Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 starts May 1st!

Work has been exhausting lately, and what time I have at home is mainly spent sleeping. And starting tomorrow, I work both first shift and part of second, in order to get this big project finished.

So, don't think I am going to ninja in a Platinum or anything.

1 hour ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Scores delayed dood?

Yes they have been delayed because an official investigation has been launched concerning your scores. We all know that something shady is going on because there is absolutely no way that you can put up those kinds of numbers legit. If you are going to cheat, at least try to be less obvious. Based on the evidence there are only a couple of possibilities. Either you are paying someone to earn trophies for you, have locked zajac in your basement and are forcing him to play on your account, or are using illegal substances such as prinny juice. We will get to the bottom of this dood! :P

Seriously though, we are just trying to confirm a couple of scores and they will hopefully be posted soon. Not to mention, one admin who will remain unnamed just happened to have "internet issues" when there were some high scores to count. Bet you can't guess who that was. :giggle:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Damn each person in scrub league scored more the rest of Silver League combined doods

I need to conserve my points for those scrubs. I'm not going to use points when I don't need to :P.

6 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Damn each person in scrub league scored more than the rest of Silver League combined doods

I was on a 3 day holiday so it's normal I scored lower this time. I will score higher next fixtures. 

45 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Man I cant remember the last time I was leading a league at any point in a season, hopefully I stay on my throne for the remainder of the season doods :pimp: 

Oh I can totally remember the last time I was at the bottom: last season xD

Congrats on that lead, keep up the lucky streak dood!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Damn each person in scrub league scored more than the rest of Silver League combined doods

They're not worth my time..

Sadly I dont have the time I used to had for trophy hunting at this moment. Plus P5 is my main priority to deal with atm.

7 hours ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Man I cant remember the last time I was leading a league at any point in a season, hopefully I stay on my throne for the remainder of the season doods :pimp: 

Hard to remember something that has never happened before. We are taking bets in the admin office on when you will crash and burn. It's going to be an all-time great prinny explosion dood! :popcorn:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

Hard to remember something that has never happened before. We are taking bets in the admin office on when you will crash and burn. It's going to be an all-time great prinny explosion dood! :popcorn:

Pffft its happened........although I dont think it has ever happened past fixture 2 dood xD

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Lucas said:

Enma8910 (47) v (27) ShogunCrocop (1)

I am pretty sure I have 33...I do not know why my profile didn't update properly as a premium member..

Never mind...the timestamp is the 16th, one day after the fixture ended...my bad on not knowing how to count...that damn US math

Edited by ShogunCroCop

1 minute ago, ShogunCroCop said:

I am pretty sure I have 33...I do not know why my profile didn't update properly as a premium member..

Updating was shaky a few days ago. I had to update my profile manually for the timer to reset.

Break time is over and fixture 4 is here!

Platinum League

HcG-_Clawz v ToxiKirby
Mah2c v ReimiSaionji9742
Whyfire v cjshaitan
Zajac9999 v LucasV9991
Pureproteinman v Kochiya-Shana

Gold League

Wdog-999 v Hemiak
the_couchster v HcG-_Terror
Jarethgeason v MStalker58
RalphyLDN v RainstormIII
Omar280792 v Psy-Tychist

Silver League

ShogunCrocop v jem12345
Kent10201 v xZoneHunter
Shadowhood1111 v Enma8910
woop94 v me3lingual
Ichiban-Hybrid v VASORAT13

Bronze League

X18JELLO18X v XShadowYakuzaX
freddie1989 v Gregorymany
NIALLERMANBUZ v Bladesoframen
revvie11 v ericperez18
man_with_wdjat v Tearraven

Approximate starting time: 2 minutes

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Break time is over and fixture 4 is here!

Platinum League
Whyfire v cjshaitan

Silver League
Kent10201 v xZoneHunter

Bronze League
man_with_wdjat v Tearraven

Approximate starting time: 2 minutes

This is where things start to get interesting! @xZoneHunter be prepared, because I won't be losing this :devil:!

• Like 4