Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 winner: Banana_Sausage47!

Ha, well I thought I'd save some points for the cwc as I had a healthy lead, right up until the last minute (or so I thought). :facepalm: Usually I'd be ready for a last minute surprise, but my opponent was very strategic in what they synced, putting up enough points over the fixture to give the impression of an up to date profile, when in fact it was anything but. Definitely something I'll be ready for next season. ;) 

Thanks to all the people that keep the league running (even through the holiday period). I haven't been very active posting here for a while now, but I do check in every now and then and appreciate the effort you all put in!

6 hours ago, Zach said:

I'm actually surprised I won gold this season. Good game gold competitors. :) i don't think I can pull off CWC toxi, edunstar, and psy, but I'll try!

I won't be joining you this time, but good luck in the final!

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Zach said:

I'm actually surprised I won gold this season. Good game gold competitors. :) i don't think I can pull off CWC toxi, edunstar, and psy, but I'll try!

I'm hoping my 100+ score should help me to a win.

My only gripe is the CWC falling on NYE, that will be a fun day :P

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toxi said:

Ha, well I thought I'd save some points for the cwc as I had a healthy lead, right up until the last minute (or so I thought). :facepalm: Usually I'd be ready for a last minute surprise, but my opponent was very strategic in what they synced, putting up enough points over the fixture to give the impression of an up to date profile, when in fact it was anything but. Definitely something I'll be ready for next season. ;) 

Thanks to all the people that keep the league running (even through the holiday period). I haven't been very active posting here for a while now, but I do check in every now and then and appreciate the effort you all put in!

I don't even need to look at the schedule to know who was behind that sneaky trick. @Whyfire strikes again! :o

Whyfire is a master of using sync manipulation to make an opponent feel safe and they never see it coming until it is too late. Then leaves them lying in a pool of their own blood as they wonder what in the world just happened. Truly has perfected the art of syncing one console with trophies each day to make the profile look up to date and then....BOOM here comes an avalanche of trophies at the very end from another console. I fell for the same trick last season and took my foot off the gas. Never think you are safe against a true ninja like Whyfire. :ninja:

I was hoping Toxi would win the Plat League just because I'm confident he would finally end the Bronze League reign of terror and put a stop to this foolishness. Looks like I'll be rooting for Whyfire now. Don't let us down. You can do this! :D

• Like 2

It might be a few hours before the complete final results are ready but we can announce the league winners and CWC participants.

Platinum League Champion: Whyfire

Gold League Champion:: x9zachattack5x

Silver League Champion: Edunstar84

Bronze League Champion: Psy-Tychist

Congrats to the winners and good luck to all in the CWC. Hopefully we'll have the complete results along with relegations, promotions, and a CWC preview soon. 

CWC Starts In: 4 hours and 20 minutes

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zach said:

@MStalker58 What if I win in the name of the USA?  I'll probably lose though. :( 

If you win the CWC and finally put an end to Bronze League reign of terror, then yes all will be forgiven. :)

You never know, might be some low scores considering the CWC will be taking place on New Year's and people might be busy. We just keep hitting holidays this THL season.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Out of the Silver League comes Edunstar84. He's a THL vet ... He might enter ... Will he shock the world ... Looking at his competition, ...

xD  Edun is definitely my pick to win.  I really hope He can pull it off. :giggle:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Enma8910 said:

Hi I would like to sign up for this.  When is the earliest date I can join? :)

You can go ahead and be added to the waiting list for next season. @HcG Clawz will add you to the list once he sees your post. There is usually someone who wants to take a break or retire after every season so I'm guessing you won't have any trouble getting a spot. As for when the next season starts, we usually take a break for a few weeks between seasons. I would assume sometime in mid-late January or early February. And welcome, always good to see new members.

40 minutes ago, Hemiak said:

xD  Edun is definitely my pick to win.  I really hope He can pull it off. :giggle:

Don't know what you are hinting about with all those bold items. My post looks fine. :ninja: Guess I need to start using gender neutral words. Wasn't sure and I'd feel weird asking someone. 

Edited by MStalker58
  • Like 2

League tables and statistics have been updated.

Platinum League

Champion: Whyfire

Relegated: MStalker58, xZoneHunter

Gold League

Champion: x9zachattack5x

Promoted: x9zachattack5x, HcG-_Terror

Relegated: Omar280792, the_couchster, X18JELLO18X

Silver League

Champion: Edunstar84

Promoted: Edunstar84, LucasV9991, Hemiak

Relegated: jem12345, Shadowhood1111, Bladesoframen, Obscure_Ale

Bronze League

Champion: Psy-Tychist

Promoted: Psy-Tychist, ShogunCroCop, XShadowYakuzaX, Gregorymany

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Zach said:

Also, if anyone wants to become admin, feel free to take my spot. Going to be busier this year than I ever have been. I'll stay admin if no one else takes it though.

I was going to ask about that Zach, if you need a hand or anything like that, I wouldn't mind stepping in.

Edited by Psy-Tychist
  • Like 1

I won't be online tonight so I'll wish you all a wonderful 2017! Make sure to spread lots of love tonight, drink a lot but avoid ending up at the hospital and say hello to a new year surrounded by your people! xD 

Also get ready to rack more and more :platinum:'s next year! :awesome: 

• Like 4