Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

So guys for those who will be participating in the 'Champions League' I've created the topic: League of Legendary Trophy Hunters topic. Here are the fixtures: (which started midnight on the 5th). More info in the topic as to which group your in.

Fixtures Here: 

Group 1  

allenbird Vs XShadowYakuzaX

VASORAT13 vs X18JELLO18X

Group #2

ganryu_pl vs ◾theshywaterguy
Jem12345 vs: ◾Krazy_99

Group #3
BraveNoobWorld vs : ◾cybershark91
HcG-_Clawz vs ◾freddie1989

Group #4
sinnriel vs: ◾Precision-playy
pridefc83 vs : ◾Mah2c
Edited by XShadowYakuzaX
  • Like 4

Holy shit, I get to be in the champions league!! Admittedly I am the equivalent of someone shit like Maribor but who cares, I am in!!

Does that mean I get to be BATE Borisov? 

All hail glorious leader Lukashenko!

Good luck to you Freddie, and to Clawz and Cybershark.

Edited by BraveNoobWorld
  • Like 1

I feel like this is a noob question, but here goes:

So the end of the first fixture is the 8th right? Does that mean that the fixture ends at midnight going from the 7th into the 8th or midnight going from the 8th to the 9th? Sorry, but I know that there are competitions out there where the end time is the last date listed and not the day after the last day.

Now onto the game that got me #1,500. The campaign on Advanced Warfare is one of the best yet. Of course, I am only a few missions in, but still, really well done. With that said, if any of you are interested in teaming up on the MP or Co-op on that game, let me know. I can't say I am all too good (KD is 0.76 at the moment), but I can hold my own.

Good to see that some people are liking it. The campaign is drawing me in the same way Black Ops II did. May get it eventually.

• Like 2

So the end of the first fixture is the 8th right? Does that mean that the fixture ends at midnight going from the 7th into the 8th or midnight going from the 8th to the 9th? Sorry, but I know that there are competitions out there where the end time is the last date listed and not the day after the last day.

Good to see that some people are liking it. The campaign is drawing me in the same way Black Ops II did. May get it eventually.

The fixture ends at midnight GMT going from the 8th to the 9th.

Competitors will have the entirety of the 5th,6th,7th and 8th of November to compete in fixture set 1. when the clock strikes GMT midnight, competitors have the 9th,10th,11th,12th of November to compete in fixture set 2, and so on :)

1,500 trophies.

I never thought I'd hit that number by the end of this year, and here it is November 6th. This league played a large part in that. So much thanks to Precision and all the rest of you who make this league what it is. I am sitting out this season, but this is the best out of all the trophy competitions on this site, in my opinion.

Now onto the game that got me #1,500. The campaign on Advanced Warfare is one of the best yet. Of course, I am only a few missions in, but still, really well done. With that said, if any of you are interested in teaming up on the MP or Co-op on that game, let me know. I can't say I am all too good (KD is 0.76 at the moment), but I can hold my own.

And good luck to all with this league, and with Yakuza's Cup leagues!

Gratz on that milestone, i was thinking of getting the new cod with christmas.. but im such a cod fan that i just couldnt resist buying the game.. I liked every campaign of cod so far so im looking forward to it..

I would have played with you if i got it on ps3, but i ordered it for the PS4.. i will get it tomorrow.

So the end of the first fixture is the 8th right? Does that mean that the fixture ends at midnight going from the 7th into the 8th or midnight going from the 8th to the 9th? Sorry, but I know that there are competitions out there where the end time is the last date listed and not the day after the last day

Since you're in 'Murica like many of us.  Your fixture will end at 5,6,7pm ish on the 8th.  Not sure which timezone you're in Bluefire, but for us Texans they ended at 6pm, and consequently if it said the 5th-8th actually began at 6pm on the 4th for us.  Just wanted to clarify that.

Good luck to everyone competing this season.

What happened to the Manganese League?

And what determines what league your placed in?  

1) The Manganese League got dropped this season.

2) The league that you get placed in depends on how you did in the previous season. Newcomers will get put in the lowest league.

(This is as far as I know, first season being here)

• Like 1

What happened to the Manganese League?

And what determines what league your placed in?

Due to the amount of retirements dude, I believe we only had something like 39 players so 1 was recruited to make 40 for 4 leagues. I would guess if we get a load of new people join for S6 Manganese will be back!!

• Like 2

I have this sneaky feeling that  may have really turned leagues into a thing on this site. I know it means that this forum will probably become quieter as a result of this with many of you partaking in these other leagues, but it really is a great feeling :)

Anyway, i just thought i would let you all know that the online for the new Call of Duty is really good and very addictive, for me it feels like a blend of Black Ops 2 and Modern Warfare 2, which suits quite nicely. Consequently i think i may be on for an all-time lowest score :D

Fixture set 2 Release Tonight, which also means you are in the dying hours of The current set, so get those points in people! I'm personally eager to see what the new guys have done! Good Luck to everyone who will be attempting to make a comeback in these final hours and to those also looking to defend their leads!

Mr P.

• Like 3