Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Don't count yourself out just yet. I might as well annnounce it now to give the Gold League some hope. I'll be retiring from the league once this season ends. The main reason is that Pokemon Omega Ruby is going to come out soon and I'll be into that for a few months. That and I would prefer to play at a normal pace like I used to. Keep your chin up Prinny and you might just beat Jello in getting that 3rd spot. On the bright side if you don't get the promotion you can face Jem again and end the tie between you two.

What is this, a light of hope doods! You make a good point about my rivalry with jem though. Well have fun with Pokemon and your other gaming endeavors! :)

Well I have just started Sleeping Dogs after finally having the room for install, cant wait to play this - heard it is pretty damn good!!

What you guys up to?

Sorcery Saga for now then starting Child of Light later on today dood

Well I have just started Sleeping Dogs after finally having the room for install, cant wait to play this - heard it is pretty damn good!!

What you guys up to?

Whatever tickles my fancy. I might be grinding Skyrim, inFamous, or SOCOM4, or continuing my progress on GTA 4 or Deadpool.

It all depends on what I am in the mood to play.

Don't count yourself out just yet. I might as well annnounce it now to give the Gold League some hope. I'll be retiring from the league once this season ends. The main reason is that Pokemon Omega Ruby is going to come out soon and I'll be into that for a few months. That and I would prefer to play at a normal pace like I used to. Keep your chin up Prinny and you might just beat Jello in getting that 3rd spot. On the bright side if you don't get the promotion you can face Jem again and end the tie between you two.

I have a large chance of getting relegated still. I need to win at least one of my matches (unless Mac loses both of his) since Zajac is versing me next fixture and will get an easy win of of me3lingual (unless his ps3 makes a miraculous recovery), and I'm probably going to lose against blueyoshi this fixture. I knew from the beginning of this season that this was going to be my worst season ever, but I'm really cutting it close to stay in the Gold League. I'll be sure to put up a much better fight next season, but first, I need to strategize for the next few days. Also, Prinny already broke the tie, but I'd be happy to tie the score again.

I have a large chance of getting relegated still. I need to win at least one of my matches (unless Mac loses both of his) since Zajac is versing me next fixture and will get an easy win of of me3lingual (unless his ps3 makes a miraculous recovery), and I'm probably going to lose against blueyoshi this fixture.

Yeah, that's not happening.  Some good news though, I did manage to play Minecraft for a couple hours.  Anything else, and it won't work.  Maybe I'll get a legitimate spam email offering some prize lottery winnings, and be able to get a new console soon.  Otherwise, it's back to working and turking.

Yeah, that's not happening.  Some good news though, I did manage to play Minecraft for a couple hours.  Anything else, and it won't work.  Maybe I'll get a legitimate spam email offering some prize lottery winnings, and be able to get a new console soon.  Otherwise, it's back to working and turking.

How does only Minecraft work and not anything else? That doesn't make much sense.

Need at least 25 forum posts to join but the next season doesn't start until Nov. 4th so plenty of time to bring that forum count up dood

Ok i´ll try to do the posts. Thanks mate.

JFYI: i´m not planning on changing my playstyle, like going for easy platinums and trophies, i just wanna join to see how well i´ll go since i´m a very dedicated gamer.

• Like 1

Still playing (and loving) Dark Souls here. Just Nito and I can finish up my first playthrough. Playing a couple other random games as well. I'll probably pick up Neptunia Victory from the flash sale when I get home this afternoon and start that in the next week or two.

• Like 1

Still playing (and loving) Dark Souls here. Just Nito and I can finish up my first playthrough. Playing a couple other random games as well. I'll probably pick up Neptunia Victory from the flash sale when I get home this afternoon and start that in the next week or two.

Hate to break it to you but that flash sale has been finished at least 2 hours since this post. Maybe Neptunia would be on sale again in the holidays yet I regret not picking up Battle Princess Arcadia