Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

15 hours ago, Lucas said:

Season 20 of the Trophy Hunters League will be starting in no longer than half an hour. I hope that everyone's ready and that everyone will be doing their best to win their league to make this an exciting season. I wish everyone good luck and hope y'all have fun :D! These are the matchups for the first fixture:

Platinum League

zajac9999 v pureproteinman

Jarethgeason v cjshaitan

xZoneHunter v Whyfire

Wdog-999 v MStalker58

Psy-Tychist v ReimiSaionji9742

Gold League

HcG-_Clawz v Tsundere-Tenshi

LucasV9991 v bladesoframen

Kent10201 v RalphyLDN

omar280792 v NIALLERMANBUZ

VASORAT13 v ericperez18

Silver League

ToxiKirby v Tearraven

me3lingual v man_with_wdjat

Obscure_Ale v Enma8910

woop94 v Boooda56

HcG-_Terror v voodoo_eyes

Bronze League

Dragon-Archon v Walter_Breit

Official-ME- v Ichiban-Hybrid

gr1mydawg v RingUnlimited

Fredoline05 v BrutalLooter

ganryu_pl v Jiaho24

Manganese League

HeavensLightfire v fmfab

GTA_Darren v gameoncomrade

ShogunCroCop v ihate_ray

Mesopithecus v Trophy_Prodigy

XShadowYakuzaX v Derpy_Herpy_902

Approximate starting time: 30 minutes

Go rock guys, yours truly may finally be retired but that doesn't mean i won't be here cheering to you all, xD

• Like 1

I respect everyone's vision on this matter and I can see where everyone's coming from. A new rule will be implemented after this season so there can be no more arguments about account switching in the future. However, I feel like it would be unfair to not let Zach join on his new account right now. There is no rule that says people can switch accounts but there also isn't a rule that says people can't. It would be unfair to not let Zach do it now, when BlueFireReaper, Tsundere-Tenshi and Mesopithecus did it in the past with no restrictions whatsoever. Like I said, Zach can join this season without any restrictions and a new rule will be implemented before season 21 starts.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kent10201 said:

I honestly don't see what the big deal with @Zach Version 2 joining on a new account is. These points were never brought up when @Shana Alter and @Mesopithecus switched accounts (who have both won the league at least once) so I don't understand why it's such a big issue now. Zach has not participated in the league in two seasons and has more than met the requirements to join the league on his first account. However, as @Lucas said if it's suddenly become a big deal to other people in the league then a rule should and will be put in place by the beginning of next season. 

To everyone in the Manganese league, don't let Zach being on a new account discourage you. Many people have beat him before (sorry Zach :P) and I'm sure many people will do it in the future. After all, you only need to beat him once in order to win the league. Good luck to everyone participating this season :D

I agree, if it was a person who changed accounts every season in order to win with the same games, then I'd understand why people would have a problem with it. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CjShai said:

Lol, many things are within the rules of life but sometimes we must take the high road. As to doing every VN you and I both know we will never have done them all 1f61c.png

And a trophy league isn't one of them lol and no one could tell or make me take the high road, that's for pussy's ;)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lucas said:

I'm interested to see people's mixed opinions about this. However, since there's no official rule about this yet, Zach can join this season and nothing will be changed about that for now. I'll make sure we have an official rule about account switching before the next season starts.

random person opinion #4444 here. it wasn't a rule before so i can see where some people are heading towards. if it becomes an issue in the future with more people making new accounts (i dont think it will) then maybe something should be done about it. its just somewhat discouraging to be in the same league with someone who had so much on another account ?but like kent said many people have beaten him and will beat him when time goes on. i would just hate to see them platting VN's to get the auto win. (i doubt it will happen) but also this is very good competition tbh

Edited by ihate_ray

1 hour ago, ihate_ray said:

random person opinion #4444 here. it wasn't a rule before so i can see where some people are heading towards. if it becomes an issue in the future with more people making new accounts (i dont think it will) then maybe something should be done about it. its just somewhat discouraging to be in the same league with someone who had so much on another account 1f62d.pngbut like kent said many people have beaten him and will beat him when time goes on. i would just hate to see them platting VN's to get the auto win. (i doubt it will happen) but also this is very good competition tbh

I don't own any VN. I've platted like 5 over my 300 plats, but no longer own them. I look forward to our match.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Zach Version 2 said:

I don't own any VN. I've platted like 5 over my 300 plats, but no longer own them. I look forward to our match.

But isn't your avatar the plat image of Steins Gate 0 as well as your first plat, which is a VN :awesome:.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kent10201 said:

But isn't your avatar the plat image of Steins Gate 0 as well as your first plat, which is a VN :awesome:.

Very true. I rented that from GameFly though. I was thinking imports lol. But Steins;Gate never counts, so you're wrong as well. :P 

Edited by Zach Version 2
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Pureproteinman said:

And a trophy league isn't one of them lol and no one could tell or make me take the high road, that's for pussy's ;)

Ahh prefer the backdoor approach, now that's a  man I can understand. Please go easy on me this time, I'm still a little raw ........?

Edited by CjShai

35 minutes ago, ihate_ray said:

Since everything is in London time, how do you guys in the US keep track of time for fixtures etc? 

Go to google and type "my timezone" to London time. You get something like this 

PFQqM3B.png

Or just go into the PSNP setting and change the site time zone to London time.

• Like 1

I lost my first fixture for the first time, must do better.

I think @Saionji is my bogey fixture.

Last Season was: (1) ReimiSaionji9742 (79) v (70) Psy-Tychist (1)

This Season was: (1) Psy-Tychist (36) v (40) ReimiSaionji9742

Next season however...

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1