Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Don't really know what to make of Walking dead season 2, it is effectively 5 not plat games rolled into 1, yes to top 50 leaderboards show 1 hr 14 mins, and yes, that is only for the first one, but if the other 4 only take 1 hr 15 mins each, you've effectively done 5 non-plat games much much quicker than what be the rules state, at 3 hours minimums you would be looking at 15 hours for the game, but in reality you are looking at about 8 hours, ill have to let it stand for this season. But in the near future im either going to have to give it a special rule or ban it altogether.

I see where you are coming from, and I appreciate letting it stand, so I won't push the issue, but I wold like to submit this line of thought, just when it comes to possible discussion for a special rule or ban:

Wasn't Back to the Future initially 5 different non plat games, and then it rolled into one retail version game with a plat? Same with The Walkng Dead Season 1. Season 2 is essentially one game. Just becaue it was rolled out differently on digital version and thus doesn't adhere to the Sony rules for having a platinum trophy, doesn't mean it is 5 different games in one. It is one game. I bought one case, one disc, and the setup is exactly the same as the first game when it comes to gameplay. I didn't have to download any DLC even though the trophy list is set up that way. The retail version has all 5 episodes as one game, like Season 1, just without the plat.

A special rule might be a good idea in the future. Because a total ban of these types of games would be unfair for games like Back to the Future, which were repackaged with a platinum. And if they decide to give The Walking Dead: Season 3 a plat, that'll also get dicey. I definitely think it should be something the admin team addresses before the 5th season.

Anyway, that's just my thought. I appreciate letting it count, and I'll play other games this fixture as well.

Edited by ShogunCroCop

I just checked a few of the top 50 and they've ONLY played the first episode and none of the following episodes and yet for some reason they're counted as the fastest completion times despite not actually completing it...

This happends when you completed the main game and after that never play something again or update your profile, because for somereason their systems dont know there is DLC for that game yet.

SET SEVEN RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

theshywaterguy (76) - (273) Precision-Playy
xZoneHunter (0) - (4) Mendant909
dragnierkira (16) - (22) Havoc273
XShadowYakuzaX (50) - (27) HcG-_Clawz
HcG-_Terror (52) - (17) Hemiak

GOLD LEAGUE

zajac9999 (26) - (24) Mah2c

me3lingual (0) - (7) blueyoshi5
omar280792 (0) - (29) X18JELLO18X
jem12345 (36) - (20) Krazy_99
man_with_wdjat (59) - (122) Kochiya-Shana

SILVER LEAGUE

DJ-Silver (0) - (8)  cybershark91

nexus_x2007 (16) - (0) silverstag88
Chinigan- (22) - (48) freddie1989
ganryu_pl (10) - (6) Gate_Guard
BraveNoobWorld (61) - (29) Grindcore12391

BRONZE LEAGUE

ShogunCroCop (90) - (7) zR_DoWnLiNkZ

TheLastSurvivorD (0) - (13) Jarethgeason
sinnriel (21) - (0) mary-d_9
pridefc83 (18) - (0) Matthew_Banfield
VASORAT13 (0) - (50) allenbird

MANGANESE LEAGUE

ReimiSaionji9742 (38) - (70) BigApe101

x9zachattack5x (31) - (98) ToxiKirby
NIALLERMANBUZ (21) - (8) TheAkittaja123
faiz0r (0) - (36) NiTR0--X_
RachP13 (96) - (0) KerplunkMB

Holy crap Precision! How did you get the amount of points within the 4 day period?

Uhh 31 from PoP WW, for normal ending, hard finish, deathless run and easy finish and plat, 80 for Trine 2, 77 for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, 76 for AC: Liberations HD and polished of with a few from F1 2012 :)

Edited by Precision-Playy

Uhh 31 from PoP WW, for normal ending, hard finish, deathless run and easy finish and plat, 80 for Trine 2, 77 for Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD, 76 for AC: Liberations HD and polished of with a few from F1 2012 :)

vqGeMsr.gif

I think I've scored my final platinum this season, taking my time with The Evil Within and want to try and make it #100.

• Like 3

I thought you were trying to decide between that game, Super Street Fighter IV and Hatsune Miku Project DIVA f?

Yeah I was, looks like a decision has been made. ;) In the end I've decided to go with the game I enjoy the most, also SSFIV will take me longer due to the online grind.

Finally got round to finishing the league tables, now fully updated after Set 7 :)

Looking at the league table I think I'm fairly safe and should remain in the gold league, which I wasn't expecting at the beginning of this new season. Although there still is a chance I could be relegated if I lose both my final fixtures and zajac wins both of his (I think)

my apologies for my earlier behaviour.is there still some room or are all the places locked till a next tournament starts?

You must be joking right? Morale of the story: Be careful which bridges you burn.

In case that wasn't clear... You aren't joining.

Looking at the league table I think I'm fairly safe and should remain in the gold league, which I wasn't expecting at the beginning of this new season. Although there still is a chance I could be relegated if I lose both my final fixtures and zajac wins both of his (I think)

You've done well this season Krazy_99! Did you speak to Clawz btw, i think he has been trying to get hold of you with regards to F1 2012 :)

You must be joking right? Morale of the story: Be careful which bridges you burn.

In case that wasn't clear... You aren't joining.

You've done well this season Krazy_99! Did you speak to Clawz btw, i think he has been trying to get hold of you with regards to F1 2012 :)

not that i care.i was just asking but ok if you wanna be like that

not that i care.i was just asking but ok if you wanna be like that

Well, even if you hadn't spammed the post, you need a certain amount of platinums to join, and you don't meet that requirement, per the rules outlined on the original post.

And I am not trying to be mean or anything like that. It's just that this sort of thing is for people who can be counted on to consistently earn trophies on a regular basis so that higher levels of competition are maintained.

• Like 1

Well, even if you hadn't spammed the post, you need a certain amount of platinums to join, and you don't meet that requirement, per the rules outlined on the original post.

And I am not trying to be mean or anything like that. It's just that this sort of thing is for people who can be counted on to consistently earn trophies on a regular basis so that higher levels of competition are maintained.

guess i'm gonna have to read the rules.if there are any rules

Well looks like I will be staying in the Gold League next season, did way better than I expected this season though doods

Don't count yourself out just yet. I might as well annnounce it now to give the Gold League some hope. I'll be retiring from the league once this season ends. The main reason is that Pokemon Omega Ruby is going to come out soon and I'll be into that for a few months. That and I would prefer to play at a normal pace like I used to. Keep your chin up Prinny and you might just beat Jello in getting that 3rd spot. On the bright side if you don't get the promotion you can face Jem again and end the tie between you two.