Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

Excited that a new season has finally started :D! Good luck everyone!

3 hours ago, Whyfire said:

Oh yeah, nothing like a sweet sound of getting your first plat of the season :awesome:

Whaaaaat?! Already? I haven't even been able to play yet since the fixture started :o. Congrats on the platinum though, it's a really nice one to have in your collection!

• Like 1

Good luck everyone :D! Let's make this the most competitive season yet. 

18 hours ago, Rach said:

Cheering for you all :D

My winning predictions

Platinum: @cjshaitan

Gold: @Psy-Tychist

Silver: @Kent10201

Bronze: @Tearraven

Have fun this season and score lots of points!

Thanks Rach. I'll definitely do my best to win this season.

17 hours ago, jem12345 said:

It looks like I got lucky! Good luck, @me3lingual. I'm so excited for my trophy hiatus to finally end!

Here are my predictions for this Season:

Platinum: @cjshaitan will win easily, only to go out in a blaze of glory Round 1 of the CWC.

Gold: @Psy-Tychist will destroy everyone and go on to win the CWC.

Silver: About 5-6 fixtures in, @Kent10201 and I will face each other, undefeated. It will be by far the most intense match-up of the season. It'll go something like this:

Hide contents

After a grueling four days, I'll have a slight lead, only to lose to a blindside. Kent will go on to win the Silver League but will be too burnt out to win the CWC.

Bronze: @Wdjat Prinny Doods will get on an intense lucky streak, miraculously winning the Bronze League despite having lowish scores throughout.

Good luck to you as well Jem. I'm looking to facing you for real this time and I'll make sure it'll be the most competitive and intense match-up of the season. By the way that video is hilarious. 

Since everyone is doing it, here are my predictions for the season:

Platinum: @cjshaitan will finally end @Whyfire's winning streak but will lose in the first round of the CWC.

Gold: @Psy-Tychist will go on to win his third season in a row and finally win his first CWC.

Silver: @jem12345 and I will both go undefeated until the last fixture, where I'll be too burnt out to compete and will lose by less than five points. Jem will go on to face @Psy-Tychist in the final round of the CWC only to be blindsided in the final hour. 

Bronze: @Tearraven will go undefeated in the bronze league with @Wdjat Prinny Doods just falling short of a win. He'll go out in the second round of the CWC due to the immense volume of trophies that Jem and Psy-Tychist will bring to the table.

Edited by Kent10201
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, cjshaitan said:

@HcG Clawz Not to be pedantic :ninja: but could I get one of those shiny gold trophies for last season on the OP. It is quite bothering me that I see @Couch has one, I need it too. :lol:

28 minutes ago, Tearraven said:

Need to change the topic title to Season 18 :D

@HcG Clawz is just lazy :awesome:. We also have a new admin since season 17 already, I asked him to change the order of the statistics and he still hasn't added the season 16 and season 17 winners to the hall of fame. I'm sure he'll make the changes, eventually :P

• Like 1

I'm on zero points thus far......holding on to the possibility that Terror is on a vacation or something xD

I have a question for everyone: have you set any personal goals for the season? Score, trophy count, anything goes. For example, I'm gunning for obtaining 5 plats throughout the season ^_^

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kent10201 said:

Good luck everyone :D! Let's make this the most competitive season yet. 

Thanks Rach. I'll definitely do my best to win this season.

Good luck to you as well Jem. I'm looking to facing you for real this time and I'll make sure it'll be the most competitive and intense match-up of the season. By the way that video is hilarious. 

Since everyone is doing it, here are my predictions for the season:

Platinum: @cjshaitan will finally end @Whyfire's winning streak but will lose in the first round of the CWC.

Gold: @Psy-Tychist will go on to win his third season in a row and finally win his first CWC.

Silver: @jem12345 and I will both go undefeated until the last fixture, where I'll be too burnt out to compete and will lose by less than five points. Jem will go on to face @Psy-Tychist in the final round of the CWC only to be blindsided in the final hour. 

Bronze: @Tearraven will go undefeated in the bronze league with @Wdjat Prinny Doods just falling short of a win. He'll go out in the second round of the CWC due to the immense volume of trophies that Jem and Psy-Tychist will bring to the table.

You all hope to go undefeated...the truth is, I'll be undefeated the entire time in Silver League

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Omar said:

I have a question for everyone: have you set any personal goals for the season? Score, trophy count, anything goes. For example, I'm gunning for obtaining 5 plats throughout the season ^_^

My goal is to get five plats also. Maybe ten if I can squeeze it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ShogunCroCop said:

You all hope to go undefeated...the truth is, I'll be undefeated the entire time in Silver League

You do realise I have seen your stats and scores for the past 17 seasons, don't you? ;p

Thing is, I know you can do it but will be a tough season.

@MStalker58, yes indeed the first admin battle this season. I hope to make it worth counting ;)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Tearraven said:

My goal is to get five plats also. Maybe ten if I can squeeze it.

Awesome, good luck! 10 may be a bit too much for me, but I'll try to make it as far as I can xD 

8 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Where is the banter, where are the rivalries, WHY AREN'T HEADS ROLLING?!?!?......So how is everyone doing in the final hours of the fixture doods?

Nothing good over here. Probably just got 1 trophy.. Im still playing P5 so im taking my time. :P

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Wdjat Prinny Doods said:

Where is the banter, where are the rivalries, WHY AREN'T HEADS ROLLING?!?!?......So how is everyone doing in the final hours of the fixture doods?

I was hyped because I thought I was going to be able to get a platinum trophy on Fixture 1 but adult life has kept me just away enough from Persona 5 xD

On the bright side, I'll be opening Fixture 2 with a plat :yay: 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MStalker58 said:

- Long ass list of people you want to kill -

I love how, in essence, you just want to beat the living crap outta everyone LMAO good luck! xD 

Edited by Omar
  • Like 1