Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

There are quite a lot of people in the league who i have never seen posting in the forums, it's mostly always the same 15-20 people that post in this thread

Yeah, like that guy you're playing against now ;)  I have fun playing in this league, I just usually don't have anything interesting to say, so I don't bother posting. 

• Like 2

This is seriously the worst, and makes fixtures aggressively unfun.

I've run out of likes for the day, otherwise I'd like the hell out of this post.

I don't usually complain, and out of all the time I've been in the league on and off, I've never encountered this before and now that I have it's the worst and sucks massively.  Feel completely unmotivated to play at the moment.

Yeah, like that guy you're playing against now ;)  I have fun playing in this league, I just usually don't have anything interesting to say, so I don't bother posting. 

Well at least you still show yourself a couple of times each season, can't be said for other members :P Also good luck with the fixture!

• Like 1

Happy to get a win in the first fixture. x9zachattack5x was a good competitor and going up against him first really helped motivate me to get more trophies :)

Edit: Also Geometry Wars 3 was a really good pick for golden game. Downloaded it when it was free but didn't really expect to like it, I was very much wrong though. It's a very fun and addicting game!

Edited by Ka-Pi96

Me sometimes....though I do feel like a total noob at other times. Like now on this MGR game....psh, played that on easy cause I had trouble parrying. Makes me wonder if I am going to be able to even get the "easier" silver trophy against Mistral. Going through on normal now getting misc. 

Well at least you still show yourself a couple of times each season, can't be said for other members :P Also good luck with the fixture!

Thanks, good luck to you as well. I just finished up the grind on rocket league, all I need to do is download the update and then do the online trophy. Besides that, I'm mostly gonna be playing Far Cry 4.

Booda never let's that bother him, and you shouldn't either!

I'll have to keep that in mind :)

• Like 1

I've run out of likes for the day, otherwise I'd like the hell out of this post.

I don't usually complain, and out of all the time I've been in the league on and off, I've never encountered this before and now that I have it's the worst and sucks massively.  Feel completely unmotivated to play at the moment.

I've run into it a few times. I know how you feel, the last time it happened to me, I ended up leaving the league. It's one thing to play easy games and get a lot of points, it's another to try and be deceitful. Unfortunately, there's nothing anyone can do about it though. We just have to hope that people sync at least periodically throughout the fixture.

i used to sync after every trophy ,i cant remeber who it was who told me that was a bad stratagy, mebe hes right but il play how i want and sync how i want, im not a heavy competetor but i dont lie down and take it eather lol, i have no stratagy i just play  :) and enjoy it as i compeate 

When I have ps+ going I just let it auto-sync at 4am.  If my time has run out I just do it when I log off for the night.  If someone really wants to win bad enough then whatever.  I used to be much more competitive here, I still like to win but don't stress about it anymore.

• Like 1

according to a lower math system Dragon had 136

Finally getting some points for the Battle Trophies and with that score I'm officially safe from being kicked out of THL :dance:. Now back to grinding SO4.

Congrats on a big win Dragon albeit not as big as you think it should be....

Thnx freddie :D. Don't worry, I'll send Prinny some sardines and he'll make it an official score ;).

Me sometimes....though I do feel like a total noob at other times. Like now on this MGR game....psh, played that on easy cause I had trouble parrying. Makes me wonder if I am going to be able to even get the "easier" silver trophy against Mistral. Going through on normal now getting misc. 

I started on Hard and Blade Wolf completely wiped the floor with me. Took me about 28 retries before I beat that mofo. Called it a day after that. The lack of defending and evading really makes this a lot harder but I seem to get better at timing a parry.

i used to sync after every trophy ,i cant remeber who it was who told me that was a bad stratagy, mebe hes right but il play how i want and sync how i want, im not a heavy competetor but i dont lie down and take it eather lol, i have no stratagy i just play   :) and enjoy it as i compeate 

I have been doing this since i started trophy hunting. I think i sync atleast 5 times a day

Wow I won?? I totally thought I was gonna lose. I didn't play hardly at all and just randomly went through some prototype and then played a game that didn't count. Well me3lingual, It was a good fight. You must have been busy. Real life catches up sometimes. I understand that. Good Luck Mystvayne, looks like I will have to really put up some points against you.

I started on Hard and Blade Wolf completely wiped the floor with me. Took me about 28 retries before I beat that mofo. Called it a day after that. The lack of defending and evading really makes this a lot harder but I seem to get better at timing a parry.

I started on normal and I'm playing through without looking at any specific trophies. I'm following a collectible guide but nothing else. It seems pretty fun so far. I haven't died yet, but I've needed to use 1-2 health packs during a fight or two. It's hard to balance Ninja-run bullet parrying and blade mode when fighting a group of different enemies, but I'm able to parry single enemies without too much trouble.