Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

How are people doing so far since we're at about the halfway point of the fixture?

I got the Trap Team plat two nights ago, with 2 golds and a silver. I finished Menhir last night which is another bronze, earned gold on chapter 7, got spanked on Obelisk a couple times, and made it to chapter 20 on Uncharted. Ive seen what my opponent was playing and don't have high hopes that It'll be enough, even with the plat tonight.

lol could be a win for me then lol ,i finaly finished inferno maode on EDF ,did it all solo i may add, its been sed that its disigned for co op,so im rather chuffed with myself ,now the trophys can start finaly rolling for a while again 

• Like 1

I got 0 points, but I've been mentally preparing myself for the Epic Quest. With around 150 hours in Dragon Age Inquisition, 150 in Dragon Age Origins, 200 in Skyrim and 300 in Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, I think I've trained enough these past few years. Star Ocean here I come..... this Friday :P.

I fully expect a relegation to Silver. At this point, my goal for this season is to beat Hemiak in the Texas Showdown. So I have a few games in my pocket for whenever that fixture is. Besides that, I have had no desire to earn trophies due to burn out. Once I am done being burned out, I will be back full force.

I think I should have started in the bronze league, because that's where it looks like I am going anyways.

Before this message, I was half expecting that you stopped syncing your trophies and that you were going to destroy me this fixture. Either way, I'm still going to try to get around another 10-30 points before the fixture ends just to be safe.

Before this message, I was half expecting that you stopped syncing your trophies and that you were going to destroy me this fixture. Either way, I'm still going to try to get around another 10-30 points before the fixture ends just to be safe.

haha well unfortunately, I am not going to tell you one thing and then do something else to trick you so that you will slack off. I think I have got 1 trophy from Hawx 2 last night but I haven't synced it because I simply didn't feel like playing anymore last night. Fixture ends in 4 hours and I am still at work so I would say it is safe to think you have won.

Regardless, play as you will lol. Just being honest.

I fully expect a relegation to Silver. At this point, my goal for this season is to beat Hemiak in the Texas Showdown. So I have a few games in my pocket for whenever that fixture is. Besides that, I have had no desire to earn trophies due to burn out. Once I am done being burned out, I will be back full force.

My goal for this season was purely to remain in the Gold league. I am looking forward to our eventual match up though. Sorry to hear about your motivation loss. Mine went out towards the end of last year so I took two seasons off and just played some games for fun and didn't really worry as much about trophies.

So I was at step 124 last night on Obelisk. I could see where the two towers merged back into one, and had the choice to go right with 3 bomb blocks or up the left with an unavoidable random block. I went left and of course it was a bomb and I wasn't quite fast enough to make it the last step with the 2nd controller. I truly despise the extra randomness of Obelisk.

Edited by Hemiak
  • Like 1

FIXTURE SET 5 

PLATINUM LEAGUE

HcG-_Clawz vs Precision-Playy

ganryu_pl vs theshywaterguy

HcG-_Terror vs X18JELLO18X

pureproteinman vs pridefc83

Mah2c vs ToxiKirby

GOLD LEAGUE

Gregorymany vs sinnriel

NIALLERMANBUZ vs xZoneHunter

ShogunCroCop vs Hemiak

Kochiya-Shana vs Boooda56

x9zachattack5x vs Somalia99

SILVER LEAGUE

omar280792 vs jem12345

TheAkittaja123 vs zajac9999

allenbird vs TheLastSurvivorD

Jarethgeason vs VASORAT13

Grindcore12391 vs ReimiSaionji9742

BRONZE LEAGUE

Blanc_WhiteHeart vs trophybros

freddie1989 vs Raitandrul

Ichiban-Hybrid vs whoadreader

Antielectron- vs man_with_wdjat

me3lingual vs Jiwan01

Approx Start Time: 17 minutes doods

FIXTURE SET 5 

GOLD LEAGUE

Gregorymany vs sinnriel

NIALLERMANBUZ vs xZoneHunter

ShogunCroCop vs Hemiak

Kochiya-Shana vs Boooda56

x9zachattack5x vs Somalia99

EddvMkp.gif

Best of luck to ya. :/

Edited by Boooda
  • Like 1

I dont wanna startle anyone, but I think I lost...

...I can't ever seem to get a clean sweep at a season -_-

Weak game bro ... :P

I've hardly scored anything the last couple of days so I might well have lost too. Jareth seems to score fairly well usually.

• Like 1