Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

29 minutes ago, wolverine123 said:

It's only for 12 months and it costs less than a pint. I like to support the site when the opportunity arises. The idea is you like premium so much that when the year is up you buy a lifetime membership. 

Well thank you very much. You are too kind.

• Like 1

On 27/4/2018 at 3:33 AM, Jesaya815 said:

Against the legendary @Omar next, the heart and soul of the league. This is gonna be fun :D

A pleasure to be up against you! On the upside, you'll be able to springboard on me all the way to victory LMAO :lol: 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

Yeah I’ve put way more time into MLB The Show 18 than I thought I would. Only two trophies left and wow they are not working out for me. I cannot break my bat to save my life lmao!

Lol. Yeah that happened to me by accident. The best thing to do is connect with a pitch way inside, like a Cutter or Slider, and that may do it. I broke mine on a Cutter. 

The trophy I need is being called up to the majors midseason. I found a tip on another site saying to set sliders a certain way, etc. and by following all instructions, you should get drafted by the Padres, and then in the majors by June. No matter what I do, I get drafted one spot after the Padres, by the Braves, and I get my call up during Spring Training, not midseason. So I have no idea how I’ll get this.

7 minutes ago, VASORAT13 said:

What is the deal with the random profile updates? Now someone is updateting my profile. 

Not sure. We request that people do not update profiles without Premium in our main post. We don't have a way to control it, obviously, but we do ask for other participants to not do this.

1 hour ago, VASORAT13 said:

What is the deal with the random profile updates? Now someone is updateting my profile. 

1 hour ago, Tearraven said:

Not sure. We request that people do not update profiles without Premium in our main post. We don't have a way to control it, obviously, but we do ask for other participants to not do this.

Yeah, it's pretty annoying that it still randomly happens but I believe it often doesn't even have to do with THL per se. I have premium so my profile automatically gets updated every 6 hours but my profile still gets updated before those 6 hours have passed relatively often, even when THL is not going on and when I haven't updated it myself.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VASORAT13 said:

It was a good and fun match. But I must say I am a little bit lucky that I found some games in my backlog that gave me easy and quick silver trophies.

That, but you also just got a helluva lot of bronze trophies :lol:. Looking forward to a rematch soon :D!

2 hours ago, Lucas said:

That, but you also just got a helluva lot of bronze trophies :lol:. Looking forward to a rematch soon :D!

there only 78 bronze trophies, I once got 100 bronze in a day. But indeed looking forward to a rematch.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Bombstriker said:

Good luck in the 4th fixture ShogunCroCop! Hope the MLB trophies are working out haha. They are such a pain. I still haven’t got the broken bat yet!!!!!!!!

Good luck also.

Another tip on the broken bat thing, because I got it in RTTS in the minor leagues. I was playing some minor league games just for fun as part of Franchise mode, and I broke several bats. It might be worth playing some of those until it happens. Just make sure the pitch is inside, far enough inside that it jams the hitter. That makes it more likely to break the bat.

My numbers haven’t been great lately. Luckily neither have my opponents! I’ve been working on getting the WWE 2K17 trophies before the servers shut down on May 31st! Insane grind and taking up a lot of my time! Going to do my best to juggle getting trophies and that grind!