Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

No all nighters from me. I'm to old for that :)

I'm right there with you. Since I didn't have to work for the next couple of days and had no other plans, I decided to attempt an all nighter during the CWC last season. That was a mistake. My body wasn't pleased with the decision and it took me days to recover. To steal a line from Roger Murtaugh, "I'm getting too old for this shit."

Welp, I just did a count of couchster's trophies and unless I'm remembering my own count incorrectly (I believe it's 166 Vs. ~115) or he pulled a serious haul in at the last minute, I pulled a definitive win thanks to that all-nighter. B)

Now to sit back and relax for this fixture because I'm up against last place. :awesome:

You never know, someone might be having a slow season but it's always possible that they come out of nowhere and put up a ton of points in a match. That's one of the fun, and maddening, parts of the format used in the THL. All it takes is for someone to have some extra time to play or putting together a couple of easy/quick games and anyone can beat anyone in a fixture. You are probably safe, but you can never know for sure.  :unsure:

Nice match and win btw. Should be an interesting final week or two of the season with championships and promotions on the line.  :popcorn:

• Like 1

I was up until 1am last night  boosting GH5 specific instrument trophies. I can't even imagine staying up all night anymore.  Had a good group,  even if one of the guys wasn't the sharpest knife but hey,  he wasn't American,  what can you expect?  (totally kidding,  nobody shoot me) Only have the 8 people on the same instrument,  which we figured out we can get with the same 4 guys.  But then one guy's roommate turned on the microwave and killed their Internet. >. <  Should get that last one tonight hopefully. Then it's just some misc mp,  finishing career and grinding out 300 songs,  10, one note custom songs at a time. 

FIXTURE 7 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Boooda56 (0) - (53) ToxiKirby

(1) HcG-_Clawz (100) - (4) Dragon-Archon 

ReimiSaionji9742 (72) - (15) xZoneHunter

Somalia99 (0) - (62) Mah2c (1)

(1) whoadreader (58) - (9) zajac9999

GOLD LEAGUE

(1) Gregorymany (68) - (25) man_with_wdjat (1) 

RalphyLDN (28) - (33) NIALLERMANBUZ (1) 

(6) HcG-_Terror (207) - (170) Mystvayne (2)

(2) jarethgeason (131) - (38) MStalker58 (1)

X18JELLO18X (9) - (32) J2V_89

SILVER LEAGUE

me3lingual (8) - (5) freddie1989

(2) omar280792 (143) - (78) Mike13858 (1)

ganryu_pl (9) - (21)  Ichiban-Hybrid

(1) TheAkittaja123 (49) - (23) NICK16_06

Kochiya-Shana (28) - (10) ShogunCroCop

BRONZE LEAGUE

(1) the_couchster (101) - (166) Wdog-999

BlueFireReaper (18) - (3) Ka-Pi96

Whyfire (54) - (0) VASORAT13

x9zachattack5x (0) - (8) Edunstar84

Hemiak (23) - (217) pureproteinman (2)

• Like 2

Quick drop in to give some support to Couch ( kinda weird for me as I usually prefer ripping the shite out of him ) but would love to see him / his wife rise to the top of the bronze league

You're never going to drop the wife act are you? This week has been a slow one for me. Playing Diablo 3 on the PS4 with limited time isn't helping this fixture. Congrats on the victory WDog. Ka-pi should have the win in the bag to unless I get off work tomorrow like I was hoping. 4 trophies in 2 days. haha I feel disgusting :blink:

• Like 1

FIXTURE 7 RESULTS

GOLD LEAGUE

(6) HcG-_Terror (207) - (170) Mystvayne (2)

Wow, what a battle for the lead in the Gold League. 6 plats? Looks like someone brought out the big guns. I feel sorry for any chump that has to play both of you in the final 2 fixtures.

(Goes to check schedule to see who he will be playing.....)

Dammit. Oh well, good luck in our match Mystvayne. :)  

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 3

Wow, what a battle for the lead in the Gold League. 6 plats? Looks like someone brought out the big guns. I feel sorry for any chump that has to play both of you in the final 2 fixtures.

(Goes to check schedule to see who he will be playing.....)

Dammit. Oh well, good luck in our match Mystvayne. :)

Good luck to you too.  :D  I'll be away for the next 2 days so won't be scoring very high this time round.

You're never going to drop the wife act are you? This week has been a slow one for me. Playing Diablo 3 on the PS4 with limited time isn't helping this fixture. Congrats on the victory WDog. Ka-pi should have the win in the bag to unless I get off work tomorrow like I was hoping. 4 trophies in 2 days. haha I feel disgusting :blink:

Thanks. :)

That was probably the most intense fixture for me yet since I was still in school at the time. Now I'm on Spring Break for the last two fixtures, so I can dominate. B)

I think I made some good progress over this Spring Break. Found my Vita works again, so there are a few things I can finish up now. Made good progress with Birth By Sleep (game clear on Standard and Terra's Report is 100%). And now I got 4 new games to use for the rest of this season and on to the next!

FIXTURE SET 9

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Somalia99 vs whoadreader

ReimiSaionji9742 vs Boooda56

Dragon-Archon vs ToxiKirby

xZoneHunter vs zajac9999

HcG-_Clawz vs Mah2c

GOLD LEAGUE

J2V_89 vs NIALLERMANBUZ

​Mystvayne vs man_with_wdjat

​X18JELLO18X vs Gregorymany

​Jarethgeason vs RalphyLDN

​HcG-_Clawz vs MStalker58

SILVER LEAGUE

me3lingual vs Ichiban-Hybrid

Mike13858 vs NICK16_06​

​freddie1989 vs ShogunCroCop

​omar280792 vs Kochiya-Shana

​ganryu_pl vs TheAkittaja123

​BRONZE LEAGUE

the_couchster vs VASORAT13

​Ka-Pi96 vs Edunstar84

Wdog-999 vs pureproteinman

BlueFireReaper vs Hemiak

Whyfire vs x9zachattack5x

Approx Start Time: 13 minutes

• Like 2

Got a silver trophy right before the buzzer! I'd been trying to get a gold medal in a Trick It! event for a solid hour or more before I finally did it with a minute to spare. Talk about luck.  B)

Good luck in our match Terror. These last 2 trophies in SSX will probably take up most of the fixture for me, so I probably won't put up much of a fight on your way to the CWC.