Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

So ExHaseo......you really wanted to win Silver League huh dood? xD

Lol, i just finally stopped spending all my time playing FFXIV and got back to trophy hunting. xD

*Looks at amount of trophies ExHaseo recieved last fixture. Looks for escape route. Realizes he's trapped in the CWC cage. Prays to the gods he makes it out alive*

Thanks for the fun fixtures this season Mystvayne, Not_like_threst, and Ka-Pi96!

LEAGUE CHAMPIONS

PLATINUM CHAMPION- HcG-_Clawz

GOLD CHAMPION-zajac9999

SILVER CHAMPION- ExHaseo

BRONZE CHAMPION-x9zachattack5x

SEASON 10 CWC- October 10th

HcG-_Clawz vs zajac9999 vs ExHaseo vs x9zachattack5x

I feel like small fish in this CWC.  :blink:

ganryu_pl (69) - (287) ExHaseo (3)

Maybe I did go a little overboard... But I'm pretty surprised I ended up winning overall. I thought for sure my two normal wins took away all chance of winning.

Good luck to everyone in CWC! Although I must admit, my money is on zajac.

Edited by ExHaseo

CWC has begun, good luck doods!

Wow, everyone is retiring.

Is this it doods? Is season 10 the final season of THL?

Having 40 people for next season seems unlikely so if you guys don't want to run it with anything less than 40 people then it could be the last one for now. If you guys don't mind having less than 40 then we will make do with whatever number we have dood

Haven't been keeping up to date with the league this season, so I'm not surprised at ending up in a relegation spot, definitely deserved. xD I see we have a lot of retirements this season, maybe with all these other community events going on people have lost interest and don't want to compete on multiple fronts.

Good luck to the final four though! Everyone involved is able to put up big scores when motivated, so it's hard to predict a winner. I'll say zachattack as I think he wants the title the most.

• Like 1

Having 40 people for next season seems unlikely so if you guys don't want to run it with anything less than 40 people then it could be the last one for now. If you guys don't mind having less than 40 then we will make do with whatever number we have dood

I don't mind if it's less than 40. Can always cut bronze, and/or cut back the number of people in each league to 8 if needed.

I don't mind if it's less than 40. Can always cut bronze, and/or cut back the number of people in each league to 8 if needed.

I'd rather see three leagues than have only 8 people per league. Otherwise, there would be an extremely long winter break. If THL just survives one more season, maybe the Second Annual Trophy Hunter's League Holiday Special will lure some people back.

I'd rather see three leagues than have only 8 people per league. Otherwise, there would be an extremely long winter break. If THL just survives one more season, maybe the Second Annual Trophy Hunter's League Holiday Special will lure some people back.

Breaks wouldn't have to be longer, the season would just be shorter. As long as all leagues were 8.

Also, as it stands, there's 9 people quitting, and 3 joining. So if bronze was cut, then those 4 people in bronze would have to be cut from the league too, and that would just be mean to say that those 4 people suddenly can't participate, because they're just joining, or because they didn't do so well last season. It'd be much fairer to cut more from other leagues, and make them 8, instead of 10, or if enough new people join, just make bronze 8.

Edited by ExHaseo

Breaks wouldn't have to be longer, the season would just be shorter. As long as all leagues were 8.

Also, as it stands, there's 9 people quitting, and 3 joining. So if bronze was cut, then those 4 people in bronze would have to be cut from the league too, and that would just be mean to say that those 4 people suddenly can't participate, because they're just joining, or because they didn't do so well last season. It'd be much fairer to cut more from other leagues, and make them 8, instead of 10, or if enough new people join, just make bronze 8.

I see what you're saying. My point is just that if the season ends early, the next season wouldn't start for a while since it would run into the holidays if the break was kept normal. At least it would give more time to find replacement people though (if we still need some by then).