Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Freddie I could have sworn I told you not to score triple digits this round, as punishment I'm creating a purgatory league that is lower than bronze to put you in dood xD

Hey I won't lie, I was bricking it that you would pull another quadruple plat session and destroy me so I used Telltale power to help. Brimstone would make me feel special though :)

Working on within the season just gone;

Grid Autosport (Plat yesterday) 

Project Cars

Cod AW Zombies 

Beach Buggy Racing

MW3

Also my score against Clawz this season was 375 with no VN played hehe :)

YEAH BUDDY ;)

And what a match that was, it was a really close fixture

• Like 1

Hey I won't lie, I was bricking it that you would pull another quadruple plat session and destroy me so I used Telltale power to help. Brimstone would make me feel special though :)

not to mention smell bad to lol ,you could ride my bus as punishment ,just recently im finding skunks to run over lol 

FIXTURE 9 RESULTS

GOLD LEAGUE

(1) Jarethgeason (132) - (72) ReimiSaionji9742 (1)

Hemiak (22) - (82) TheAkittaja123 (1)

(1) sinnriel (67) - (73) zajac9999 (1) 

(1) Gregorymany (76) - (64) VASORAT13

xZoneHunter (32) - (50) ganryu_pl

1 player played the Golden Game: (Hemiak)

I'll update league tables in a few but......

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

PLATINUM CHAMPION- ToxiKirby

GOLD CHAMPION- ReimiSaionji9742

SILVER CHAMPION-Kochiya-Shana

BRONZE CHAMPION- dean_gustafson

SEASON 9 CWC- August 16th 

ToxiKirby vs ReimiSaionji9742 vs Kochiya-Shana vs dean_gustafson

Are you sure that Reimi is the Gold League Champion?

Good Luck for the all CWC participiants!

I am thinking you have the gold champion wrong as well after a quick look at the tables and the scores provided here as well.

I am thinking you have the gold champion wrong as well after a quick look at the tables and the scores provided here as well.

Are you sure that Reimi is the Gold League Champion?

Good Luck for the all CWC participiants!

Ok so ReimiSaionji and Jareth are tied for league points meaning I had to go to the AVG + 7 points per plat to determine the winner:

Reimi ends the season with a total score of 618, an average of 68.7, and a total of 9 plats

• 68.7 + 7(9)
  • 68.7+ 63
  • =131.7
Jareth ends the season with a total score of 682 , an average of 75.8, and a total of 7 plats
  • 75.8 + 7(7) 
  • 75.8 + 49
  • =124.8
So as you see above Reimi has the higher number meaning she wins the tiebreaker and wins the Gold league doods
Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods
  • Like 1

Ok so ReimiSaionji and Jareth are tied for league points meaning I had to go to the AVG + 7 points per plat to determine the winner:

Reimi ends the season with a total score of 618, an average of 68.7, and a total of 9 plats

• 68.7 + 7(9)
  • 68.7+ 63
  • =131.7
Jareth ends the season with a total score of 682 , an average of 75.8, and a total of 7 plats

• 75.8 + 7(7) 
  • 75.8 + 49
  • =124.8
So as you see above Reimi has the higher number meaning she wins the tiebreaker and wins the Gold league doods

I knew it :)

Thanks pureproteinman, RalphyLDN, HcG-_Clawz and Precision-Playy for the help. Good game allenbird, ExHaseo and omar280792. Good luck to pureproteinman and RalphyLDN for next season. Enjoyed playing both new and old games. I've won my league and would like announce I'm retiring.

Yes Dean, I knew you would smash it from the very beginning man, fair play but sad to see you retire so soon. Quit while your ahead as they say :D