Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

I don't think I have the time and resources to pull this one out of the bag. I didn't expect you to score so well so I have been a bit too casual and paid the price, thought you would be SO grinding still.

It's because I played a lot of games during the weekend. I was feeling very lonely after the birthday party, so I only did fun stuff. Had a lot of leftovers too, so didn't even have to cook for a couple of days :dance:.

Been going kinda slow for me this fixture.. Hit a wall with Freedom Wars, the spike near the end of the game is there. Trying to level up my TB-32/H but I need Talons from a T-Type Ramosa.. Might have to dive in and get them if I can win the fight.

Other then that, should be able to break this slow spell after I get the plat! Got a few other games lined up right now.

Hot damn, congrats on that. I've been chilling on borderlands myself. Working my way towards level 50 after I spent yesterday afternoon on Horizon on Insanity.

Just about to go back to Borderlands myself, know any good ways to level up that don't involve playing the game 3 times over? Killing Crawmerax with high level partners? Think I am about 38 currently although its been a while!!

Just about to go back to Borderlands myself, know any good ways to level up that don't involve playing the game 3 times over? Killing Crawmerax with high level partners? Think I am about 38 currently although its been a while!!

2nd controller. I dont have any modded weapons or shields or anything like that. When it comes time for me to do that I'm gonna have to post a game session. Add me, we can help each other. I'm 45, using the 2nd controller method for boosting the other char's I need trophies for, I jumped a few levels higher than I would have solo. 

Agreed, I really enjoyed the first run, but it is getting pretty tedious now, and I haven't even completed the character reports yet! -__-

I've completed it once and am on day 28 of the second run. Now that everyone is leveled up a bit, I can actually complete Monokuma's assignments. Almost filled all the character reports, just need a few more of Genocide Jill. Afterwards the real School Mode starts T_T.

I've completed it once and am on day 28 of the second run. Now that everyone is leveled up a bit, I can actually complete Monokuma's assignments. Almost filled all the character reports, just need a few more of Genocide Jill. Afterwards the real School Mode starts T_T.

We are pretty much on the same page mate, right in front of the School Mode endings.....best of luck, endure we must! :D

We are pretty much on the same page mate, right in front of the School Mode endings.....best of luck, endure we must! :D

Did you create all the assignments? If not, you won't receive any coins. I still have 871 coins. So far I've been able to create everything during the second run, so here's hoping I'll reach 999 coins at the end.

• Like 1

Did you create all the assignments? If not, you won't receive any coins. I still have 871 coins. So far I've been able to create everything during the second run, so here's hoping I'll reach 999 coins at the end.

I already got 999 coins and every MonoMono machine present, I only need the 14 presents from School Mode. After the story and my first run on School Mode I had 894 coins, but I needed the 500 white noise lines trophy so I redid a class trial and killed two birds with one stone :P

I am now finishing the report cards, only Sakura and Celeste left, then I start taking people on trips xD

I think its a a record for golden game users, i've seen atleast 5 people from the league in the recent players list

But then again this game was free and its fun so it doesn't suprise me :D

But those glitches are killing me, first retro didnt want to pop and now Beat phil on nufo flow. .-.

I think its a a record for golden game users, i've seen atleast 5 people from the league in the recent players list

But those glitches are killing me, first retro didnt want to pop and now Beat phil on nufo flow. .-.

Yep i've been playing it too. Pretty challenging lol

Are you playing the vita version? I'm pretty sure it glitches because you aren't online when playing it. Everytime I played I made sure I'd quit the game and restarted it if my vita had been in sleep mode and I didn't let it go back into sleep mode when playing. Basically if you can see friends scores it shouldn't glitch, I think.

I had issues with Peacekeeper using the Snipe drone as well. Even though the trophy guide here says others used it, I don't think its allowed ( they might have removed the snipe option to get trophy, when they patched in the new levels and stuff). I was using the countdown page as a clock to make sure I hit the 60 second mark, even went over it a little and it wouldn't pop for me :\ I'm gonna have to go back when I get my last ram upgrade and try it again.

Zajac is right, you have to stay close to your wifi too. I'm pretty sure there was a topic about it on .org or maybe here. 

Are you playing the vita version? I'm pretty sure it glitches because you aren't online when playing it. Everytime I played I made sure I'd quit the game and restarted it if my vita had been in sleep mode and I didn't let it go back into sleep mode when playing. Basically if you can see friends scores it shouldn't glitch, I think.

At first i also thought this was the reason because the retro trophy didnt pop because it started connecting to the internet, but i got the retro trophy while i had no internet. And beat phil glitched on me even though i was online. i saw the leaderboards and the score i had to beat from prinny in the corner so i was clearly online. 

So i guess the glitches are just random then?

Yep i've been playing it too. Pretty challenging lol

To be quite honest i find it easier then i expected it to be. I got 3 * in the first 25 levels pretty easy but it might get harder in the last 25 

Edited by HcG Clawz