New Update June 7

It was confirmed a few days ago, we're only getting 3 trophies with this update:

On 01/06/2023 at 11:21 PM, ilyasinitsa said:

Minecraft 1.20 (Trails & Tales Update) will be released at June 7. It'll contain three trophies:

• "Planting the past" 
    • Plant any Sniffer seed
  • "Careful restoration" 
    • Make a Decorated Pot out of 4 Pottery Sherds
  • "Smithing with Style" 
    • Apply all of these smithing templates at least once: Spire, Snout, Rib, Ward, Silence, Vex, Tide, Wayfinder
  • Like 2

Okay, "Smithing with Style" is just evil. From what I heard, getting even one of these is going to be a grind.

(Okay, I have command blocks in place for getting items from the creative menu  just so I can get back to building, but still)

Edited by shadaik
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, shadaik said:

Okay, "Smithing with Style" is just evil. From what I heard, getting even one of these is going to be a grind.

(Okay, I have command blocks in place for getting items from the creative menu  just so I can get back to building, but still)

Yeah, that one's pretty damn nasty. There are like 12 different kind of them and some of them have like a 5% chance to find.

9 hours ago, Vastatia said:

Have they ever said why they leave some out for us smh

Not that I know of but I'm not worried about this though, because the trophy realms will soon be updated and I'll spend 10mins in one of them to get these done, then uninstall the game again until we get another trophy update at some point in the future.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

I genuinely miss playing in my minecraft world but i dont wanna load it up and add another trophy list to my profile for this game, set 1 took me long enough to 100% time after time and mojang is notorious for broken / glitched trophies and infinite loading screens pre-game hub

ugh

• Like 1

Was honestly starting to think that they might not add any more trophies since it has been about a year since the last update. These look like some more random trophies that I will need to travel thousands of blocks away from my base to load new chunks with these things in them. I do like Minecraft, but they need to figure out a way to propagate new items and mobs in existing areas.

• Like 2

I have yet to add Set 2 to my trophy list. The 3 guides on here total about 20 hours for the current expansions, but an average of 3/10. Is it worth it to add the Set 2 with this new update, or wait awhile longer to do so in case of more updates?

Also, I need to redownload Minecraft. Will doing so include all the Set 2 updates, or is there anything else I’d need to install?

Edited by BIOHAZARD-R-US
Additional question
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

I have yet to add Set 2 to my trophy list. The 3 guides on here total about 20 hours for the current expansions, but an average of 3/10. Is it worth it to add the Set 2 with this new update, or wait awhile longer to do so in case of more updates?

Also, I need to redownload Minecraft. Will doing so include all the Set 2 updates, or is there anything else I’d need to install?

All the trophy DLCs are free updates to the game so provided you have the latest patch installed, you will have everything needed to earn them but do note the Set 2 list won't appear on your profile until you earn a trophy in it. The devs are going to keep adding trophies to this game from as long as they feel the need to so expect a lot more in the future but trophy realms make earning them a complete joke so each new DLC only takes 10-15mins to complete :).

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Its just update for the game. There is an update with new trophies for Minecraft every 6 month/1 year and there is glitch and "realm" world to get the trophies easily

33 minutes ago, Groudon199 said:

Just a heads-up, the Ward and Vex templates don't count toward the "Smithing with style" trophy. (which ones count instead, no idea)

Can confirm, the trophy does not unlock with the trims the trophy said should count. Unlocked it after using all trims except, I think, Coast Sentry.

Everything else unlocked smoothly.

Aso, general warning, boats stopped working in my world. I had some goats escape due to that and nothing happens when I click on a boat. If anybody else ha sthat and still needs the "Float your Goat" trophy, that would be is currently unobtainable. Might just be me, though.

Edited by shadaik
Additional info