Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

FIXTURE 3 RESULTS

SILVER LEAGUE

freddie1989 (1) - (99) S4V463_F0XH0UND (1) 

Whoa whoa whoa, 99 points! Am I dreaming or something?  :awesome: Anyway, sorry to see you only earn 1 point Freddie.. :(

I'm doing better than I thought.. I think. :P

Aw, it's sad to see you go! Good luck in college!!

This platinum trophy from Persona 4 Golden seems fitting for that

You've just reminded me I need to finish off my plat for P4G here soon.. I'm on my max social link playthrough/platinum playthrough but I screwed up one of the books you get.. I think it was Poly-land? I forgot to go to my room on Sunday to accept the call. D'x

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

I really got to check this more often. You guys have made 5 pages since the last time I've seen this. :P

*snip*

Sad to see you retire. I had to retire last season due to a very similar reason. Good luck in college bud. Hope it goes well. :)

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

Yes

That's a shame, good luck with college.

You've just reminded me I need to finish off my plat for P4G here soon.. I'm on my max social link playthrough/platinum playthrough but I screwed up one of the books you get.. I think it was Poly-land? I forgot to go to my room on Sunday to accept the call. D'x

At least you didn't make a mistake with the max social links. I had to catch the sea guardian twice desperate2-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

• Like 2

This platinum trophy from Persona 4 Golden seems fitting for that:

1L302bb8.png

:platinum: Golden Completed

So beautiful :D

hey bud, about the level 99 skeleton on dragons crown for the endings, how exactly they work? i have a 99 level sorcerer from the bones that i used again against the ancient dragon and no trophy came up, i'm currently level 95 fighter as my main.

since i'mm here , uhu number 4 on platinum league! victory 

So beautiful :D

hey bud, about the level 99 skeleton on dragons crown for the endings, how exactly they work? i have a 99 level sorcerer from the bones that i used again against the ancient dragon and no trophy came up, i'm currently level 95 fighter as my main.

since i'mm here , uhu number 4 on platinum league! victory 

Once you switch to one of the other characters, you can have the lvl 99 sorcerer in your team and he will destroy everything for you. I installed the patch so I could skip the prologue and could play the B routes from the get go and collect the talismans. After that just beat the Ancient Dragon and you'll unlock the ending for the character.

Once you switch to one of the other characters, you can have the lvl 99 sorcerer in your team and he will destroy everything for you. I installed the patch so I could skip the prologue and could play the B routes from the get go and collect the talismans. After that just beat the Ancient Dragon and you'll unlock the ending for the character.

ahhh, okay, i thought was the level 99 skeleton that gave the endings, thanks bud, by next week i shall have it

also i started trespasser, recorded all dialogues from the prologue prior court and was 6 videos, do you want me to uploading then all together?

awesome dlc bud, great finale for the game

• Like 1

FIXTURE SET 4: Golden Game- Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (PS4/Vita)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

X18JELLO18X vs pureproteinman

Boooda56 vs Mah2c

ReimiSaionji9742 vs Precision-Playy

xZoneHunter vs ToxiKirby

Jarethgeason vs HcG-_Clawz

GOLD LEAGUE

zajac9999 vs sinnriel

J2V_89 vs Gregorymany

man_with_wdjat vs whoadreader

Somalia99 vs VASORAT13

Kochiya-Shana vs HcG-_Terror

SILVER LEAGUE

Hemiak vs omar280792

ganryu_pl vs Dragon-Archon

TheAkittaja123 vs ExHaseo

BlueFireReaper vs S4V463_F0XH0UND

RachP13 vs freddie1989

BRONZE LEAGUE

Ka-Pi96 vs Raitandrul

Mystvayne vs RalphyLDN

allenbird vs Not_like_therest

me3lingual vs x9zachattack5x

Tristanfun2 vs NIALLERMANBUZ

Approx. Start Time- 50 minutes

• Like 3

Good luck ganryu.

ahhh, okay, i thought was the level 99 skeleton that gave the endings, thanks bud, by next week i shall have it

also i started trespasser, recorded all dialogues from the prologue prior court and was 6 videos, do you want me to uploading then all together?

awesome dlc bud, great finale for the game

Nice, good luck bud.

When was the DLC released? Awesome, yeah I'm ok with that. Thnx a lot :D.

Edited by Dragon-Archon