Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

So, games with different region lists are being treated as their own list or are they going by fastest non-hacked region or? - I'm ignoring version due to differences between PS3/PSV/PS4 load times and possible different bugs/glitches there but regional lists are working how in accordance to rule 5 exactly since if I recall wasn't there a dispute about that in an earlier season?

In some games, you are able to auto-pop trophies and get a platinum in seconds. For example, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time has separate trophy lists for PS3 and PS Vita. This game has a cross-save feature so that you can transfer your save account on PS3 to the PS Vita and vice versa. If you cross-save after you get a platinum in one system, you will almost immediately get every trophy on the system you cross-saved to. Obviously, this is unfair, so this is banned from the league.

By novel game, do you mean visual novels? Visual novels are games that focus mostly on dialogue and human interactions. Throughout visual novels, you are given various choices which may or may not dramatically alter the end of the story. Most visual novels, to my knowledge, are only in Japan, so I personally haven't played one.

XBLAZE and Hakuoki would like a word with you in regards to English VNs.

• Like 1

So, games with different region lists are being treated as their own list or are they going by fastest non-hacked region or? - I'm ignoring version due to differences between PS3/PSV/PS4 load times and possible different bugs/glitches there but regional lists are working how in accordance to rule 5 exactly since if I recall wasn't there a dispute about that in an earlier season?

Regional games have their own lists and times for a reason, if one region has a quicker load time, then it's quicker for everyone that plays them, so it'll be quicker in the league. Hacking is the unfortunate thing with this rule, but it's something that the league will have to accept. The majority asked for tighter rules, so thats what i have attempted to do :)

Edited by Precision-Playy

Regional games have their own lists and times for a reason, if one region has a quicker load time, then it's quicker for everyone that plays them, so it'll be quicker in the league. Hacking is the unfortunate thing with this rule, but it's something that the league will have to accept. The majority asked for tighter rules, so thats what i have attempted to do :)

Surely if loads times are the only difference then we aren't going to be talking a massive difference between regional times, correct me if I am wrong?! These rules are absolutely spot on, like previous guys have said they are fair across the board and not overly restrictive plus they also allow guys like Prinny as an example who like their RPGs to stay competitive even with the grind!

• Like 1

different regions means mostly -  different amounts of players 

more players - better times 

more popular game-better times, 

older game - better times

XBLAZE and Hakuoki would like a word with you in regards to English VNs.

I said most visual novels come from Japan, not all. I just never got around to buying one.

but you can fight later up to the end ;-)

Yeah, I definitely catch up while my opponent is sleeping mwahahahahaaa at the beginning everyone is more excited though, I miss that but I'm used to it, so I'm good xD

Season 5 is just around the corner now, fellow players from all leagues, fight with strength, play fiercely and you shall reach the top. Best of luck everyone!! :D

Ill never understand how it took you almost 2 months to get 25 posts, and now you've had 13 in just a few days xD

I had like 10 posts in 1 year untill this league started now i have 290 posts haha, this league changed a lot for me on this site.. It made me more active on the forums and also got made some good friends.

• Like 2

Very quick question at Rule 4:

If you complete a game that most assume that you would finish under 10 hours in over 10 hours, do the game's trophies count? (Basically, if you somehow finish something like Aabs Animals or Detuned in over 10 hours, which I'm sure won't happen unless you manipulate that rule, will the trophies count towards your score?)

• Like 1

If you complete a game that most assume that you would finish under 10 hours in over 10 hours, do the game's trophies count? (Basically, if you somehow finish something like Aabs Animals or Detuned in over 10 hours, which I'm sure won't happen unless you manipulate that rule, will the trophies count towards your score?)

Unfortunately not, because of Rule 5.

5. Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place top 50 time of 4 hours 30 minutes or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked etc.

In the past, they have counted.

But I defer to Precision to answer this question more thoroughly.

Unfortunately not, because of Rule 5.

5. Any game, which is not 'cross-saveable', that has a 50th place top 50 time of 4 hours 30 minutes or under will not be counted. There will be no exceptions to this including spots on the leaderboard you suspect to have been hacked etc.

But you can complete an 8 hour game in over 10 hours easily. Then that game doesn't fall under this rule because it is more than 4.5 hours.

YES! I got exactly who I wanted to verse! Good luck Precision. Out of all of my fixtures, I have the most free time by far this fixture, so I have the perfect opportunity to challenge you with full force!

Thanks, but ill be playing Advanced Warfare online, like.... probably for the first 3 or 4 fixtures xD

• Like 2