Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Man I'm just not made for the league championship life doods xD There is always that one easy game I go for every season that I'm not feelin and makes me go back to my longer games, this seasons culprit is Transistor. I'll be giving a golden game a go for the first time though, MGR: R looks like fun doods

Heresy, Transistor is phenomenal. I started MGR aswell, has some of the coolest cutscenes I've ever seen. 

I started on normal and I'm playing through without looking at any specific trophies. I'm following a collectible guide but nothing else. It seems pretty fun so far. I haven't died yet, but I've needed to use 1-2 health packs during a fight or two. It's hard to balance Ninja-run bullet parrying and blade mode when fighting a group of different enemies, but I'm able to parry single enemies without too much trouble.

Awesome, have you encountered Blade Wolf yet? That thing just kept hounding me :awesome:. I just managed to beat chapter 1 and feeling like a badass. 

Man I'm just not made for the league championship life doods xD There is always that one easy game I go for every season that I'm not feelin and makes me go back to my longer games, this seasons culprit is Transistor. I'll be giving a golden game a go for the first time though, MGR: R looks like fun doods

MGR:R is fun dood, unless you're playing on Hard and didn't know there was an evade option.

Heresy, Transistor is phenomenal. I started MGR aswell, has some of the coolest cutscenes I've ever seen. 

I like the overall atomsphere of the game, the soundtrack is killer and the story intrigues me. The combat just isn't good in my opinion and that is whats killing my enjoyment of it dood

Awesome, have you encountered Blade Wolf yet? That thing just kept hounding me :awesome:. I just managed to beat chapter 1 and feeling like a badass. 

MGR:R is fun dood, unless you're playing on Hard and didn't know there was an evade option.

I plan on starting on Hard since I tend to start any game I play on the highest difficulty available, even if there isn't any difficulty related trophies dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

This is what I like to hear during our fixture Prinny, keep up the good work. :D

xD Yeah I got a whopping 4 points so far. Had about 200 points planned for this round but not feelin Transistor which then made me not wanting to play the other easy games I had planned. Now I just want to try MGR: R and work on challenge games dood. 

Yeah, he beat me up a bit during his first phase, but then I just backed up and let him charge me instead of attacking. He didn't touch me the rest of the fight. He totally telegraphs his charge move.

There is supposed to be an unlockable dodge move once you get enough BP. What is this "evade" you're talking about? I usually just ninja-run and hack away if I can't get enemies 1 on 1.

Just beat Monsoon on the first try on Hard. Me feeling like a badass is the biggest understatement of the year. Those were 13 nerve wrecking minutes.

I plan on starting on Hard since I tend to start any game I play on the highest difficulty available, even if there isn't any difficulty related trophies dood

There are plenty of trophies for Hard difficulty and higher dood mwuahahaha :devil:.

Yeah, he beat me up a bit during his first phase, but then I just backed up and let him charge me instead of attacking. He didn't touch me the rest of the fight. He totally telegraphs his charge move.

There is supposed to be an unlockable dodge move once you get enough BP. What is this "evade" you're talking about? I usually just ninja-run and hack away if I can't get enemies 1 on 1.

On Hard he kept spamming that grab attack, especially during the 3rd phase.

Offensive Defense lets you evade ( :cross: + :square:  and directional stick), it costs 3,000 BP and is available in chapter 1.

• Like 1

I should really get some points but my weakness against anime is destroying me. I started watching Fairy Tale few days ago and i really like it so far.

Great choice, it has about 400+ episodes, so you can enjoy it for a long time. Which arc are you watching?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Good match Hemiak! I was busy working on Freedom Wars but guess what? First Platinum of the season with that game! :)

Nice work. You probably would've had me had I not gotten completely sick of the SoTC Collectibles. My plan was to go straight I to hard and HTA mode once I finished those but I got discouraged and moved on to Skydive.
  • Like 1

Nice work. You probably would've had me had I not gotten completely sick of the SoTC Collectibles. My plan was to go straight I to hard and HTA mode once I finished those but I got discouraged and moved on to Skydive.

Ah no worries. I know the feels with SoTC though.. yet to plat it as well. But I will soon enough. :P