Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

This fixture wasn't too bad in terms of points. On the flipside though, this was an amazing fixture on what I earned. Finally getting through Binary Domain's campaign and I finally got all of the Black Ops II zombies trophies done! (Finally pulled off Tower of Babble yay!)

I've been meaning to go back and grind out the online for Binary Domain. Not sure I want my reasonably fond memories of that game tarnished though.

Are you planning on tackling it?

Edited by BraveNoobWorld

I just went for a platinum for Batman: Arkham Asylum and have been stuck on the combat challenges for days. I got down to the last one today and tried it over and over again for two hours. I finally beat it about ten seconds after the fixture ended! Great match to all of my opponents. I'm pretty sure dragnierkira beat me because of this, but at least I'm going into fixture three with 20 points.

• Like 2

Happy birthday everyone!  (Though you're celebrating getting older so should you really be happy about it?  :giggle:  )

I think I done pretty well that last round...and I know this round I'm gonna do awful :P But at least I'm playing Catherine so it evens itself out because CCatherine is awesome  :awesome:

Happy Birthday, and a very merry Un-Birthday, to everyone respectively.

Just a heads up that the Knockout Cup will be on break this week. Sorry for the short notice. The complete season fixture forecast and some other stuff is posted in the other thread.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21165-the-trophy-hunters-knockout-cup/

I was also thinking about maybe opening up the Knockout Cup to non-THL members next season and I'm curious to see what people think.

FIXTURE SET 3 (13th - 16th Nov)

PLATINUM LEAGUE

Mah2c VS jem12345

theshywaterguy VS dragnierkira
HcG-_Clawz VS X18JELLO18X
HcG-_Terror VS Precision-Playy
XShadowYakuzaX VS Havoc273

GOLD LEAGUE

freddie1989 VS pridefc83

ganryu_pl VS cybershark91
xZoneHunter VS BraveNoobWorld
sinnriel VS allenbird
Krazy_99 VS nexus_x2007

SILVER LEAGUE

RachP13 VS BigApe101

ToxiKirby VS NiTR0--X_
Jarethgeason VS VASORAT13
me3lingual VS omar280792
NIALLERMANBUZ VS x9zachattack5x

BRONZE LEAGUE

TheLastSurvivorD VS shadowhood1111

pureproteinman VS DJ-Silver
KerplunkMB VS TheAkittaja123
ReimiSaionji9742 VS BlueFireReaper
Greenguy81 VS Gregorymany

Sorry for the second late release in a row, realised about 5 hours before that i wouldn't be around, and asked zajac if he could, but i couldn't wat for a resopnse and unfortunately he couldn't get round to doing it either. But still, good luck everyone and Happy Birthdays to Both Mah2c and RachP13 :D

Approx start time: 5 Hours 44 Minutes ago.

• Like 1

Sorry for the second late release in a row, realised about 5 hours before that i wouldn't be around, and asked zajac if he could, but i couldn't wat for a resopnse and unfortunately he couldn't get round to doing it either. But still, good luck everyone and Happy Birthdays to Both Mah2c and RachP13 :D

Approx start time: 5 Hours 44 Minutes ago.

Sorry about the late response as well, I told Precision that I would be able to post the fixtures but something came up that meant I wasn't able to get to my laptop in order to do so. Anyway, have a good fixture everyone! 

Happy Birthday, and a very merry Un-Birthday, to everyone respectively.

Just a heads up that the Knockout Cup will be on break this week. Sorry for the short notice. The complete season fixture forecast and some other stuff is posted in the other thread.

https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/21165-the-trophy-hunters-knockout-cup/

I was also thinking about maybe opening up the Knockout Cup to non-THL members next season and I'm curious to see what people think.

What about Legendary Hunters League?