Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Sorry but that plat won't count. Fixtures end at midnight in the Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00), so the final fixture has been over for a few hours. Back in the first fixture of Season 1 the midnight limit was confusing as there were international competitors, so it was decided to set midnight as dictated by the UTC.

Damn well I still got 82 points :) 100 points escaped me though!

Edited by x9zachattack5x

0 points for my last fixture. Got busy again.

I'll enjoy my retirement. I did get my first ever 2 fixture win streak this season, and I got the most wins in one season for me, so I did improve. Hopefully I'll be back for Season 6, but things are too hectic right now to keep going. I will continue on as an admin though. I'll definitely be paying attention to CWC.

• Like 1

I'm gutted I lost 7 points as it went past midnight. I just finished the game as the fixture ended. A few trophies popped, last one popping 1 min 8 seconds after fixture ended lol.

Any ideas when the next season begins?

I think 4th November as mentioned on the homepage 

• Like 1

Hi Everyone, Results from fix set 9 aren't fully finalized and with me off to sleep soon for some much needed recovery time, i won't have the full results set until tomorrow.

However i can announce the first round of the CWC, based on the results i do have:

CWC Round 1 (27th Oct) :

pridefc83 vs BraveNoobWorld vs Kochiya-Shana vs Precision-Playy

Approx Start Time: 30 minutes

• Like 1

Looks like Shana also made it to the CWC again (congrats btw). I'm really hoping for a Shana vs. Precision final round.

Hi Everyone, Results from fix set 9 aren't fully finalized and with me off to sleep soon for some much needed recovery time, i won't have the full results set until tomorrow.

However i can announce the first round of the CWC, based on the results i do have:

CWC Round 1 (27th Oct) :

pridefc83 vs BraveNoobWorld vs Kochiya-Shana vs Precision-Playy

Approx Start Time: 30 minutes

Congrat on making it to the CWC again. 

• Like 4

FINAL RESULTS SET

PLATINUM LEAGUE

HcG-_Terror (7) - (26) Havoc273
HcG-_Clawz (16) - (16) Mendant909
Hemiak (11) - (80) Precision-Playy
XShadowYakuzaX (10) - (52) theshywaterguy
dragnierkira (20) - (10) xZoneHunter

GOLD LEAGUE

man_with_wdjat (6) - (23) X18JELLO18X

Krazy_99 (21) - (35) blueyoshi5
Kochiya-Shana (185) - (0) Mah2c
jem12345 (73) - (52) zajac9999
omar280792 (2) - (0) me3lingual

SILVER LEAGUE

Chinigan- (0) - (49) nexus_x2007

ganryu_pl (51) - (39) DJ-Silver
Grindcore12391 (7) - (18) cybershark91
Gate_Guard (3) - (2) silverstag88
BraveNoobWorld (59) - (29) freddie1989

BRONZE LEAGUE

sinnriel (25) - (27) TheLastSurvivorD

pridefc83 (40) - (0) ShogunCroCop
allenbird (20) - (86) zR_DoWnLiNkZ
Matthew_Banfield (1) - (0) Jarethgeason
VASORAT13 (32) - (2) mary-d_9

MANGANESE LEAGUE

ReimiSaionji9742 (67) - (26) TheAkittaja123

ToxiKirby (142) - (31) NiTR0--X_
BigApe101 (13) - (0) KerplunkMB
x9zachattack5x (77) - (26) RachP13
NIALLERMANBUZ (12) - (0) faiz0r

Tables will now go down for updates.
  • Like 1

Season 4 has been a blast, even though I've performed poorly, I had some long awaited oponents and pretty much every fixture was super fun, now I'm headed down to Silver, let's see how things work out for me down there, back where it all started :D

But for now, I'm excited about the CWC!! Good luck everyone, rooting for our Precision here!! :)

BTW we went past TWO HUNDRED pages on the topic!!  :awesome:

Edited by Omar

Thanks buddy :) Great finish this season btw! i think many would have had you down as an underdog, but you showed them :P

Also everybody, the final league standings are now up!

Could you please confirm that score was more important than platinums?

I see that this is matter of the promotion from the Manganese League

Could you please confirm that score was more important than platinums?

I see that this is matter of the promotion from the Manganese League

Just by looking at the standings, it has the two members at 5-4 listed in order of score, not plat count (540, then 303, even though the plat counts are 2 and 3, respectively). That means score is the more important tiebreaker. Which is the way it has always been, to my knowledge. Plus, they'll both move up anyway, in all likelihood. Bronze League has enough retirements that others from Manganese will move up.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

Just by looking at the standings, it has the two members at 5-4 listed in order of score, not plat count (540, then 303, even though the plat counts are 2 and 3, respectively). That means score is the more important tiebreaker. Which is the way it has always been, to my knowledge. Plus, they'll both move up anyway, in all likelihood. Bronze League has enough retirements that others from Manganese will move up.

Yes. It alweys been that way, but in this season platinum counts was announced as important tiebreaker, however never was confirmed what is the most important now.

Yes. It alweys been that way, but in this season platinum counts was announced as important tiebreaker, however never was confirmed what is the most important now.

Ah ok. I think it was score, then plats. And I think it is discussed in the thread, but was never put on the first post. I remember the league discussing whether to replace the up/down column, and they wanted a plat count column too. It might be difficult to find, but in the offseason discussion between S3 and S4, I tihnk it was discussed.

@BraveNoobWorld, good win dude, I didn't really push for the win too much as I didn't need it anyway so I was just messing about. You wasted that plat though dude, should have saved it for the CWC. Congrats on your league title, you deserved it over the course!!

@BraveNoobWorld, good win dude, I didn't really push for the win too much as I didn't need it anyway so I was just messing about. You wasted that plat though dude, should have saved it for the CWC. Congrats on your league title, you deserved it over the course!!

Congrats to you and ganryu_pl on promotion. Looking forward to epic battles next season and a dogfight to avoid relegation.

I did waste the plat a little, but I just wanted to finish that game and clear space on my hdd. I'm more pissed that I wasn't counting properly. I was going to make GTA IV - Key to the City my thousandth trophy. Ended up getting into Split/Second and forgot. 

Cheers dude!!

It will be a dogfight, my good scores that earned promotion this season will get me annihilated in Gold so there is some good luck needed!

I believe that we can get promotion to the Platinum League.

I finished my biggest grind ever within this season (over 800h for the gold trophy) and I'm very happy with that.

Now I can relax and watch CWC.

Good Luck for everyone in the CWC and especially for the BraveNoobWorld and pridefc83!

• Like 1