Trophy Hunters League - Season 42 starts August 1st!

You still got me Rach.  I've been focused on getting the Wipeout plat locked down so it'll be my 45th plat and 2500 trophy.  I've made a lot of progress but not enough to catch up to your MW3 plat.  I did a lot more (real) sports last week and so couldn't spend the time on Sports Champions 2 that I would've needed to keep up with you. 

You still got me Rach. I've been focused on getting the Wipeout plat locked down so it'll be my 45th plat and 2500 trophy. I've made a lot of progress but not enough to catch up to your MW3 plat. I did a lot more (real) sports last week and so couldn't spend the time on Sports Champions 2 that I would've needed to keep up with you.

You've still got a few hours left so don't write it off just yet :)

Actually you should have a whole day and a bit left as this one finished on the 19th at 7pm.

I thought fixtures were 4 days long, not 5. That would mean we only have a few hours left. I know on PG 1 it says 15th - 19th, but I'm pretty sure that's a typo, because further down it says 15th - 18th, and that would be more consistent with the length of the rest of the fixtures.

You've still got a few hours left so don't write it off just yet :)

i live in texAs and I work until about 6pm then family time until 8. Fixtures end at 7 here. The last day is always a write off for me. Edited by Hemiak

i live in texAs and I work until about 6pm then family time until 8. Fixtures end at 7 here. The last day is always a write off for me.

I thought our time ends at 6:00. Either way, work and school has me very busy this summer. Only weekends are when I can actually sit down and play, until gf gets bored and makes me spend time with her.

I thought our time ends at 6:00. Either way, work and school has me very busy this summer. Only weekends are when I can actually sit down and play, until gf gets bored and makes me spend time with her.

You're not saying you'd rather play games than play with your gf right?

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Well finals are almost here, so whoever's against me the next two fixtures will be pretty lucky. (That probably means one of my opponents will be man_with_wdjat...)

This brings up a question I've had for a while.  How are the opponents chosen from fixture to fixture?

This brings up a question I've had for a while.  How are the opponents chosen from fixture to fixture?

I use a site which takes player entries, in this case, 10 for the first 3 leagues and 8 for the Bronze League, I then submit the layers and it automatically draws each layer to play another player once :)

• Like 1

Here it is, the midway fixture of the season, good luck to all:

FIX SET 5 (19TH - 22ND JUNE)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

HcG-_Clawz vs shadowhood1111

dragnierkira vs Mendant909

DJ-Silver vs ExHaseo

MrCostari vs Diddle666

zajac9999 :platinum: vs GarciaFever

GOLD LEAGUE

Precision-Playy vs omar280792

Krazy_99 vs HcG-_Terror

JosuePR_41 vs Hemiak

theshywaterguy vs STFUxDxD

RachP13 vs xZoneHunter

SILVER LEAGUE

nexus_x2007 vs twaanie

Grindcore12391 vs silverstag88

ShogunCroCop vs XShadowYakuzaX :bronze:

TJ-Yoshi vs Gate_guard

Mah2c vs Matthew_Banfield

BRONZE LEAGUE

zR_DoWnLiNkZ vs Killcount2121

VASORAT13 vs Kochiya-Shana

KerplunkMB vs man_with_wdjat

Dragon-Archon vs jem12345

Been a while since i have had one out on time! Good Luck all!

Approx Start time: 10 mins

Ah snap... the platinum showdown between me and Zajac. May the best person win B)

Yeah one of the "big" fixtures in the Platinum league imo. as a personal opinion i feel that the biggest threats in the platinum league are yourself, clawz, ExHaseo and zajac9999 personally, although shadowhood has been putting consistently back to back! 

Ah snap... the platinum showdown between me and Zajac. May the best person win B)

Hahaha, I've been working longer hours for the past few weeks and focusing more on the rare trophy league. Pretty sure after the next results I'll have 1 win and 3 losses, so hardly a platinum showdown. :P But yep, may the best person win. :D

• Like 1