Server is back and fully functioning.

someone who has the old uplay should still test to be sure.

this game needs 4 people for two trophies, the rest can be done by you and a friend.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Como os servidores da lista negra estão totalmente de volta agora e obtiveram todos os seus troféus online, dei uma chance ao Driver San Fransisco e consegui resgatar o teste gratuito de 2 dias que me deu 999 horas para jogar online (o que é mais do que suficiente para obter todos os troféus online)

então acho que o online está totalmente de volta também para este jogo, se alguém estiver interessado, posso fazer uma sessão de reforço para ele

oh man great news, I'm glad you got your trophies online! soon it will be me!:highfive:

On 30/06/2023 at 5:03 PM, kevao97 said:

someone who has the old uplay should still test to be sure.

this game needs 4 people for two trophies, the rest can be done by you and a friend.

I don't remember needing 4 players for anything on splinter cell. Maybe I'm wrong though

Edited by GeorgieBeast
Ah sorry you're talking of driver aren't you? Lol
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Since Blacklist servers are fully back now and got all their online trophies I gave Driver San Fransisco a try and I managed to redeem the 2 day free trial which gave me 999 hours to play online (which is more than enough to get all online trophies)

so I think online is fully back also for this game, if anyone is interested i might do a boosting session for it

So free trial is still available in the store?

SC needs 2. Driver needs 4 but for level 38 you can do the grind glitch on TAG. 

A good trick if your NAT is bad and you have 2 consoles and copies is you can end up in a private match with just you and your alt. Elimination is also a good way of making quick levels. From start to finish you are looking at 30hours for platinum, 20 for online. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

A good trick if your NAT is bad and you have 2 consoles and copies is you can end up in a private match with just you and your alt. Elimination is also a good way of making quick levels. From start to finish you are looking at 30hours for platinum, 20 for online. 

Thanks 

so we can say that online can be done in 20 hours with groupnof dedicated boosting partners? Only one trophy needs 4 players and all other stuff could be done with only 2 players? Nothing could be done by urself?

26 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thanks 

so we can say that online can be done in 20 hours with groupnof dedicated boosting partners? Only one trophy needs 4 players and all other stuff could be done with only 2 players? Nothing could be done by urself?

Nothing solo unless you have 2 copies and consoles. Turbo controller is essential for the grind glitch, this game has a ridiculously quick afk kick system. Simply Rubber banding will not work. Turbo fire Square and R2

Edited by ResiGamer_28
Extra details.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/23/2023 at 10:03 AM, ResiGamer_28 said:

I actually have nat 1 but can't connect ti everyone

When i boosted last year i could connect to some ppl

Any ideas for that issue?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I would necessarily have an answer to my questions, but I'll post them, it could potentially help people:

- Do you know (or would you have an idea) why the ubisoft servers suddenly reopened?
 - Any idea how long these servers will stay open?

Thanks in advance !

Edited by Vilink
  • Like 1