Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

But you can complete an 8 hour game in over 10 hours easily. Then that game doesn't fall under this rule because it is more than 4.5 hours.

But, even if you will complete this game within more than 10 hours, but top 50 fastest achievers still will be under 4.5hours

Edited by ganryu_pl

Hello Forumers, I'm here to announce the 2 new cup competitions that will run alongside the league this season as well as a few rules. I will setup 2 new topics for each of the different cups, as well as keeping this topic updated.

League of Legendary Trophy Hunters

1)The first is The League of Legendary Trophy Hunters, this will be akin to the 'Champions League' where essentially the top 4 in each league (bar the maganese league) so 16 in total are divided into 4 groups of 4. For this season, this will be based on the league standings from Season 4.

2)Using the Season 4 rankings, the top 4 will be seeded, whilst the others 12 will be randomly allocated to a group (Group A, B, C and D).

Each User will have a 'Home game and a Away game' so thats 6 games. The top 2 in each group qualify and then once again random allocation for quarter finals. Because I respect the season breaks, The quarter finals and semis will only be one game each, just so this can run alongside the league (and less work on our part).

Rules for games are the same as the leagues, the only minor tweak I have will the League of Legendary Trophy Hunters is that Head to Head will take priority over score.

League fixtures will be released sometime (but on the same day hopefully as the normal league), this also applies to results.

Because I'm really busy I'll be working on some decent looking tables, but for the time being these will be very basic.

The Trophy Hunter Knockout Cup

Seeing as I think theres only 40 users this season, the top 8 according to the season 4 rankings will get a by to the next round, the remaining 32 will face off in randomly allocated selection.

Again these will be played alongside the league with the cup happening every other game.

In the event of a tie, the match will be replayed in the gap between fixtures. In the unlikely event of another tie, number of platinums will be taken as the highest factor.

Fixtures will be posted in due time.

Any questions? Ask in the topics, which I think Precision will link to in the front page. Cheers

P.s apologies for the poor formatting my main comp won't copy and paste for some reason :(

• Like 3

So for the first round of the Trophy Knockout Cup, here are the fixtures below ( I'll set up a new topic after this post). If your not playing you have a by into the next round :)

Round 1

Match 1 : ◾Jem12345 vs ◾Havoc273

Match 2 : allenbird vs ◾omar280792

Match 3 : ◾Greenguy81 vs ◾BlueFireReaper

Match 4 : ◾Krazy_99 vs ◾sinnriel

Match 5 : ◾nexus_x2007 vs ◾dragnierkira

Match 6 : ◾Gregorymany vs ◾freddie1989

Match 7 : ◾pridefc83 vs ◾ganryu_pl

Match 8 : ◾ReimiSaionji9742 vs ◾DJ-Silver

Match 9 : ◾xZoneHunter vs ◾NIALLERMANBUZ

Match 10 : ◾RachP13 vs ◾TheLastSurvivorD

Match 11 : ◾cybershark91 vs ◾KerplunkMB

Match 12 : ◾NiTR0--X_ vs ◾BigApe101

Match 13 : ◾Mah2c vs ◾me3lingual

Match 14 : ◾VASORAT13 vs ◾pureproteinman

Match 15 : ◾x9zachattack5x vs ◾Jarethgeason

Match 16 : ◾shadowhood1111 vs ◾TheAkittaja123

Sorry remember fixture times are the same as the league :)

• Like 2

So for the first round of the Trophy Knockout Cup, here are the fixtures below ( I'll set up a new topic after this post). If your not playing you have a by into the next round :)

Round 1

Match 1 : ◾Jem12345 vs ◾Havoc273

Match 2 : allenbird vs ◾omar280792

Match 3 : ◾Greenguy81 vs ◾BlueFireReaper

Match 4 : ◾Krazy_99 vs ◾sinnriel

Match 5 : ◾nexus_x2007 vs ◾dragnierkira

Match 6 : ◾Gregorymany vs ◾freddie1989

Match 7 : ◾pridefc83 vs ◾ganryu_pl

Match 8 : ◾ReimiSaionji9742 vs ◾DJ-Silver

Match 9 : ◾xZoneHunter vs ◾NIALLERMANBUZ

Match 10 : ◾RachP13 vs ◾TheLastSurvivorD

Match 11 : ◾cybershark91 vs ◾KerplunkMB

Match 12 : ◾NiTR0--X_ vs ◾BigApe101

Match 13 : ◾Mah2c vs ◾me3lingual

Match 14 : ◾VASORAT13 vs ◾pureproteinman

Match 15 : ◾x9zachattack5x vs ◾Jarethgeason

Match 16 : ◾shadowhood1111 vs ◾TheAkittaja123

Precision put up a completely different fixture set.

EDIT: Nevermind what I said, did not read the entire post. Apologies. 

Edited by Blue-Fire Reaper

Hello Forumers, I'm here to announce the 2 new cup competitions that will run alongside the league this season as well as a few rules. I will setup 2 new topics for each of the different cups, as well as keeping this topic updated.

This looks really cool shadow, ill be looking forward to this. And also gl on your first fixture ;)

Looking forward to watching the league from behind the scenes this season and making some scouting reports doods lol. Not looking forward to having to count Toxi's scores this season. Guessing the headaches and aspirin addiction will be back this season xD

I take zero responsibility for Prinny's aspirin addiction. In the unfortunate event that we do happen to experience a Prinny overdose this season, I'd like to shift all blame to Precision, for failing to control his staff.

Looking forward to the Cups shadow :) 

Can't wait to get trashed by Toxi again  :giggle:

Ha, hardly a trashing. ;) I thought we both scored quite well last time. I'm expecting the same again. :P

Nice job sorting out the cups Shadow. Kind of glad to be only participating in one of them, with SurvivorD's team league also taking off soon it seems we're in for a long and busy season. Should be fun!

• Like 3

Good luck to sinnriel, although I will need it!!

lol i think its i who will need the luck as i know for sure you have sleeping dogs ( wich is totaly AWESOME may i add) plat locked and loaded but il not lay down and conceed :) heres to a good match my english friend

Round 1

Just to confirm

time for the round 1 is  5-8 November?

Secod question.

If only 8 players go to second round directly and after 1st round you will add 16 players from play-off, then you will have 24 players later 12 and 6....

what about if firt will be "qualification round" 

16 players with lowest ranking will play in play-off face to face.

8 winners will be added to 24 players and then you will have 32 players so will be 1/16 round, 1/8 round, quarter final etc...

Just my thoughts ;-)

• Like 2

lol i think its i who will need the luck as i know for sure you have sleeping dogs ( wich is totaly AWESOME may i add) plat locked and loaded but il not lay down and conceed :) heres to a good match my english friend 

It is awesome, I have had a blast playing it and I only saved the plat so it would add to my THL count, seemed a waste otherwise. Won't be getting much else though I don't think, got clean up on AC 3 to do next!

So glad to back in competition at last, and double time! Loving the new cups idea Shadow :D

I just woke up, hopefully my opponent is not too far ahead already, I'm going to the gym now, so my catching up will have to wait a little longer lol

• Like 1

Just to confirm

time for the round 1 is 5-8 November?

Secod question.

If only 8 players go to second round directly and after 1st round you will add 16 players from play-off, then you will have 24 players later 12 and 6....

what about if firt will be "qualification round"

16 players with lowest ranking will play in play-off face to face.

8 winners will be added to 24 players and then you will have 32 players so will be 1/16 round, 1/8 round, quarter final etc...

Just my thoughts ;-)

Answer to first question yes.

Answer to second, I see what you pointed out , for some reason I thought I'd still have 32. What you said makes sense and I'll make the adjustments tonight, so for this round, the lowest ranked will face off and then the round of 32 next. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit: actually to save time (sorry) and seeing as the fixtures have started, out of the 16 who will lose the highest scoring 8 losers will proceed to the next round. That way it still makes 32:)

Edited by XShadowYakuzaX
  • Like 1