Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

I believe that we can get promotion to the Platinum League.

I finished my biggest grind ever within this season (over 800h for the gold trophy) and I'm very happy with that.

Now I can relax and watch CWC.

Good Luck for everyone in the CWC and especially for the BraveNoobWorld and pridefc83!

I will certainly give it a good go dude, with every spare minute I get!!! I am hoping to at least survive but either way I am going to enjoy the extra push this league gives me!

Has anyone else checked out the Halloween sale on the PSN store? I just picked up Dead Space for £3.50, Bioshock for £3.50, Bioshock 2 complete edition for £6 which has all DLCs and The Wolf Among Us for £8 so overall pleased with my nights work!! Also finished the story on Sleeping Dogs which is an awesome game!!

So with BraveNoobWorld confirming that he scored 0 pts, i can announce that the Silver League representative is unfortunately out of this Season's CWC.

Scores have not yet been tallied, so will be released later. However in the mean time:

CWC Round 2 (28th Oct) :

pridefc83 vs BraveNoobWorld vs Kochiya-Shana vs Precision-Playy

Edited by Precision-Playy

I know I have nothing to do with the CWC, but I have thought of a question.  What would happen if two people in the CWC were to tie?  Specifically, what would happen if two people scored zero points AND what would happen if two people scored any number more than zero?  Like, if they both scored zero points, would they both be eliminated, because they weren't able to score any points, or both make it to the next day and have two people eliminated the next day?  And with two scoring the same greater than zero amount, would they both remain in the competition and have two be eliminated the next day?

Just making conversation.

So Precision you're probably busy defending your title as CWC champion right now, but I have an idea I'd like to share: how about putting the top 3 (or 5) highest scores of all time on the first post underneath the Hall of Fame. This could motivate competitors to get higher scores to make it to the list.

Thoughts?

• Like 3

Just an idea for the special team based round thing: Why not base it on a person's game collection like for example most of my games are of Japanese origin so I'd go on the Eastern team while someone with most of their collection being sports/shooters would be on like the Western team, kind of like a clash of who makes the better games East or West since it is probably more balanced than using each person's region, gender, religion or some other thing like that so why not use a person's gaming style as the basis? - Now this isn't using say English versions or what not to decide but say Tales of Graces f for example it'd be a game tipping someone's scales towards the East while something like COD would tip it to the West, make sense?

• Like 1

Just an idea for the special team based round thing: Why not base it on a person's game collection like for example most of my games are of Japanese origin so I'd go on the Eastern team while someone with most of their collection being sports/shooters would be on like the Western team, kind of like a clash of who makes the better games East or West since it is probably more balanced than using each person's region, gender, religion or some other thing like that so why not use a person's gaming style as the basis? - Now this isn't using say English versions or what not to decide but say Tales of Graces f for example it'd be a game tipping someone's scales towards the East while something like COD would tip it to the West, make sense?

That's an interesting idea, but how would that characterize someone like me? I like anime-based games and have a large collection of them, but I also have all the COD games since World at War, some sports games I borrowed, some PS+ games, and other random games like Lolipop Chainsaw, Portal 2, Dante's Inferno, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a trophy list like this.

That's an interesting idea, but how would that characterize someone like me? I like anime-based games and have a large collection of them, but I also have all the COD games since World at War, some sports games I borrowed, some PS+ games, and other random games like Lolipop Chainsaw, Portal 2, Dante's Inferno, etc. I'm sure I'm not the only one with a trophy list like this.

I have heard this was an epic game.

I have heard this was an epic game.

It's a really weird zombie game. It's fun the first play through, but you need at least two for the platinum, and after a while, the game gets a little boring. The platinum is easy though. To read more about this game, check out Jem's Trophy Gems, my trophy checklist.

• Like 1

It's a really weird zombie game. It's fun the first play through, but you need at least two for the platinum, and after a while, the game gets a little boring. The platinum is easy though. To read more about this game, check out Jem's Trophy Gems, my trophy checklist.

Hmmm, it sounds strange. Maybe my girlfriend would like it. She is into the zombie theme.

Statistic page is updated after final fixture.

You can find statistic page here --->> click

Congratulations for the all HighScorers!

We all together gained over 16000 scores and 153 platinums

While I'm glad I'm finally on this page, I never earned a platinum fixture eight.

Thanks for the message.

I checked this with my records, and I received information that you get platinum in fixture 8.

"{1} blueyoshi5 (58) - (19) jem12345 {1}"

I earned a platinum almost immediately after fixture 8 ended before the scores were counted. Maybe someone counted the platinum twice. The score is right though.

Your list skews more to the East than the West and also anime-based isn't all there is to Japanese games as Resident Evil, Lollipop Chainsaw, Onechanbara, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors and Tekken/Soul Calibur have their origins in the East not the West. The original Devil May Cry trilogy would be East while DmC(the bad game) would be West due to Ninja Theory making it.

Hope this makes it easier to understand, I could post more examples to explain it but a little preoccupied at current using my strategic save points in Yandere Hell so many bad ends to endure...

• Like 1

Your list skews more to the East than the West and also anime-based isn't all there is to Japanese games as Resident Evil, Lollipop Chainsaw, Onechanbara, Dynasty/Samurai Warriors and Tekken/Soul Calibur have their origins in the East not the West. The original Devil May Cry trilogy would be East while DmC(the bad game) would be West due to Ninja Theory making it.

Hope this makes it easier to understand, I could post more examples to explain it but a little preoccupied at current using my strategic save points in Yandere Hell so many bad ends to endure...

I know anime's not the only type of Japanese games. It's just the kind I have the most of. Thanks for the explanation, and good luck in the rest of the CWC.