Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

I can't quote for some reason on IE, I have only played the easy playthrough of mirrors edge so far, and I haven't played it since February, for some reason it has jumped to the top of my list even though I haven't played it. unless my brother decided to have a go lol

That seems to be a common problem with IE. I switched to another browser and it worked fine again... stupid IE  :spank: . Lol, ok. I thought you were going to make that plat #99.

I'm getting the feeling my current opponent will get 0 again this fixture, it's really making me lose motivation, I'll probably just take it easy today. I was going to start a few new games today, but I think that'll wait until next fixture now. I suppose I could force myself to get through the rest of Resident Evil Revelations 2, but that first episode was very dull, I've played Raid Mode on it more than the actual campaign.

I'm getting the feeling my current opponent will get 0 again this fixture, it's really making me lose motivation, I'll probably just take it easy today. I was going to start a few new games today, but I think that'll wait until next fixture now. I suppose I could force myself to get through the rest of Resident Evil Revelations 2, but that first episode was very dull, I've played Raid Mode on it more than the actual campaign.

People who score 0 twice in one season should be disqualified , we need true hunters to replace those people :)

• Like 1

There's one day left in the fixture, and I'm still at single digits. It's about time I got serious!

Well if you are trying to win this fixture, i would suggest you play Trine and try to finish it out. You aren't too far behind me.

well add me on PSN and we can set up a time and stuff. I played some of the online with my brother back when he first got his PS3 but I haven't played it since.

I added you. I did some of the online too but still have a lot left.

I don't anticipate many more names xD

See quote below:

Woohoo, no takebacks  :P. That makes 4 people:

• Precision-playy
  • Dr_Mayus
  • Dragon-Archon
  • HcG Clawz

You were saying...? :P

You guys have too much time on your hands? :P. Well I wish y'all goodluck with your quest to obtain that plat!

Thnx buddy, do you want to join too :P?

This is actually going to be one of my first Jrpg's. The only jrpg i played so far is SAO Hollow fragment so hope its going to be fun :P

Btw is this battle system turn based or not, because those turn based battle system doesnt really look good to me altough i never tried it so i cant say anthing but yhea was just wondering.

Edited by HcG Clawz

People who score 0 twice in one season should be disqualified , we need true hunters to replace those people :)

I don't like this idea.....I am going on holiday through fixtures 7 & 8 so will definitely get back to back 0's, you cant kick me out what will I do with my life!!

• Like 2

This is actually going to be one of my first Jrpg's. The only jrpg i played so far is SAO Hollow fragment so hope its going to be fun :P

Btw is this battle system turn based or not, because those turn based battle system doesnt really look good to me altough i never tried it so i cant say anthing but yhea was just wondering.

Nah dood, it is an Action RPG

• Like 1

I don't like this idea.....I am going on holiday through fixtures 7 & 8 so will definitely get back to back 0's, you cant kick me out what will I do with my life!!

You could try to woo Chloe Grace Moretz or Sarah Michelle Geller (or both ;)).

Lol, we'll see how many actually follow through with the plat :P You guys are absolutely insane. 

Thnx :highfive:, I'm very comfortable with 80% crazy and 20% sanity :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Hope you aren't too attached to that 20% sanity cause it will be 0% before the halfway point of the plat, 100% craziness hasn't been that bad though dood xD

I look forward to experiencing 100% craziness. I wonder what kind of effects it'll have :hmm:. A 100% crazy dragon, what could possibly go wrong :dunno:.

Yeah, I'd say 3 rounds of 0 with no warning is a fairer compromise considering most participants that are active post here anyway if something comes up and it also isn't as lenient as the current 5 rounds of 0 as we saw where that went last season.

EDIT:

Interesting  :hmm:, I thought every 50th plat disappeared and only every 100th plat would be a milestone. That means that the Mass Effect plat will still be on my profile  :dance: and I should pick my 150th carefully .

Should I add you to the list?

Just noticed this...

I guess you can add me to the list just don't expect me getting the platinum or many of the trophies anytime soon considering when I plan on earning it although given the rate I have earned trophies...

Also to those that have got the SO4 platinum(I know Prinny has it unsure on others) would my guess that the battle trophies are the worst part be correct as well as assuming they can only be done on the final playthrough?

Edited by Kochiya Shana
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'd say 3 rounds of 0 with no warning is a fairer compromise considering most participants that are active post here anyway if something comes up and it also isn't as lenient as the current 5 rounds of 0 as we saw where that went last season.

I have to say the only bit I didn't get about that rule last season was how people could end up winning with a 0. Once someone was eliminated as such and you gained an automatic win people just did something else and took the win. Surely you should have to earn 1 point at least to justify the 3 points HAHA!!

I guess you can add me to the list just don't expect me getting the platinum or many of the trophies anytime soon considering when I plan on earning it although given the rate I have earned trophies...

Ok, that's understandable. Still the more, the merrier. Welcome to this epic quest :highfive:.

Epic Quest Participants:

• Precision-Playy
  • Dr_Mayus
  • Dragon-Archon
  • HcG Clawz
  • Kochiya Shana

Thanks for the invite, but I think I'll pass :P.

Ok

EDIT:

Just noticed this...

Also to those that have got the SO4 platinum(I know Prinny has it unsure on others) would my guess that the battle trophies are the worst part be correct as well as assuming they can only be done on the final playthrough?

Yeah battle trophies are the worse part but you can do them on any playthrough and any difficulty. Battle trophies also carry over BUT stats towards battle trophies don't carry over so of you have like 7,000 kills then start a new playthrough your stat would reset to 0 kills so it is best to do any stat related battle trophies before moving on. Honestly though it is just best to do the battle trophies on Earth difficulty especially the god awful "Defeat the Ethereal Queen in 10 minutes with Lymle battle trophy" dood