Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Well I dont mind of these fixtures. More time to score points. But more importantly..

..why you moved me back to the scrubs? Chicken of our final battle?  :awesome:

Pffffft child please, I'm saving you from the humiliation I had in store. You aren't ready for the sardine power I had ready dood :devil:

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

What exactly determines what league you're in?

You always start at the lowest league and your performance each season determines whether you move up, down or stay where you were.

My popcorn is ready.  :popcorn:

Put the bag down, you're actually competing this season. :P Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

So remember that member interview thing that was being revived? Well I finished it and Parker published it: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31802-psnp-interviews-dragon-archon/

When i was reading trough your interview was thinking i should give this link to you guys because if i dont it will probably never happen. 

http://www.anime-planet.com/signup.php

• Like 4

When i was reading trough your interview was thinking i should give this link to you guys because if i dont it will probably never happen. 

Oh thanks dood I'll be sure to signup today *1 hour later* Hmmmm I was going to do something important today but what?......Eh I'm sure I'll remember later

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

Oh thanks dood I'll be sure to signup today *1 hour later* Hmmmm I was going to do something important today but what?......Eh I'm sure I'll remember later

Just remember the longer you stall it the more of a pain it will become just like my checklist that i still have to finish .-.

Thnx, I'll put it at the top of my To Do list.

Me too dood, I have the feeling I'm forgetting something. *Shrugs* oh well, it couldn't have been that important if I forgot hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862507.

Nice job on the member interview, Dragon. It was funny and informative. I learned a lot.

Thnx Shogun, mission accomplished :dance:

• Like 1

Oh shit, league starts tonight doesnt it? WE NEED PREDITCTIONS!

Platinum: zajac9999 hes finally made it back, I can only assume he wants the title. 

Gold: ToxiKirby after a season long break, I expect a return to form.

Silver: J2V_89 a lot of dark horses in there, but J2V_89 seems really consistent.

Bronze: MStalker58 a tough choice, but I think the new guy has something to prove ;)

• Like 2

Oh shit, league starts tonight doesnt it? WE NEED PREDITCTIONS!

Platinum: zajac9999 hes finally made it back, I can only assume he wants the title. 

Gold: ToxiKirby after a season long break, I expect a return to form.

Silver: J2V_89 a lot of dark horses in there, but J2V_89 seems really consistent.

Bronze: MStalker58 a tough choice, but I think the new guy has something to prove ;)

Here are mine:

Platinum: zajac9999 wins

Gold: Dragon-Archon wins

Silver: J2V_89 wins

Bronze: Ichiban-Hybrid wins

I also see Freddie made it out of the brimstone league.

Edited by ShogunCroCop
  • Like 2

Predictions wise people shouldn't be voting for me, I don't think I'll be doing well this season, but we'll see I guess. I'll be happy to stay in Plat though at the end.

My predictions: 

Plat - Clawz, PPM has left so Clawz has the chance for 2 in a row. Would predict Boooda, but that didn't end so well last time. :P

Gold - I'm gonna go with Toxikirby as he had a break from the league effectively last season and will come back strong.

Silver - Mystvayne as they seem pretty strong and I was stuggling to pick haha

Bronze - Ichiban Hybrid for pretty much the same reasons as silver. 

Now go people, and make my predictions become fact, lets do one better than last time. :D

• Like 4