Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

• Shooter - Battlefield 4 (PS3)
  • RPG - Lords of the Fallen
  • Platformer - Knack
  • Racing - Driveclub
  • Action/adventure - Mad Max
  • Sports - FIFA 16 WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • Rhythm - DJ Hero 2
  • Puzzle - Peggle 2

Pretty sure fifa 16 won't even be out before the season ends ya muppet :P

1. Shooter - Wolfenstein The New Order
  2. Rpg - Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Platformer - Rogue Legacy
  4. Racing - Shift 2 Unleashed
  5. Action/adventure - La Noire?
  6. Sports - PES 2015
  7. Shoot em up/bullet hell - 
  8. Rhythm - 
  9. puzzle - Catherine

I haven't really checked these over and don't know if some of them even fit into these categories lol, but nm :D

Edited by Precision-Playy

Time to shake shite up.  Mr. P doods and the A(dmin) team will need to make a decision or two. 

1st - Can a game that was chosen last season be chosen again?  The very next season?

2nd - Can a psn 100% game be chosen?  or does it need a plat to be eligible?

1. Shooter - Metro LL
  2. Rpg - Xillia again if that's allowed.  If not then Kingdom's of Amalur
  3. Platformer - Stealth Inc. (the first one)
  4. Racing - none
  5. Action/adventure - was going to say MGR:R but Booda beat me to it.  Shadow of the Colossus
  6. Sports - PS Move Racquet Sports!!!!  j/k, none here
  7. Shoot em up/bullet hell - none
  8. rhythm - Retro/Grade
  9. puzzle - Echochrome

I'm only suggesting games I actually own fully, not ps+ titles like last season.  Don't want to get hit with the GG suggestion ban hammer. :)

Time to shake shite up.  Mr. P doods and the A(dmin) team will need to make a decision or two. 

1st - Can a game that was chosen last season be chosen again?  The very next season?

1. Shooter - Metro LL
  4. Racing - none
  5. Action/adventure - was going to say MGR:R but Booda beat me to it.  Shadow of the Colossus
  8. rhythm - Retro/Grade
  9. puzzle - Echochrome

I'm only suggesting games I actually own fully, not ps+ titles like last season.  Don't want to get hit with the GG suggestion ban hammer. :)

I'm interested to know Prinny's opinion on repeating a GG suggestion from last season too. More importantly, what's wrong with Racquet Sports exactly?? :P

Edited by zajac9999

1. Shooter - Metro LL
  4. Racing - none
  8. rhythm - Retro/Grade
  9. puzzle - Echochrome

1. Yes a game can be chosen again dood.

2. 100% games are eligible as long as they meet the criteria dood

I also decided there won't be a GG ban hammer dood

• Like 1

I'm interested to know Prinny's opinion on repeating a GG suggestion from last season too. More importantly, what's wrong with Racquet Sports exactly?? :P

Nothing and I will play it eventually, but most people don't have the PS Move equipment and that would be kind of a dick move.

1. Yes a game can be chosen again dood.

2. 100% games are eligible as long as they meet the criteria dood

I also decided there won't be a GG ban hammer dood

Cool on both counts.  I double checked each game I listed, they're all worthy. 

I noticed like 4 people listed Driveclub.  That basically means it gets one vote right?  So if all 4 keep their votes for that, and one person puts Sega All Stars Racing, it's 50/50 which gets chosen? 

• Like 1

Nothing and I will play it eventually, but most people don't have the PS Move equipment and that would be kind of a dick move.

Cool on both counts.  I double checked each game I listed, they're all worthy. 

I noticed like 4 people listed Driveclub.  That basically means it gets one vote right?  So if all 4 keep their votes for that, and one person puts Sega All Stars Racing, it's 50/50 which gets chosen? 

Yeah all games only get 1 vote so basically when I throw the games in the RNG each game is only being put in it once no matter how many people voted for it dood

Yeah all games only get 1 vote so basically when I throw the games in the RNG each game is only being put in it once no matter how many people voted for it dood

DISTRACTION

DORITOS BOLD

DISTRACTION

rig the vote

Edited by KiloFive
  • Like 1

What if a game fits in multiple genres like i voted SSX for a racing game but Zonehunter voted SSX for a sports game.

• Like 1

Yhe most people would consider ssx being a sports game but its officially made to be a racing game. I even remember it got a racing game of the year award.

I don't see how though, there are just as many trick and survival events as there racing. Wouldn't even consider the racing events the main events in the game honestly dood

Hey Prinny, if Uncharted 3 wins for action/adventure, you could maybe put bonus points for the brave people who want to take on the DLC trophies  :devil:

YES, I suggest you get double points on every trophy you earn... you're welcome.

• Like 1

YES, I suggest you get double points on every trophy you earn... you're welcome.

It makes little difference to me....already got the game at 100%.  It was more of a tongue in cheek comment as I know full well what a pain those DLC trophies are (and maybe a little bitterness that Overseer is only a silver trophy)

Triple points for DLC  :devil:

General Stats updated for the final fixture folks. 

Some talking points:

1) Pureprotienman was the highest scoring player and had the most platinums for the 5th season in a row :yay:

2) This was the highest scoring season (16607pts) as far as the stats go back (season 4) so great hunting everyone :yay: 

3) Unfortunately it was the 2nd most amount of plats, losing by 1 to season 4 (152 to 153) 

Great season you guys, looking forward to the CWC results and Season 10 :D

Rather proud of that chaps :D

1. Shooter sabatour

Rpg alpha protocol

platformer prince of persia sands of time

Racing need for speed most wanted

Action/adventure assassins creed liberation

Sports maden NFL 11

Shoot em up/bullet hell NIER :edited to heavy weapon

rhythm lego roack band

puzzle quauntum conundrem

Edited by sinnriel