Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Oh, that was only two gold trophies. But I'll most likely get that plat during this fixture, so you don't need to take back that compliment.

...............................................................................................................dick  :P

You might get a head start on me Omar! Spent the last hour or so playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment...it sucks so bad that I decided to delete it and take advantage of the 0% delete function on the PS4 (first game I've actually deleted a game from my profile)

It sucked so bad I don't even feel like playing anything else at the moment :(

• Like 1

You might get a head start on me Omar! Spent the last hour or so playing Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishment...it sucks so bad that I decided to delete it and take advantage of the 0% delete function on the PS4 (first game I've actually deleted a game from my profile)

I did the exact same thing with that game, it just wasnt happening. 

• Like 1

Wait, WHAT?

That game is actually really quick and easy to plat and shall I say, quite fun once you get into it. I mean, if you don't want to play it, don't play it. But in my opinion, you're missing out.

Off of the side note, managed to get my first platinum of the season just hours into the second fixture. I could possibly pull off another sometime later this season, but who knows. I'm also going to be moving into my college dorm next week and the week after, I'll be starting classes. I have no idea what will happen from then on, so prepare for the unexpected out of me.

• Like 1

Wait, WHAT?

That game is actually really quick and easy to plat and shall I say, quite fun once you get into it. I mean, if you don't want to play it, don't play it. But in my opinion, you're missing out.

Off of the side note, managed to get my first platinum of the season just hours into the second fixture. I could possibly pull off another sometime later this season, but who knows. I'm also going to be moving into my college dorm next week and the week after, I'll be starting classes. I have no idea what will happen from then on, so prepare for the unexpected out of me.

I just don't know what it was about it.  I've played through some easy (and crappy) games before and I just wasn't feeling this one.  I've kept it on my "games to play" spreadsheet though as I might feel more motivated to play it at some point.  I just wasn't feeling it today.

Edited by MiniMog

I already got 999 coins and every MonoMono machine present, I only need the 14 presents from School Mode. After the story and my first run on School Mode I had 894 coins, but I needed the 500 white noise lines trophy so I redid a class trial and killed two birds with one stone  :P

I am now finishing the report cards, only Sakura and Celeste left, then I start taking people on trips  xD

Nicely done, I still need to get all the presents from the machine. Do you know if 999 coins is the limit? If so, I'll spend some coins on the machine until I have 799 left. I did the white noise lines during the story and just kept destroying them until the timer showed 1 minute. 

I can probably get 2 endings during this School Mode run, which means I need 3 more runs to get the remaining 12 endings T_T.

SILVER LEAGUE

S4V463_F0XH0UND vs Dragon-Archon

Good luck Foxhound.

Prinny, for some reason I hate you right now...I cant explain it. 

Well he did start season 10 on August 29th (granted we had to "persuade" him, but still).

I just don't know what it was about it.  I've played through some easy (and crappy) games before and I just wasn't feeling this one.  I've kept it on my "games to play" spreadsheet though as I might feel more motivated to play it at some point.  I just wasn't feeling it today.

I am surprised you didn't like it, I actually enjoyed it so much I went and bought the other one. You definitely have to be into the crime solving thing though and you have to give it a little while to get going.

Taking into account the games I am playing and the stage I'm in on them, you should be fine xD

Too bad you didn't enjoy that game though, I never played that one, but I've also never had to delete a game after starting it because I was not enjoying it at all. I hope you get your gaming itch back ASAP :D

Nicely done, I still need to get all the presents from the machine. Do you know if 999 coins is the limit? If so, I'll spend some coins on the machine until I have 799 left. I did the white noise lines during the story and just kept destroying them until the timer showed 1 minute. 

I can probably get 2 endings during this School Mode run, which means I need 3 more runs to get the remaining 12 endings T_T.

I know for a fact that 999 is the limit, not only the Monokuma coins counter has only 3 digits, but I also got spare coins from the class trial I redid and the number locked on 999. I actually got most of the stuff by using 1 coin, then the final items by throwing 80+ coints into the machine, ended up with a spare of 54 coins xD

I am taking it quite easy during my second run, but I think I can get 2 endings as well, at least I will try, good luck mate! :D

• Like 2

I know for a fact that 999 is the limit, not only the Monokuma coins counter has only 3 digits, but I also got spare coins from the class trial I redid and the number locked on 999. I actually got most of the stuff by using 1 coin, then the final items by throwing 80+ coints into the machine, ended up with a spare of 54 coins xD

I am taking it quite easy during my second run, but I think I can get 2 endings as well, at least I will try, good luck mate! :D

Ok, thnx. Got 2 endings and 999 coins :dance:. Getting those presents is boring though. I don't know if I can handle School Mode 3 more times :S.

Dragon I just counted your score and I'm so disappointed, not a single trophy earned from Star Ocean. Can't believe you resorted to such cheap tactics dood :P

I see you completely ignored the Batte Trophies again.... *heavy sigh*. Those should've at least gotten me 5 points dood.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 2

Ok, thnx. Got 2 endings and 999 coins :dance:. Getting those presents is boring though.

I see you completely ignored the Batte Trophies again.... *heavy sigh*. Those should've at least gotten me 5 points dood.

Well still got a couple people's scores to count before I send them to Clawz to confirm so no telling what score he got for you dood xD

It's that USA math...

That USA math has cost me a lot of points. I have more than 200 Battle Trophies so far.

Well still got a couple people's scores to count before I send them to Clawz to confirm so no telling what score he got for you dood xD

I'm sure Clawz will be fair and give me enough points to reach 120 B). That way I can't be kicked from THL.

Edited by Dragon-Archon