Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

FIXTURE SET 5 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Mendant909 (10) - (15) Havoc273

Precision-Playy (182) - (63) HcG-_Clawz

theshywaterguy (13) - (10) Hemiak

xZoneHunter (39) - (43) XShadowYakuzaX

HcG-_Terror (35) - (60) dragnierkira

GOLD LEAGUE

blueyoshi5 (185) - (91) X18JELLO18X

Mah2c (18) - (22) Krazy_99

zajac9999 (53) - (87) Kochiya-Shana

me3lingual (0) - (27) jem12345

man_with_wdjat (151) - (113) omar280792

SILVER LEAGUE

silverstag88 (0) - (8) freddie1989

cybershark91 (20) - (6) Gate_Guard

DJ-Silver (3) - (4) Grindcore12391

nexus_x2007 (33) - (41) ganryu_pl

BraveNoobWorld (16) - (0) Chinigan-

BRONZE LEAGUE

Jarethgeason (17) - (0) mary-d_9

zR_DoWnLiNkZ (9) - (0) Matthew_Banfield

ShogunCroCop (0) - (31) allenbird

TheLastSurvivorD (0) - (1) pridefc83

VASORAT13 (19) - (39) sinnriel

MANGANESE LEAGUE

ReimiSaionji9742 (24) - (59) NIALLERMANBUZ

faiz0r (1) - (18) x9zachattack5x

RachP13 (8) - (32) BigApe101

KerplunkMB (0) - (211) ToxiKirby

NiTR0--X_ (33) - (4) TheAkittaja123

Im updating the leagues right away, some huge scores this week, big congrats to omar for breaking 3 digits for the first time!

Also a couple of milestones for myself i believe this fixture, one for my highest ever league score and the second for hitting a 3 digit score in 3 consecutive fixtures :)

• Like 1

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I lost, but yaaaaaaaaay!! lol

Thanks Precision, I'm really happy with the result despite the loss, best score ever and 3 digits, I'm more than satisfied :D

By the way, I find hilarious the fact that ToxiKirby alone got more points than the other 9 Manganese players together.....and than the 10 Bronze players......and than the 10 Silver players xD

Edited by Omar
  • Like 2

Yaaaaaaaaaay!!!! I lost, but yaaaaaaaaay!! lol

Thanks Precision, I'm really happy with the result despite the loss, best score ever and 3 digits, I'm more than satisfied :D

By the way, I find hilarious the fact that ToxiKirby alone got more points than the other 9 Manganese players together.....and than the 10 Bronze players......and than the 10 Silver players xD

Big congrats on the first ton dude, many more to come!! Hope to join you one day with some luck!!

I reckon you weren't far off getting more than all us guys in Silver together, I beat 5 of the other 9 with 8 points!!!

• Like 1

Big congrats on the first ton dude, many more to come!! Hope to join you one day with some luck!!

I reckon you weren't far off getting more than all us guys in Silver together, I beat 5 of the other 9 with 8 points!!!

Thanks mate, you surely will! I thought I'd never make it and I did, so you will too :D 

I hadn't thought about comparing my own score, but you're actually right, it's a close call lol 

Wow I didn't expect to see a win for me, really shocked. I knew my gaming time would be limited so I started a new game to pick up a few quick trophies to minimise the ass-whooping and try to keep my average up. I'm starting to think I may be able to avoid relegation and stay in the gold league for next season...

I got a win, but I'm still barely out of the relegation spots. It's going to be tough, but I'm determined to stay in the gold league! I know this sounds like a small goal, but given the amount of gaming time I have the first few months of school, I'm happy with where I am mid-season.

I also noticed that the gold and platinum leagues have almost identical league averages and number of platinums. I wonder which league's going to come out on top at the end of the season.

I can't believe it, I finally won my first fixture xD I really have a bad season regarding gaming time ^^' 

@ Precision, I think you misscalculated my score Contrast shouldn't count, since the top 50 times are faste then 3 hours ;) But it's still a win :D

Thanks for the info cybershark, ill let the admin team know to be more careful in future and get that re-updated for you now 

• Like 1

If anyone happens to be interested, i'm doing a Fifa 15 Vita speedrun today, starting in about 40 minutes, i have a Gdocs checklist which i will be following and filling in as i go, so in case any of you wish to follow me as i attempt to achieve the quickest time, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HNzuA8wgt54wvGRJU1D-gFD2eqRy6Lbl_VkCOponpDY/pubhtml#

• Like 1

FIXTURE SET 5 RESULTS

GOLD LEAGUE

blueyoshi5 (185) - (91) X18JELLO18X

Just curious if there was a mistake somewhere as here Yoshi's score is listed as 185 but on the league tables it says 155?

In either case I'm glad I've already had my match against Yoshi.

I am back.

Move went well, so hopefully I'll stop putting up 0s. Unfortunately, I can't find my games amongst all of the boxes yet, so I only can play what's in my PS3. And it's a game I already platted :/

Glad to hear the move went well dood but man anytime I've moved I make sure I know where the box of games are. Heck I usually unpack the system and games first xD

• Like 2

If anyone happens to be interested, i'm doing a Fifa 15 Vita speedrun today, starting in about 40 minutes, i have a Gdocs checklist which i will be following and filling in as i go, so in case any of you wish to follow me as i attempt to achieve the quickest time, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HNzuA8wgt54wvGRJU1D-gFD2eqRy6Lbl_VkCOponpDY/pubhtml#

Keep it going!  :D

Glad to hear the move went well dood but man anytime I've moved I make sure I know where the box of games are. Heck I usually unpack the system and games first xD

Well I knew where it was, but then my girlfriend started moving boxes around, and I think she hid my games on me. Thankfully, I did not allow her to touch my PS3. She tried though.

Well I knew where it was, but then my girlfriend started moving boxes around, and I think she hid my games on me. Thankfully, I did not allow her to touch my PS3. She tried though.

Oh snap your girl has your games held hostage?! From my experience of watching various crime shows, you can expect the ransom call within a few hours dood

• Like 2