Trophy thoughts

Mori

If no one is gonna do it...

list seems straight-forward.

Chapter completion/boss trophies

Some game and chapter-specific misc trophies

All collectibles (goldy) in every chapter

Only trophy that could require more effort/thought is "WONDERDOG". Since it's a puzzle game this could range from easy to mindboggling difficult (unless you use a guide)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gage said:

There are video solutions in-game that show a basic way to complete levels. Normally these avoid picking up Goldy in really obvious and contrived ways so if you get stuck you can just watch thosw and slightly adjust the solution to complete the levels with all Goldy. Only thing I got stuck on for a couple of days was the Third Wonder requirement, because the solution (or at least the way I figured out how to do it) is something that seemed slightly unintended and not something you do to solve any other puzzle in the game. 

I loved the game though, one of my favorites so far this year. Soundtrack is also incredible which is expected of the Enhance team. 

How hard would you rate the game/plat?

When I saw it was another PS4/PS5 double stack, I sighed. I hope one day we finally are firmly in the PS5 only era. I know it’s great for people who don’t own one yet but I just get tired of feeling the urge to chase stacks.

Anyway, I am excited to play this, once or twice. Nice puzzly kind of game to cleanse the palette.

Really enjoying this so far, blasted through the first two worlds very quickly getting all the Goldy then suddenly got stuck on sequence 3.  They changed it about a bit and my brain clearly didnt work that way (doesnt do much at the best of times).  Finished sequence 3 last night but missed on Goldy as I could not understand what to do to get the second one.  However, thats what i want from a puzzle game.  Expect the plat rarity to drop significantly when a bunch of guides/walkthroughs come out - but if you do this legit i'd say 6/10 (from what i have played so far).  Defo worth playing

• Like 1

Great game. Perfect ps+ extra title. Wouldnt have bought it but really enjoyed it. As for the trophies, i have the Platinum, there's nothing too difficult, a handful of levels might make you think twice but most are relatively simple.

its a decent challenge now but once somebody inevitably makes a guide it will be a very very easy Platinum. You don't really have to do anything other than finish it, collect all the goldys and then there's 1 specific trophy per sequence  and you've got the plat.

• Like 2

On 5/16/2023 at 1:29 PM, fLiPeRek21 said:

I dont know how to force people to jump higher in level 2 awakening and press that button for goldy

is there new power later in game and I need to back to this level?

They can jump onto the sloping block, then place another jump command on that.

4 hours ago, Hakeens said:

Guys I know this isn't the right thread for this but, do any of you know how to get leader of the pack trophy?

It'll probably just autopop before you finish the game. It just cumulatively counts the amount of people you saved.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BGriff1986 said:

Is it not just a cumulative count of everybody that you’ve saved across all the stages?

I don't know i feel like I should've gotten it I also tried leaving my game running for an hour while they step in to the light but that also didn't work.

• 1 month later...