Server is back and fully functioning.

40 minutes ago, Vilink said:

I don't think I would necessarily have an answer to my questions, but I'll post them, it could potentially help people:

- Do you know (or would you have an idea) why the ubisoft servers suddenly reopened?
 - Any idea how long these servers will stay open?

Thanks in advance !

The answer to both, is "No-one knows". If you want to Plat/100% any of the games that came back, do so now without delay, because they could be perma-nuked without warning.

• Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 9:59 AM, blazkowicz6 said:

Indeed. Done just now with online trophies.

Thanks Ubisoft,I felt bad for not getting it done last year but they gave us second chance.  :eyebrow:

How long did it take you and how many people do you need to boost this? I have 2 consoles, if I could knock this out quickly myself, it's been a game I've always wanted to plat.

Hard to say but around 20 hours. We lost some progress because the game sometimes forgets to autosave. For that reason it is recomended to start the story mode before online every time after launching the game to force the game to autosave.

The game is quick to kick if afk so for self boosting you need to turbo and rubberband or so I hear.

3 trophies require 4 players the rest 2.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, diskdocx said:

How long did it take you and how many people do you need to boost this? I have 2 consoles, if I could knock this out quickly myself, it's been a game I've always wanted to plat.

Hello, with difficulties to find players but being active I have about twenty hours for the whole (level 38 and trophies related to 4 players included)
If you boost yourself always try to have a moving controller or risk being disconnected for inactivity

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TracerXZX said:

Wait. Can I do this with other games too? I have Hot Pursuit on PS3 but don't have the pass. Can I start the trial and get infinite there too?

No, I don't believe the pass restriction was lifted on NFS: Hot Pursuit (PS3).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, blazkowicz6 said:

BTW we are just next to each other on CRO leaderboard,the race is on. :eyebrow:

haha, I am only doing the VR global leaderboards. Not really checking the general stuff.

Although VR games do count for the general stuff so I might do some decent points without really going for it.

https://psnprofiles.com/leaderboard/psvr

yPTmWOs.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, G3ner4TioN-El1Te said:

We are exactly one years after "online disable"

what do you think ?

we lose online or still enable ?

Sooner or later the servers for all of the revived game will close permanently so for now, it's best to treat all Ubiosoft games as a ticking timebomb waiting to go off.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DividedByMankind said:

So is the online fully achieveble still?

Yooo divided! Yes, this was one of the Ubisoft games that came back online. Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ghost Recon Future Soldier and Assassins Creed Revelations and was it Brotherhood or 3 that also did.

I just finished Driver today but if you start and need a hand with something wink wink ;)

Its true the servers for some games could be unstable since Splintercell now can’t access the PvP or coop and I think Future Soldier maybe as well from a picture I was shown.

• Like 3