting over here debating on if it’s worth spending $59 on DLC for a game I’ll probably never have the skill to 100%

Would cost me £48 to buy the game and all the dlc needed, it's very tempting but still a lot to spend on a game that I'm not sure I'd want to commit hundreds of hours to

• Like 2

On 5/11/2023 at 8:19 PM, MD_91 said:

Would cost me £48 to buy the game and all the dlc needed, it's very tempting but still a lot to spend on a game that I'm not sure I'd want to commit hundreds of hours to

I would do it anyway since the opportunity is so rare! That's what I did, but got surprised with how much time I been putting into it!

On 5/11/2023 at 6:43 PM, DEI2EK said:

I’m seriously sitting over here debating on if it’s worth spending $59 on DLC for a game I’ll probably never have the skill to 100%

Pull the trigger! You can build up skill over time and getting the 999,999 combo isn't too bad if you stick to easy songs with 4 buttons and you can also restart the song if you miss a note to keep your combo!

On 5/10/2023 at 9:08 PM, AihaLoveleaf said:

The following packs don't seem to be linked to any DLC trophies, so hopefully it's correct to assume that one can skip buying them:

I already bought the remaining DLC without even considering the fact that some of them wouldn't have trophies. :facepalm: I don't regret it, though. For all we know, this could be the last time this DLC ever goes on sale before it gets delisted. However, I can see why people who haven't played the game yet wouldn't want to spend that much on DLC. Also, for whatever reason, the Guilty Gear pack seems to be the only one not on sale—maybe due to some kind of licensing problem? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

I already bought the remaining DLC without even considering the fact that some of them wouldn't have trophies. :facepalm: I don't regret it, though. For all we know, this could be the last time this DLC ever goes on sale before it gets delisted. However, I can see why people who haven't played the game yet wouldn't want to spend that much on DLC. Also, for whatever reason, the Guilty Gear pack seems to be the only one not on sale—maybe due to some kind of licensing problem? 

Apparently it was on sale in August 2020 for $2, but not this time. It could have been because Ark systems didn't want it on sale this time or such.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DawningWolf55 said:

Apparently it was on sale in August 2020 for $2, but not this time. It could have been because Ark systems didn't want it on sale this time or such.

Yeah, that could be it. It just seemed weird to me that it was the only DLC left out, like someone forgot to click on it when initiating the sale or something lol. I got it when it was on sale and it was well worth it at that price, but $4.99 is a bit steep for three songs. 

3 hours ago, Cave Johnson said:

Yeah, that could be it. It just seemed weird to me that it was the only DLC left out, like someone forgot to click on it when initiating the sale or something lol. I got it when it was on sale and it was well worth it at that price, but $4.99 is a bit steep for three songs. 

It honestly could be worse. I spent thousands on Rock Band over the years. Each song is $2 a piece and around $5 as a three song pack if available.

On 12/05/2023 at 2:19 AM, MD_91 said:

I'll probably regret it because my backlog is already way too big but I bought it, it rarely going on sale is what got me which means they'll probably put it on sale again in a month or two lol

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

On sale again now and even cheaper than before, would cost £36 to buy the game and all the necessary dlc if I'd waited which is especially annoying as I only actually started playing it 2 days ago :lol:

Edited by MD_91

Ive never looked into this game on console. I originally bought this game for vita because it reminded me of rockband and theres nothing else like it on vita. Ive been slowly hacking away on it about 2 years now and its extremely challenging. If i ever am able to 100 percent it im not sure id go for the other versions. Is console version similar to vita?

• 1 month later...
On 9/14/2023 at 9:56 PM, Vermilion_Joker said:

Absolutely insane that it got another sale after so short of a timeframe. Weird how only now in 2023 are they putting it on sale. Am I missing something from the studio, or is it just a random monkey paw occurrence?

I feel like so much surrounding this game, the PS4 version specifically, is so strange so why not have a random 3 year gap of no sales to go along with it

Honestly tho, I'm just hoping that we eventually get Respect V on PlayStation some day and if a few extra DLC sales can convince them then I'm all for it!

Edited by AshtonCakeTTV

• 4 months later...